Sims 3 Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Help!

Post by Onegirl2minds on Sun 06 Nov 2011, 03:10

I have installed and reinstall the Sims 3 expansion packs a few times now. At first I just had the Sims 3 pack, but for some crazy reason, decided I wanted the others. Well after following all the instructions to the letter, I keep getting a needs disc message. I installed the ultimate fix, no go, I even uninstalled all the games and reinstalled them twice, then uninstalled and then just reinstalled Sims 3, Generations, and Town life(did not what to reinstall all the others again before, could see if it would work, it doesn't). At this point a little frustrated, because had I not installed all the others I could at least be playing the base right now.Crying or Very sad

What I have done thus far:

Installled and uninstalled all packs twice, even went into program files and such to get rid of all reminants.

Applied ultimate fix twice, did the DEP thing, reinstall Base game, Generations, Town life, along with the ultimate fix. I have been working on here literally all day, really want to play the game. Oh, also did the system check and it said system was good.

Onegirl2minds
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Help!

Post by Aɾყα on Sun 06 Nov 2011, 09:11

Hello,
I have a feeling that this is caused by a misplaced crack, so I suggest watching the instruction video to avoid confusion.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)