SIMS 4 GALLERY REQUEST: Vintage Salt House or however you want to call it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 4 GALLERY REQUEST: Vintage Salt House or however you want to call it

Post by TheGreatJoshua on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 12:21

God, everybody's requesting the Sims 4 these days; asking when or how the next ULTIMATE FIX will be released, when the new expansion pack will be released and so on. ALL RIGHT I ADMIT, I am a Sims 4 fan myself. I only got to play the Sims 4 was because of you guys! Much love to everybody! 

Let's skip the boring part of this post and let's get it on. Ya see, I'm new here. The DISCLAIMER I see while I'm drafting this **** says "... do not request Sims store objects..." By "Sims Store Objects" I think you mean Expansion packs, Stuff Packs, and so on. I cannot (or should not) request Sims store objects but I can request for Sims Gallery objects, right?

So here's the mush-mushy; I saw a guy from youtube who made a PRETTY DARN GOOD LOOKING Warehouse lot and posted it on the Gallery. You all know I can't get stuff from the Gallery because of rather *obvious reasons. So, could somebody please DL this lot for me. I don't know if somebody could respond but I wish someone would. Thanks anyways.

Whew. Sorry it took me a MILLION and a half words to request something. Sorry mods and guys, I'm just a wordy person.

I myself am excited for the toddlers and vampires AND PETS, mind you. Well, I am not forcing you guys to make a crack RIGHT NOW, but I'm just saying. I'm kinda excited. Sorry if you guys (and mods) are sick of the Sims 4 **** buzzing around the site. I'm sorry if you think that I am just contributing to the burden of... stuff. I apologize. Like what Steve Harvey did.  Oh my...

Chica-Chica.

EDIT: GODDANGIT! I CAN'T POST STUFF THAT HAS LINKS ON'EM. Well, okay. Sorry for shouting. The lot I was talking about is named "Vintage Factory", made by TheSimSupply. Again, sorry.

TheGreatJoshua
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, GTA V, Counter Strike... The list could go on an on
Male Posts : 6
Points : 76
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-23
Age : 16
Location : Asia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIMS 4 GALLERY REQUEST: Vintage Salt House or however you want to call it

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 15:19

@TheGreatJoshua wrote:God, everybody's requesting the Sims 4 these days; asking when or how the next ULTIMATE FIX will be released, when the new expansion pack will be released and so on. ALL RIGHT I ADMIT, I am a Sims 4 fan myself. I only got to play the Sims 4 was because of you guys! Much love to everybody! 

Let's skip the boring part of this post and let's get it on. Ya see, I'm new here. The DISCLAIMER I see while I'm drafting this **** says "... do not request Sims store objects..." By "Sims Store Objects" I think you mean Expansion packs, Stuff Packs, and so on. I cannot (or should not) request Sims store objects but I can request for Sims Gallery objects, right?

So here's the mush-mushy; I saw a guy from youtube who made a PRETTY DARN GOOD LOOKING Warehouse lot and posted it on the Gallery. You all know I can't get stuff from the Gallery because of rather *obvious reasons. So, could somebody please DL this lot for me. I don't know if somebody could respond but I wish someone would. Thanks anyways.

Whew. Sorry it took me a MILLION and a half words to request something. Sorry mods and guys, I'm just a wordy person.

I myself am excited for the toddlers and vampires AND PETS, mind you. Well, I am not forcing you guys to make a crack RIGHT NOW, but I'm just saying. I'm kinda excited. Sorry if you guys (and mods) are sick of the Sims 4 **** buzzing around the site. I'm sorry if you think that I am just contributing to the burden of... stuff. I apologize. Like what Steve Harvey did.  Oh my...

Chica-Chica.

EDIT: GODDANGIT! I CAN'T POST STUFF THAT HAS LINKS ON'EM. Well, okay. Sorry for shouting. The lot I was talking about is named "Vintage Factory", made by TheSimSupply. Again, sorry.



//MOVED


Hello and welcome to the Forum first of all,

I moved your post to the correct section. To begin with, could I kindly ask you to pay more attention to the available Forum sections here? We have a section on the Forum (TS4 Gallery) dedicated to fulfilling these requests, so no need to post in other sections. Also make sure to check out the rules:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t23627-ts4-gallery-guidelines-please-read

In the first paragraph there is a link to an index with all fulfilled requests. Several users requested SimSupply-already, and I uploaded a pack. Please make sure the item you want isn't there already, otherwise I'd be uploading duplicate items all the time. Thanks. Smile

_________________
Regards, The_gh0stm4n



Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13445
Points : 17735
Reputation : 1881
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIMS 4 GALLERY REQUEST: Vintage Salt House or however you want to call it

Post by TheGreatJoshua on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 08:30

Hey, I checked the list if SimSupply's uploaded stuff, and the one I am requesting isn't there. I'm sure that it is game compatible Wink because it was created BEFORE Vintage was released, or so I think. 

The name of the lot is "Vintage Factory" by ThSimSupply. Thanks!

TheGreatJoshua
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, GTA V, Counter Strike... The list could go on an on
Male Posts : 6
Points : 76
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-23
Age : 16
Location : Asia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIMS 4 GALLERY REQUEST: Vintage Salt House or however you want to call it

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 20:10

@TheGreatJoshua wrote:Hey, I checked the list if SimSupply's uploaded stuff, and the one I am requesting isn't there. I'm sure that it is game compatible Wink because it was created BEFORE Vintage was released, or so I think. 

The name of the lot is "Vintage Factory" by ThSimSupply. Thanks!


OK, there you go:
https://goo.gl/htL593

Let me know if it works. Good luck!

_________________
Regards, The_gh0stm4n



Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13445
Points : 17735
Reputation : 1881
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIMS 4 GALLERY REQUEST: Vintage Salt House or however you want to call it

Post by TheGreatJoshua on Wed 25 Jan 2017, 04:54

Yay, it works! Thank you so much. I still have future requests but, I don't want to request them right now because your hands might be full and stuff. 

See ya and thanks again!

+rep

Chica-Chica

EDIT: Wait, how do you add reps?

//EDIT


Hi.

Tis my second request, please. 

"Jordan and Jared" household by MaxisCreator_01

Oh if you wouldn't mind, I would also like to request the "Jordan's Apartment" lot also by MaxisCreator_01

It seems likely that both things are compatible with our current *ahem version of the game because it was uploaded before City Living crack was released.

Thank you and have a nice day/night/whatever

Chica-Chica

TheGreatJoshua
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, GTA V, Counter Strike... The list could go on an on
Male Posts : 6
Points : 76
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-23
Age : 16
Location : Asia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIMS 4 GALLERY REQUEST: Vintage Salt House or however you want to call it

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 25 Jan 2017, 19:08

Hello,

Jordan and Jared:
https://goo.gl/s94TOq


Jordan's Apartment:
https://goo.gl/RJiN9K

I also merged your new request to the old thread. Can I kindly remind you again of the new rules, please? 
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t23627-ts4-gallery-guidelines-please-read

Please stay in ONE (1) topic only, for all your requests. You can give reputation points by clicking the "thumbs up" button next to messages of other people. Or, you can click on the "thanks"-button once, that shows up on the reply of another user, where you asked a question.

_________________
Regards, The_gh0stm4n



Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13445
Points : 17735
Reputation : 1881
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIMS 4 GALLERY REQUEST: Vintage Salt House or however you want to call it

Post by TheGreatJoshua on Thu 26 Jan 2017, 08:54

Ah ****, sorry. I thought it was one thread per request. Sorry, my fault. Not gonna happen again GhostMan

Thanks again for granting my request. Thank you!

Chica-Chica

TheGreatJoshua
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, GTA V, Counter Strike... The list could go on an on
Male Posts : 6
Points : 76
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-23
Age : 16
Location : Asia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIMS 4 GALLERY REQUEST: Vintage Salt House or however you want to call it

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 26 Jan 2017, 19:06

@TheGreatJoshua wrote:Ah ****, sorry. I thought it was one thread per request. Sorry, my fault. Not gonna happen again GhostMan

Thanks again for granting my request. Thank you!

Chica-Chica


No problem. Smile  Have fun again!

_________________
Regards, The_gh0stm4n



Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13445
Points : 17735
Reputation : 1881
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum