GITH (Girls In The House)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GITH (Girls In The House)

Post by filipe231291 on Sat 21 Jan - 23:33

Hey there! I don't know if it's possible for the version I have, but here's my request for a cast of a Sims 4 Machinima series, known in Brazil as "Girls In The House", mostly because there are some of my favorite characters there, but since the original creator of the series didn't upload (I think) his Sims, I have to choose one from a random user who made them and I found the one that kind of fits the theme Smile
The name of the item is GITH, it was created by mtugontijo346.

Thanks in advance! Very Happy

(Also, since I can't make multiple requests, I decided to ask for now just one on this topic, which are some set of lots from other simmers. In case I need something else, I'll create another one, so I need an ID. Thanks again! Smile )
avatar
filipe231291
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, OMSI 2 Bus Simulator, SimCity 2013, GTA: San Andreas, MySims, Transformice and Roblox
Male Posts : 35
Points : 1404
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GITH (Girls In The House)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 22 Jan - 3:07

@filipe231291 wrote:Hey there! I don't know if it's possible for the version I have, but here's my request for a cast of a Sims 4 Machinima series, known in Brazil as "Girls In The House", mostly because there are some of my favorite characters there, but since the original creator of the series didn't upload (I think) his Sims, I have to choose one from a random user who made them and I found the one that kind of fits the theme Smile
The name of the item is GITH, it was created by mtugontijo346.

Thanks in advance! Very Happy

(Also, since I can't make multiple requests, I decided to ask for now just one on this topic, which are some set of lots from other simmers. In case I need something else, I'll create another one, so I need an ID. Thanks again! Smile )


Hello again,

There you go:
Arrow  Download link

Please let me know if that is what you wanted to get. Also, you are expressly encouraged to stick in this topic here, if you have future requests. Please see the updated rules here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t23627-ts4-gallery-guidelines-please-read
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13886
Points : 18420
Reputation : 1947
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GITH (Girls In The House)

Post by filipe231291 on Tue 24 Jan - 23:39

Awesome, I'll check the rules right now. And, yes, that's the one I requested! Thank you Very Happy
avatar
filipe231291
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, OMSI 2 Bus Simulator, SimCity 2013, GTA: San Andreas, MySims, Transformice and Roblox
Male Posts : 35
Points : 1404
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GITH (Girls In The House)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 26 Jan - 19:02

@filipe231291 wrote:Awesome, I'll check the rules right now. And, yes, that's the one I requested! Thank you Very Happy


Alright. Do post back in this thread, in case of further requests. Have fun! Very Happy
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13886
Points : 18420
Reputation : 1947
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GITH (Girls In The House)

Post by filipe231291 on Sat 11 Feb - 22:53

I have a new request: Jenn2606 (aka XUrbanSimsX)'s Glass Greenhouse (Empty), the speedbuild was released today and it's now available at the Gallery. There's also the same one, but as Furni, but I'm afraid that one could require the Vampire Game Pack (not sure, as I didn't see the whole video), so the empty one goes along the way, since you can be creative with it.
Thank you Smile
And one question: do I have to change the topic title in order to make more requests?
avatar
filipe231291
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, OMSI 2 Bus Simulator, SimCity 2013, GTA: San Andreas, MySims, Transformice and Roblox
Male Posts : 35
Points : 1404
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GITH (Girls In The House)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 13 Mar - 0:29

@filipe231291 wrote:I have a new request: Jenn2606 (aka XUrbanSimsX)'s Glass Greenhouse (Empty), the speedbuild was released today and it's now available at the Gallery. There's also the same one, but as Furni, but I'm afraid that one could require the Vampire Game Pack (not sure, as I didn't see the whole video), so the empty one goes along the way, since you can be creative with it.
Thank you Smile
And one question: do I have to change the topic title in order to make more requests?


Sorry for the huge delay,

As mentioned elsewhere, we have been having various 'difficulties'. But no need to make a new topic. The new house you requested is (most likely) not going to work in the cracked game, because it was created with a newer patch. Do you still want it?
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13886
Points : 18420
Reputation : 1947
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GITH (Girls In The House)

Post by filipe231291 on Thu 13 Apr - 19:04

It's okay Smile
Yeah, I still want it, otherwise, I can wait for the cracked version comes out.
Besides the one I requested, I also want the Bowled Over Challenge (building shell) from HollieBBtv: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/B36381C4194011E789EAFA282E29B37B
Yeah, it has nothing, but it's basically for a challenge that is going on through Twitch and YouTube and it's related to Bowling Night Stuff. This one is optional and maybe when the crack for The Sims 4 gets released (better wait, of course WhatDidUJustCallMe?) I can use it. Thanks anyway @The_gh0stm4n Smile
avatar
filipe231291
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, OMSI 2 Bus Simulator, SimCity 2013, GTA: San Andreas, MySims, Transformice and Roblox
Male Posts : 35
Points : 1404
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum