Debug error (0x024e424f): How I fixed it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Debug error (0x024e424f): How I fixed it!

Post by katielove on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 05:12

I was having a terrible time trying to get everything installed but I finally got it to work. I had the purchased base game and I only installed the Sims 3 Pets, no other expansions have been added so far. But I have the base game and Sims 3 Pets working just fine. Here's how:

1. Install base game.
2. Open the Launcher and Update the game completely
3. download the sims 3 pets, unrar using Stuffit Expander and create DMG file - there are several guides on how to do that, I can't post links but you can find the guides in the Mac Support Forum under the thread: The integrity of the Installer cannot be verified fix or also, on the games4theworld home page, under downloads > guide > The Sims 3 Mac guide

4. Download the Sims 3 Ultimate Fix

5. Once you open it, you'll see two files. Do the following with these files: apply both files in there by navigating to: Applications\The Sims 3 folder and then right-click the The Sims 3 icon. Now, click "Show package contents" and navigate to: Contents/Resources/trangaming/c_Drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/

Play the game!

I hope this works for everyone else and saves some time! I've been trying to fix it for days!

katielove
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum