script fail - sims4studio -> game dont start

View previous topic View next topic Go down

script fail - sims4studio -> game dont start

Post by gozig86 on Fri 13 Jan 2017, 20:20

Hi there!

So like everybody else I had the Script fail problem with the cc light. I looked it up and found a solution batch fix with Sims 4 studio. After the batch fix my sims dont start. I right click on the icon on the desktop and choose "Start as admin" and then I see my computer loads for a few seconds but NOTHING happens more than that. 

I tried reinstall City living and the game works again. But when I batch fix the same thing happens when i try to start the game... yes nothing.

Did this happend to anyone else? Maybe som tips and trix to make it work with batch fix?

gozig86
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: script fail - sims4studio -> game dont start

Post by Loonieloose on Sat 14 Jan 2017, 15:49

Have you linked sims 4 studio to the correct folder? The one where you have installed the game? ( It asks you to specify the folder where you game is installed at set up, during the installation process. With me its This PC/C: /Program Files/Sims 4) I did not have any problems and all my lights are working again. Could be This PC/C:/Program Files(x86)/sims 4 depending on weather you run 32bit version (Program Files (x86) or 64 bit version (Program Files) Hope it helps.

Loonieloose
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4
Female Posts : 439

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gozig86 on Sat 14 Jan 2017, 18:16

Im about to reinstall sims4studio now. The first thing its ask for is "Where should Sims 4 studio be installed"

I choose PC/C:/Program Files(x86)/The sims 4 as you described. I install and start sims 4 studio and path is located to the correct place to.  Then I go to tools and choose Fix cc light tuning. It loads and after a while a status window comes up that shows number of files in total, fixes and no fixes. But at fixes it say 0.
I get fixes when I do the fix for monsters under bed.

And still the same problem, the game refuse to start after done the batch fix Sad

gozig86
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loonieloose on Sun 15 Jan 2017, 10:52

I am sorry to hear that. Mine gave no problem and when I check out the lights in game, they all work again. Have you tried that? After re-installing city living that is?

Loonieloose
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4
Female Posts : 439

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gozig86 on Tue 17 Jan 2017, 15:36

Now I cant start the game after reinstalled with downloads in mod folder and cant find whats wrong in it either. I guess I have to re downlad... to bad i have thousends of downloads Sad

gozig86
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum