The Sims 4 City Living Freezes At Startup And Vintage Glamour Info Screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living Freezes At Startup And Vintage Glamour Info Screen

Post by mauvecake on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:33

So.. I downloaded the City Living game pack and was really excited to play (I also installed the other game packs too), and for some odd reason it kept freezing at the startup part where it shows The Sims 4 logo. I also tried to delete the document folders and it did take me further, but then it would freeze at the info screen for Vintage Glamour Stuff. I don't know if this is a case for The Fix or if my graphics card is screwing me up or what. I literally tried everything that they did in the topic for freezing but none of it worked.  Wat.
avatar
mauvecake
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Points : 365
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living Freezes At Startup And Vintage Glamour Info Screen

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 19:13

@mauvecake wrote:
So.. I downloaded the City Living game pack and was really excited to play (I also installed the other game packs too), and for some odd reason it kept freezing at the startup part where it shows The Sims 4 logo. I also tried to delete the document folders and it did take me further, but then it would freeze at the info screen for Vintage Glamour Stuff. I don't know if this is a case for The Fix or if my graphics card is screwing me up or what. I literally tried everything that they did in the topic for freezing but none of it worked.  Wat.


Welcome to the Forum @mauvecake and sorry for the late reply,

You must install the precious G4TW downloads as well, prior to City Living. See the post here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Re-apply Get to Work, then Get together. Finally, copy & paste the City Living stuff once more over your install folders. Good luck!

_________________



G4TW Forum Rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.)
Male Posts : 15032
Points : 19978
Reputation : 2120
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living Freezes At Startup And Vintage Glamour Info Screen

Post by mauvecake on Fri 03 Feb 2017, 20:04

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@mauvecake wrote:
So.. I downloaded the City Living game pack and was really excited to play (I also installed the other game packs too), and for some odd reason it kept freezing at the startup part where it shows The Sims 4 logo. I also tried to delete the document folders and it did take me further, but then it would freeze at the info screen for Vintage Glamour Stuff. I don't know if this is a case for The Fix or if my graphics card is screwing me up or what. I literally tried everything that they did in the topic for freezing but none of it worked.  Wat.


Welcome to the Forum @mauvecake and sorry for the late reply,

You must install the precious G4TW downloads as well, prior to City Living. See the post here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Re-apply Get to Work, then Get together. Finally, copy & paste the City Living stuff once more over your install folders. Good luck!
I apologize for the late reply, as well! I'll try this as soon as possible! Smile
avatar
mauvecake
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Points : 365
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living Freezes At Startup And Vintage Glamour Info Screen

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 20:42

@mauvecake wrote:I apologize for the late reply, as well! I'll try this as soon as possible! Smile


Take your time.

Tea 5

_________________



G4TW Forum Rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.)
Male Posts : 15032
Points : 19978
Reputation : 2120
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living Freezes At Startup And Vintage Glamour Info Screen

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum