The Sims - Pets and Generations. Problem!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims - Pets and Generations. Problem!

Post by apefinger on Fri 11 Nov 2011, 19:45

According to The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix, I can download either Pets, Town Life Stuff or Ambitions - they use the same crack or something.
When I downloaded Pets a few days ago, everything worked perfect. Then I downloaded Ambitions today, and replaced the TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll. The launcher said there was a problem under start, and to check the log to know more about it. If I replace the files (TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll from Generations crack), with the files from Pets, it works again. But if I click at the Generations icon on my desktop, and press play, it automatically starts Pets.

What am I doing wrooooong! Sad

apefinger
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims - Pets and Generations. Problem!

Post by Adwomin on Sat 12 Nov 2011, 00:16

Hello,

There's not something like "starting Pets" or "starting the base game". It doesn't matter which launcher or shortcut you open, you'll always get in the same game. When you install an expansion, its new features are automatically integrated into the base game. The starting screen always shows the newest installed expansion's icon.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum