The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Katek on Sat 15 Apr 2017, 14:57

Guess I should stop 'trolling the forums'  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Katek
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ɛɗιη on Sat 15 Apr 2017, 15:10

@Katek wrote:
@Ɛɗιη wrote:
@Katek wrote:Honestly, this is just **** rediculous now. It's been 3, almost 4, months since the update. Nobody wants to wait for this **** Eco Living Pack. We appreciate how hard cracking games is, but come on, this is just a pisstake now.

Hello @Katek,

First of all, welcome to the forum.

While I appreciate your sentiment, please take note of the "****" in your message. That means that the censor system we have in place, took care of a couple of words we don't particularly welcome around here. Considering your language in your final sentence, I don't imagine you used those words by mistake.

I don't know who you're aiming this at, but you should keep in mind that ®Games4theworld doesn't crack these games. We just repack them in a way that we think is most convenient, and we make sure there is no malicious content in the download. After that, we provide support. We're waiting for the crack as much as you are!

Above all, we value a spirit of kindness, something which is lacking in your message. We're usually a little bit more lenient when it comes to users that have been with us for a while, but I for one don't really like your tone, especially for a first message on a forum. We provide our service for free, we are volunteers, we have no influence over "when", and we don't earn money doing this. You would do well to keep that in mind.

Having said that, you may consider this a warning as specified under 12.) of our rules.. You're supposed to have read, and agreed to our Forum Rules when you joined.
  I was not in any way throwing any type of insults at this forum, because I do know that games are not cracked by the owners of this website. I was making a general statement, and I'm sorry you believed it was aimed at you and your co-workers. I was talking about the cracking groups in general. 
  Also, I was unaware that adult language wasn't allowed on this forum- I was pretty sure this was a website targeted at an older audience.
  Again, I wasn't aiming my message on anyone in this forum WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Thank you for your clarification, I really appreciate it Smile

Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katek on Sat 15 Apr 2017, 15:13

@Ɛɗιη wrote:
@Katek wrote:
@Ɛɗιη wrote:
@Katek wrote:Honestly, this is just **** rediculous now. It's been 3, almost 4, months since the update. Nobody wants to wait for this **** Eco Living Pack. We appreciate how hard cracking games is, but come on, this is just a pisstake now.

Hello @Katek,

First of all, welcome to the forum.

While I appreciate your sentiment, please take note of the "****" in your message. That means that the censor system we have in place, took care of a couple of words we don't particularly welcome around here. Considering your language in your final sentence, I don't imagine you used those words by mistake.

I don't know who you're aiming this at, but you should keep in mind that ®Games4theworld doesn't crack these games. We just repack them in a way that we think is most convenient, and we make sure there is no malicious content in the download. After that, we provide support. We're waiting for the crack as much as you are!

Above all, we value a spirit of kindness, something which is lacking in your message. We're usually a little bit more lenient when it comes to users that have been with us for a while, but I for one don't really like your tone, especially for a first message on a forum. We provide our service for free, we are volunteers, we have no influence over "when", and we don't earn money doing this. You would do well to keep that in mind.

Having said that, you may consider this a warning as specified under 12.) of our rules.. You're supposed to have read, and agreed to our Forum Rules when you joined.
  I was not in any way throwing any type of insults at this forum, because I do know that games are not cracked by the owners of this website. I was making a general statement, and I'm sorry you believed it was aimed at you and your co-workers. I was talking about the cracking groups in general. 
  Also, I was unaware that adult language wasn't allowed on this forum- I was pretty sure this was a website targeted at an older audience.
  Again, I wasn't aiming my message on anyone in this forum WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Thank you for your clarification, I really appreciate it Smile
That's okay, I don't want anyone on this forum thinking that I'm mad at them- it's just a place for the sim community to share their thoughts. I appreciate the work of those on this forum, which I've been following for quite a few months, and I realise you guys have no input in how fast something happens. I should have made that clearer in my first post.
Katek
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Undertale
Female Posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 15 Apr 2017, 22:47

If it 'helps' you, I found no indication that your venting was aimed at G4TW, but that doesn't have to mean anything of course. We all have what I call different moderating philosophies and styles, and ways of evaluating things. As for the swearing, unless in the most severe cases I also tend not to say anything (anymore) about them, since most of them get filtered out by the system anyhow.

And if it also helps you, by all means, go ahead with the venting as long as you keep it within the general framework of the Forum rules. However, I noticed that a lot of people seem to be implicitly thinking that by doing so (i.e. venting on G4TW), members of the scene groups will "take notice of the unhappiness and possibly speed up the cracking". Maybe there are scene-people reading up on these Forums, but even if there are I'm pretty sure they won't speed up their TS4 work.

In the meantime, we'll have to deal with it I guess.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13756

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty on Sat 15 Apr 2017, 22:52

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:

If it 'helps' you, I found no indication that your venting was aimed at G4TW, but that doesn't have to mean anything of course. We all have what I call different moderating philosophies and styles, and ways of evaluating things. As for the swearing, unless in the most severe cases I also tend not to say anything (anymore) about them, since most of them get filtered out by the system anyhow.

And if it also helps you, by all means, go ahead with the venting as long as you keep it within the general framework of the Forum rules. However, I noticed that a lot of people seem to be implicitly thinking that by doing so (i.e. venting on G4TW), members of the scene groups will "take notice of the unhappiness and possibly speed up the cracking". Maybe there are scene-people reading up on these Forums, but even if there are I'm pretty sure they won't speed up their TS4 work.

Sometimes I think if I were cracking the game and see people's angry comments about waiting I would say "I see you venting so why don't I make the crack of this game you want even slower"
Could be just me  Hmmm, sure?
Unesty
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Aside from Sims series - Star Wars The Old Republic, Assasin's Creed series (I know the new games aren't as good As Ezio - oh Ezio <3 - but I like walking around the streets of Paris) aand Guitar Hero
Female Posts : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wsHollow on Sat 15 Apr 2017, 23:00

@Unesty wrote:
@The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Sometimes I think if I were cracking the game and see people's angry comments about waiting I would say "I see you venting so why don't I make the crack of this game you want even slower"
Nope. I would think they would see the comments rushing them or being mad at them and they would slow down thinking we don't deserve it. If people would stop complaining so much about it maybe is they actually did read these comments they wouldn't have to think that.  Why.
wsHollow
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : All Sims games, Final Fantasy, Harvest Moon, MMOS, MMD, Skyrim, Oblivion, and More
Female Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Sat 15 Apr 2017, 23:29

@Unesty wrote:
@The_gh0stm4n wrote:

@wsHollow wrote:
@Unesty wrote:
@The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Nope. I would think they would see the comments rushing them or being mad at them and they would slow down thinking we don't deserve it. If people would stop complaining so much about it maybe is they actually did read these comments they wouldn't have to think that.  Why.

Not just you.... That would be me too...
I too would become spiteful if i feel that my favor goes unappreciated and that my kindness is expected.

i'd think to myself... who the hell do you think you are? i dont owe you anything. 

I'd have 2 capital letters for you and in the spirit of family friendliness i'll leave the rest to your imagination.

These crackers arent workers, they dont work for you, themselves or anyone else when it comes to cracking games.
just like the moderators on this forum. everybody are all volunteers. which means voluntary which means if you tick them off they may just choose to stop volunteering.

Actually as far as the crackers are concerned, they never intended for you to have any of the cracked games to begin with.

see here for more info. http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29454-the-warez-scene-how-it-really-works

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 352

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ɛɗιη on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 11:12

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:

I found no indication that the finger was being pointed at us, necessarily, but this was one of those times that, as an Administrator, I wanted to see that clarified. We may all have different styles, but yes, the rules are right there Razz  I reserve the right to interpret my own rules in any way I like  Haters gonna hate

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"
Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15091

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miuchu on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 20:27

Well either ways i have been lurking this thread since page 5,never thought it would be necessary to come here but welp here i am.
Anyways....Since Mass effect Andromeda is also owned by EA /DENUVO PROTECTED GAME FitGirl has made a note about the following,since majority of people are already begging desperately for the 1.05 PATCH.

By FitGirl Repacks:
Stop asking stupid questions. CPY DOES NOT CRACK DENUVO-PROTECTED PATCHES. NO UPDATES FOR THIS RELEASE UNTIL ALL DLCs AND PATCHES WILL BE RELEASED. EXPECT AN UPDATED VERSION IN A YEAR OR SO. 

So as you should imagine this probably DOES apply to the newer SIMS4 patches as well ,so maybe its time you winning kids stop for once,we are all waiting for the crack to be ready,it wont be any sooner and all you do is just make it complicated for everyone and the mods. 

(im really sorry if i just came out of nowhere to smack onto those kids) have a good day yall good people
Miuchu
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims / ACNL / Pokemon X / Mass Effect / Final Fantasy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimNord on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 20:53

IAmSoHappyEmergahwd well i for one are still scanning this forum or rather this thread hoping for some goood news to the point that i am feeling ridiculous since with my 45 years of age should be out and about doing things instead of lurking forums as a  kid who missed the point of x-mas
IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelinore on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 23:56

I think its time for a cup of tea and cookies, who's with me?  Tea 5 Cookie from Carlos
Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kinda Bull

Post by Kimiesaurous on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 03:30

While this may be my first actual post on this forum Ive been with you all since the beginning. But i will say this, Yes if your impatient you could always buy the game but this is becoming outreageous. I can literally get ANY game for free so my problem is Sims 2 n sims 3 cracks were out in days not months I get they wanna do it where alot becomes available at once but this is beginning to be ridiculous. Im grateful sure but are toddlers and vampires really worth this wait, and scene groups dont do this for some sort of gratification from us, they do it because its fun to them. What makes you think scene groups are petty like some of us. They dont care!!! Me saying thank you to the guys on reloaded doesnt make them work faster. Believe it or not but there are more games out there that are at a higher demand than sims 4..

Kimiesaurous
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims, Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IvoryOwl on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 03:46

Not sure if you guys were aware of this but EA implemented Denuvo protection on the latest Sims 4 versions. The previous releases had nothing more than an over-glorified DRM, hence why cracks were relatively easy to come by. Now its fair to say that it may take many months for the scene groups to come up with anything. Right now the logical step would be to wait for another big update before releasing anything else, as they say, keep your trump cards close to your chest - if the crackers are aware of any exploits in the system then it may be for the best to keep them under wraps for the time being. Denuvo is pretty quick at patching up and fortifying their holes.

RIP Sims 4. You're better off just buying the game now before it gets too many EPs (and therefore expensive).
IvoryOwl
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Thief, Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Binding of Isaac, Witcher, Minecraft, Telltale Games, Choice of Games
Female Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle801 on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 08:38

At this point after a few years here, I've enjoyed having the freedom to download and play The sims series that has been hosted here for free (TS3 and 4 in particular) it gave me a taste of what these game packs were -and if I wanted to drop money to own them personally, like a digital block-buster-.

Of course, I've enjoyed playing TS4 and I really want to support the Developers work. and you can say that EA doesn't deserve that, that my money should go elsewhere, but it's based off of how much of it that is told, what you believe, and how much common sense you have . . . but the people that make the game, if you ask me, are different.

So, if anyone has a legit copy and only the base game, origin is having a sale that ends tomorrow (the 18th) EP's are 50%, GP's are 25% and the upgrade is 7.49 instead of 14.99

I know it's not much, but 19.99 each is more affordable then 39.99 a piece. (would you rather pay 59.97 or 119.97 not including tax)

It's affordable if you just set aside the money. it seems like some people don't want to pay at all.

It's really getting tiresome, honestly seeing the same comments over and over . . .
Michelle801
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Fable 1-2, The Sims Franchise, Ace Attorney Series, Professor Layton Series, Ib, Jak and Daxter 1-2 & 3, Legend Of Zelda Series, Tales Of Xilla 1-2, and Skies Of Arcadia Legends
Female Posts : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 10:36

Oh, the Denuvo rumor is here again. Well, there are no official confirmations about this and this rumor has been circulating already before Get together was released. 
And even before that, it took a lot of time before we got cracked versions of the game. I think it's quite obvious by now, that we're not getting new cracked versions just because a new game and stuff pack are out. Expansion packs are a different thing, and probably if there would be more game packs, that would have a different effect. The other important factor is that out of the groups only reloaded is doing the cracks for this game.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Silent Hill, Silent hill 2, Persona 5
Male Posts : 212

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdAcYrSwFBhrRZcX16h4sA

Back to top Go down

Post by Katek on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 13:25

Again, seeing as some people only quoted the first part of my post and not the update- I would like to remind you that my anger wasn't pointed towards this forum. As for talking about the scene groups, I'm more angry that they don't dedicate some of their workers to keep us updated on what's happening. Pretty sure a lot of people would be less angry if they broke their silence WhatDidUJustCallMe?/ but that's none of my buisness obviously  Tea 5

//EDIT

In addition, I know a lot of you guys are saying 'your ranting will make the scene groups go slower'. Don't think this is the case as they probably don't check these forums sooooo.
  Also, 'they work for free, you have no right to nag at them'. Primarily, as I said again, the scene groups do not own this site. They most likely don't check them either. It's not like I was direct messaging them telling them to get their act straight- I have direct messaged them, but in a calm and contained manor asking if there are any updates about the update. They said it will come when it will come. AGAIN, like I said in my other post, I don't see who I directly talked to any scene groups. Some of you are acting more butthurt about me being upset than I am! *sigh*

//EDIT

Even further so, I have bought the game, as long as the GTW expansion. That cost me £65, which is already far more than anyone should expect to pay for the game. So far, it would cost me £300 to keep up with all the DLCs. This is why I think  it's fine for me to use cracked games- I've already contributed an amount of money towards EA, but now I want to expand my game play and use all the expansions. Uhggg, I shouldn't waste my breath trying to explain myself 
Katek
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Undertale
Female Posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ɛɗιη on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 14:53

I don't think anything we do or don't will change the pace of the scenegroups at all. They don't care about the average downloader. They crack these games because they think it's fun to crack games. Obviously they own everything, there's no benefit to them other than that they think it's a fun thing to do.

Don't worry about it any further @Katek.
We're used to this, as we've been dealing with impatient users and all kinds of conspiracy theories for a very long time.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"
Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15091

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeppy on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 14:53

Stop asking for the sims 4, for that game is over
Denuvo confirme, unfortunately since the antiquity the society is against the poor people , while rich people always win. And beside EA is the worst games company in the world with the worst customers of the century so I can't blame only them , youtuber included which are a bunch of zombie where always complain, but they still buy their

-------

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/viewtopic.forum?t=29727

Yeppy
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Ipo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum