Installing CC lots but cannot connect to gallery to access?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing CC lots but cannot connect to gallery to access?

Post by galzrul on Fri 03 Feb 2017, 05:45

Hi! So I read this post on how we can install CC on G4TW's cracked Sims 4 version:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots-updated-on-21-03-2015

And for lots, I realize you have to access the gallery to use the CC lots/sims. And since the gallery is no longer working for pirated versions, does that mean I can't use CC lots/sims anymore?

Thank you. Appreciate what you guys are doing with the cracked TS4 games!

galzrul
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installing CC lots but cannot connect to gallery to access?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 12 Feb 2017, 17:05

@galzrul wrote:Hi! So I read this post on how we can install CC on G4TW's cracked Sims 4 version:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots-updated-on-21-03-2015

And for lots, I realize you have to access the gallery to use the CC lots/sims. And since the gallery is no longer working for pirated versions, does that mean I can't use CC lots/sims anymore?

Thank you. Appreciate what you guys are doing with the cracked TS4 games!

Hello and sorry for the late reply @galzrul,

It only means you cannot access the Gallery from within cracked Sims 4 games. If the item you downloaded was created with the same game patch as the cracked one (as of now that is patch 1.25), you can use it on your game. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13755

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installing CC lots but cannot connect to gallery to access?

Post by sloan on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 01:53

I couldn't reach my downloaded Library Content, so I went to my setting in game and told it to never try to connect to the internet. I think it was under "Others" then Online Features Access. I turned it off, so now I just have what is in my own library.

sloan
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum