Gallery requests.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery requests.

Post by leah55555 on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 18:44

Hello! I would like to request all of lilsimsies lots and sims, please Smile her origin id is " lilsimsie " . And also a coulpe of wedding lots from just random people.. thanks! Yess, aye lieeke! Laughing
avatar
leah55555
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 21
Points : 636
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-27
Age : 18
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gallery requests.

Post by Ughust on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 19:59

i second this request for lilsimsie's stuff
avatar
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 200
Points : 857
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gallery requests.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 25 Jan 2017, 19:22

@leah55555 wrote:Hello! I would like to request all of lilsimsies lots and sims, please Smile her origin id is " lilsimsie " . And also a coulpe of wedding lots from just random people.. thanks! Yess, aye lieeke! Laughing

@Ughust wrote:i second this request for lilsimsie's stuff


Hello,

Lilsimsie-lots:
https://goo.gl/YhqlsJ

Lilsimsie-sims:
https://goo.gl/kXl8vZ

I've excluded the items made with the toddler-patch, because they don't work in cracked games on version 1.25. Also, @leah55555, if you want to have some wedding lots, try giving more specific examples (Origin IDs, item names, hashtags, etc.).  That said, have fun for now! Very Happy

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, site navigation & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Acting Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Acting Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16192
Points : 21700
Reputation : 2353
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gallery requests

Post by leah55555 on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 21:35

Hey Smile I would like to request a couple of lots. Here are the links:
1. https://www.thesims.com/gallery/3FD3AFFB301311E68D363F3C9DAB756E?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=restaurant&max=50&maxis=false
2. https://www.thesims.com/gallery/ACD16407EF6711E48B8B654EFC5E11D7?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=bar&max=50&maxis=false
3. https://www.thesims.com/gallery/A94626EBA94111E68DCCDBEB3EAB5B54?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=restaurant&max=50&maxis=false
4. https://www.thesims.com/gallery/D4B03372542211E68FDA1EB0AA80AD86?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=restaurant&max=50&maxis=false
5. https://www.thesims.com/gallery/97251F3F400811E68C611B82B3D1E332?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=restaurant&max=50&maxis=false
6. https://www.thesims.com/gallery/1BCFB406C8E311E58FC084FDE15D1C65?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=nightclub&max=50&maxis=false
7. https://www.thesims.com/gallery/72B43890AA9411E48099D5CF6230F8E5?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=wedding&max=50&maxis=false
Thanks Smile
avatar
leah55555
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 21
Points : 636
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-27
Age : 18
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gallery requests.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 21:44

@leah55555 wrote:Hey Smile I would like to request a couple of lots. Here are the links:
1. https://www.thesims.com/gallery/3FD3AFFB301311E68D363F3C9DAB756E?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=restaurant&max=50&maxis=false
2. https://www.thesims.com/gallery/ACD16407EF6711E48B8B654EFC5E11D7?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=bar&max=50&maxis=false
3. https://www.thesims.com/gallery/A94626EBA94111E68DCCDBEB3EAB5B54?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=restaurant&max=50&maxis=false
4. https://www.thesims.com/gallery/D4B03372542211E68FDA1EB0AA80AD86?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=restaurant&max=50&maxis=false
5. https://www.thesims.com/gallery/97251F3F400811E68C611B82B3D1E332?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=restaurant&max=50&maxis=false
6. https://www.thesims.com/gallery/1BCFB406C8E311E58FC084FDE15D1C65?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=nightclub&max=50&maxis=false
7. https://www.thesims.com/gallery/72B43890AA9411E48099D5CF6230F8E5?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=wedding&max=50&maxis=false
Thanks Smile



//MERGED

Hello again,

I merged your new post to the topic you opened earlier. Please try keeping all your TS4 Gallery requests in just one thread, in order to keep this section tidy. You can bookmark this thread or look in the top right where it says "Welcome [your name]" and "My topics", in order to find your thread more easily in the future. Also, you would help us greatly, if you actually wrote down the names of the items and the creator IDs. These links to the online Gallery for some reason open rather slowly, and if we see the relevant information directly in the post without having to open these links, it saves us time in the end. Please check back with the rules here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t23627-ts4-gallery-guidelines-important-read-this-first

I was planning to "swipe" through the section very soon again, so I'll get back to your items as soon as possible. Smile

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, site navigation & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Acting Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Acting Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16192
Points : 21700
Reputation : 2353
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gallery requests.

Post by leah55555 on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 19:33

Helloo Smile  I would like to request update of all lilsimsies lots, rooms, and sims. On the forum there are lots, rooms and sims up to January 25. Her origin id is " lilsimsie ". I would also like to request update of SophSims lots, her origin id is " SophSimss ". Thanks Smile
avatar
leah55555
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 21
Points : 636
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-27
Age : 18
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gallery requests.

Post by kitty10136 on Wed 02 Aug 2017, 21:55

Hi, sorry for the huge delay. Do you still want the requested items?

_________________
The Sims 3 plumbob Tea 5 The Sims 3 plumbob
avatar
kitty10136
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 410
Points : 2435
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2013-05-28
Age : 33
Location : Somewhere Far Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gallery requests.

Post by leah55555 on Wed 02 Aug 2017, 23:47

@kitty10136 wrote:Hi, sorry for the huge delay. Do you still want the requested items?
hi, yes
avatar
leah55555
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 21
Points : 636
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-27
Age : 18
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gallery requests.

Post by kitty10136 on Thu 03 Aug 2017, 21:12

@leah55555 wrote:
@kitty10136 wrote:Hi, sorry for the huge delay. Do you still want the requested items?
hi, yes

Okay. I will work on it and get back to you.

_________________
The Sims 3 plumbob Tea 5 The Sims 3 plumbob
avatar
kitty10136
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 410
Points : 2435
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2013-05-28
Age : 33
Location : Somewhere Far Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gallery requests.

Post by kitty10136 on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 22:10

Hi, sorry for the long wait. Here is your request. Enjoy!

lilsimsie - update
SophSimss - update

_________________
The Sims 3 plumbob Tea 5 The Sims 3 plumbob
avatar
kitty10136
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 410
Points : 2435
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2013-05-28
Age : 33
Location : Somewhere Far Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gallery requests.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum