*MUST READ* The Sims 4 New Updates FAQ.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*MUST READ* The Sims 4 New Updates FAQ.

Post by Aɾყα on Fri 13 Jan 2017, 18:20

Note: in addition (or alternatively), you may also want to have a look at the "longer version" of this announcement, under the following Forum link:

Can I update my cracked game?:
No, you can't. There's no crack for the new game version, so please refrain from trying.

When will the new update be available to us?:
We don't know.

If I have a legit basegame, can I get the update for my cracked game?:
No, you can't. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that.

Why is this taking so long?:
We can't be sure, but it's probably a bit more difficult to crack games these days. So they will not crack every single update.

Can I copy my friend's game files to update my game?:
Yes, but it won't work. It won't be cracked.

Does anyone here know how to crack the game?:
Sorry but, no. If we did, we'd do it. The other problem is, even if we knew how to crack that game, we would still need access to a base game of The Sims 4 with all commercially available DLC. Which we don't.

Will this new content be available at some point?:
You can count on that, but we have no way of knowing when.

How can you be sure it won't be soon?:
We can't. But don't get your hopes up just yet. Be patient.

You can request a crack here [insert link]:
No, you can't. Those sites are fake and you're not supposed to post outside links. Please take note of Forum rule #7 here. Also note: the Administrators on the Forum, the Minecraft-server and the Facebook-page of Games4theworld reserve the right to ban users if outside links are posted contrary to the Forum rules, especially if the violations happen repeatedly.

I have found the crack! [Insert link]:
No, you haven't. You will be taken through a survey and at the end of it, you have nothing, and they have earned money. And, you're not supposed to post outside links. Please take note of Forum rule #7 here. Also note: the Administrators on the Forum, the Minecraft-server and the Facebook-page of Games4theworld reserve the right to ban users if outside links are posted contrary to the Forum rules, especially if the violations happen repeatedly.

Reloaded/Skidrow has a website where you can request cracks and ...:
Stop right there, because they do not have a website. These websites are fan-made. While we cannot exclude the possibility that the people running these sites are in some way "in touch" with the people cracking the games, these scenegroups will create the crack whenever they want/have time. Hundreds of people requesting a crack will NOT make them go any faster.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"
Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)