Help about Steam. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help about Steam. [SOLVED]

Post by hazal on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:37

i dont know if its the right place to ask about this..but is there somebody know about the steam? how can i find an activate code for steam ? and is there all different codes for each game ? please help.i installed it ..and it asks for a product code...

Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims3, Battlefield 3, The Witcher 2-Assassins of Kings, Unreal,Moto GP, Guild War 2, Deus Ex-Human Revolution, penumbra, Need for Speed Series, The Elder Scrolls IV-V, Pathologic, Assassins Creed-Revelations,Emergency 2012,Final Fantasy series, IMFD-Fashion Designer, Sim City 4,Age of wonders,Tomb Raider Series, Grey's anatomy,FIFA 2011,Dexter the game, Silent Hill,dark fall-lost souls,the lost crown, jericho, secret files-tunguska, surgery simulation, emergency 3, Age of dragon, prince of persia-forgotten sands , Diablo III, Far Cry 3, Resident Evil-Revelations, Rise of Nations, condemned
Female Posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help about Steam. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 20:26

Hello,

Steam asks for a product code? Steam is not a game, but a community (program).

Or are we talking about different things here? Are you actually contacting about Steam or a game? If yes, which game?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by hazal on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 16:04

hi,
yep ,i know the steam isnt a game..i mean i know what is steam..and i played TES V demo.and loved it..then downloaded one copy of it with steam included...and i installed steam..then tried to install the game on it..but it wants a code..can you help me out ? plz..
thnx

Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims3, Battlefield 3, The Witcher 2-Assassins of Kings, Unreal,Moto GP, Guild War 2, Deus Ex-Human Revolution, penumbra, Need for Speed Series, The Elder Scrolls IV-V, Pathologic, Assassins Creed-Revelations,Emergency 2012,Final Fantasy series, IMFD-Fashion Designer, Sim City 4,Age of wonders,Tomb Raider Series, Grey's anatomy,FIFA 2011,Dexter the game, Silent Hill,dark fall-lost souls,the lost crown, jericho, secret files-tunguska, surgery simulation, emergency 3, Age of dragon, prince of persia-forgotten sands , Diablo III, Far Cry 3, Resident Evil-Revelations, Rise of Nations, condemned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 21:25

Hello,
I imagine you got a serial for installation when you bought the game on steam, but you could also do a google search to find one.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:14

Hello,

If you bought the game via Steam, go to your gamelist and then select the game. Now, on the right-menu, you should see an option called "CD-Key".

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series

Back to top Go down

Post by hazal on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 18:33

hi,
thnx to you all for help. . i got it... Smile

//EDIT

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
I imagine you got a serial for installation when you bought the game on steam, but you could also do a google search to find one.
thnx for your help too...i googled it..but then i thought..i might have one if i bought it..so i said that no need to an extra code... then i found its place as you two guided me here..thnx for your help again .. Smile

Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 20:26

hazal wrote:hi,
thnx to you all for help. . i got it... Smile
Hello,

I'm glad you were able to get it to work! If you ever have any more problems, please do not hesitate to let us know.
For now, have fun playing!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum