can not update the game / or use mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can not update the game / or use mods

Post by mark5553 on Fri 13 Jan 2017, 22:30

Hello , i would just like to ask i have been looking for a while as to where to download a copy of sims 3 already updated version so its compatale with mods but could not find a updated version so in the end i ended up with "1.0.615.00107" so i downloaded the superpatcher and patched my game to version TS3_1.67.2.0240xx_update with that patcher but ones i update it and follow the instrucctions the crack do not work it tells me that i need online to activate the game that its ownership is original and all that stuff but ones i go online the key generator that i got with the game do not work as its not legal key's so i cant register the game and cant play ones i update my game and if i dont update it i can play but not use any mods as i followed all the steps and made all the mods and package folders and pasted the files inside to use the mods but non show ingame why dont the crack work why do i still get i need to go online thing then put a serial shouldnt the crack skip that part?

mark5553
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can not update the game / or use mods

Post by Aɾყα on Sat 14 Jan 2017, 13:47

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
It sounds like you have only the base game. To use the crack for 1.67.xx, you need at least one expansion (Generations or later).

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)