How to make your Windows 7 100% genuine

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to make your Windows 7 100% genuine

Post by Adwomin on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 12:50

Hello,

Yes, you can install the 32-bit version first and then install the 64-bit one - INSTALL THEM BOTH ON DIFFERENT PARTITIONS!!! - to create a dual boot.

It's best to install Windows first, use the Loader, restart your PC (The Loader should automatically do that for you) and then continue with Windows Updates and your system drivers.

Adwomin
free society
free society

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by gatecrazy on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 19:41

Okay now I'm confused. Do I do all the other steps first including all 4 activators, then restart the pc and THEN do all the updates and drivers? Sorry but I really want to make sure I'm doing this right because if I mess it up I'm screwed. So what I'm asking is do I do #6 last on the list after #12? And do I do it before I try to validate it or does it matter? Again, sorry for all the questions.
                                                                                                 scratch 

gatecrazy
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:08

@gatecrazy wrote: Okay now I'm confused. Do I do all the other steps first including all 4 activators, then restart the pc and THEN do all the updates and drivers? Sorry but I really want to make sure I'm doing this right because if I mess it up I'm screwed. So what I'm asking is do I do #6 last on the list after #12? And do I do it before I try to validate it or does it matter? Again, sorry for all the questions.
                                                                                                 scratch 

Actually, after done format your pc. You can straight apply the Activator.
After that, you can download and install your driver, software and updates.

Validate = It's nothing actually. Just to test the efficiency of the activator. You can skip it.

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator

Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
®️ Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
Narong30
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by gatecrazy on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:19

@Narong30 wrote:
@gatecrazy wrote: Okay now I'm confused. Do I do all the other steps first including all 4 activators, then restart the pc and THEN do all the updates and drivers? Sorry but I really want to make sure I'm doing this right because if I mess it up I'm screwed. So what I'm asking is do I do #6 last on the list after #12? And do I do it before I try to validate it or does it matter? Again, sorry for all the questions.
                                                                                                 scratch 

Validate = It's nothing actually. Just to test the efficiency of the activator. You can skip it.
Okay then one last question, do I use all 4 activators on each version (32 & 64bit)? And do I use them in order from first to last or does it matter?
 Thanks for all the help guys! Smile 

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3!
Female Posts : 86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:38

@gatecrazy wrote:
@Narong30 wrote:
                                                                                                 scratch 

Okay then one last question, do I use all 4 activators on each version (32 & 64bit)? And do I use them in order from first to last or does it matter?
 Thanks for all the help guys! Smile 

I'll Pm you.

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator

Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
®️ Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
Narong30
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Fri 19 Jul 2013, 20:04

Hello,

No, the other ones are added optionally, in case one doesn't work.
You only need to use one!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

Back to top Go down

Post by RedhairedPirate on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 01:12

Hi again just wondering, would i be able to install this via a usb external hard drive and would installing the os erase all other files on the hard drive? Sorry im on my phone
RedhairedPirate
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Skyrim (Xbox360) All Assassin's Creed games (Xbox360/PS3) The Sims 3 (pc)
Male Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gatecrazy on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 04:49

Just popping back in to say thanks to everyone for all the help. It worked like a charm. You guys are the best.
                                  Hammertime

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3!
Female Posts : 86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 13:35

@RedhairedPirate wrote:Hi again just wondering, would i be able to install this via a usb external hard drive and would installing the os erase all other files on the hard drive? Sorry im on my phone
Hello,

If you choose "Upgrade" it won't remove all your files, although a back up is ALWAYS recommended!
A "Clean installation" will remove everything, but is generally recommended. (Clean start)

@gatecrazy wrote:Just popping back in to say thanks to everyone for all the help. It worked like a charm. You guys are the best.
                                  Hammertime
Glad it's all working now, enjoy using your fully licensed Windows 7 copy!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_817 on Sat 30 Nov 2013, 15:46

hey guys

name is Steve, im 28 years old & live in Australia.
i stumbled across this site/torrents/forum about a week ago.
firstly i want to compliment you all on how professional/talented/generous/helpful & precise ALL of you are.
i have been downloading/torrents/media/games etc for at least 10+ years.
im not a guru but i have had alot of experience in my (IT/PC/hardware/software) journey.
i started doing my research last week, at least 3 hours a day, reading forums/guides etc, downloading & installing, trial & error etc.

i bought my PC mid 2011
specs -
OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Build 7601 (SP1)
manufacturer - HP
model - h8-1130a
Bios - Ver: CHG_712.rom vCHG7.12
processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
RAM - 8GB
system - 64bit
directx 11
Graphics - NVIDIA GeForce GT 530 - 4GB (Intergrated RAMDAC)

i decided to upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate.
here is my progress (still on Windows 7 Home Premium) up until this "post" in exact order
1 - downloaded Windows 7 All Editions torrent from this website
2 - burn Windows 7 All Editions .iso to DVD using Daemon tools
3 - backed up ALL personal files/folder on external HDD
4 - opened HP Recovery Manager & clicked on Microsoft System Restore
5 - PC restarted, & microsoft system restore returned my PC back to factory settings, then installed windows 7 home premium + factory standard windows,microsoft, HP & other programs/drivers
6 - created FULL BACKUP (system image) of OS (C:) + HP_Recovery (D:) + System (3 DVD discs + external HDD)

i also have my HP Recovery Media Backup (3 DVDS) from when i first purchased PC. i have tested theory & HP Recovery Manager only lets you make one copy of this, but is it not just the same as step (6) above?

7 - created system repair disc
8 - put in Windows 7 All Editions DVD made from Daemon tools & restart PC

for some weird reason i could not boot from cd/disc via bios at startup etc. i tried several methods, several times.
im not 100% sure why, maybe i didnt do something correctly with the .iso/daemon tools/booting??
i thought & it seemed all so simple & straight forward

9 - after failing boot from disc, i opened folder/files for the DVD Drive in "My Computer" & opened setup.exe
10- i chose Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, then i chose custom install

there was an option to download & install updates (security & drivers) before installation, i chose no. should i have chose yes?

11- i followed prompts & installed Windows 7 Ultimate cleanly replacing my old OS on (C:) - windows.old folder was created
12- Windows 7 Ultimate installed & activated perfectly
13- i started browsing through my new OS, i noticed how clean & empty it was, opened control panel, uninstall a program.
and there was nothing, 0 programs. i checked start menu, it had all the Windows 7 programs & tools.

i know its a clean install & i have to manually install all programs & drivers from websites, CD/DVD Drive or Windows Update.
i cracked it, i was so tired (had 2 hours sleep in 48 hrs) i was stoned, misses was angry i had been on PC all week (and i still am..  lol) it all just seemed like so much work. the last time i installed clean windows was XP one week after it was released. so i shutdown PC & went to bed.

next day i turn on PC, go to windows.old/HP/recoverymanager
there were 4 options -
1 - software program reinstallation (but only about half of the programs that HP had installed from when i first purchased my PC)
2 - hardware driver reinstallation
3 - microsoft system restore
4 - system recovery

i chose option 3 (please see progress step 5 further up post) and now im here for your help & advice (please)
some theories & thoughts -

1 - maybe possible to install OS Ultimate again, then get microsoft, HP programs & drivers from any of my backup methods in above progress steps 6 & 7, also as mentioned above, i can get some, but not even half of programs & drivers from HP recovery manager, BUT can i do any of this without (automatically) downgrading/re-installing OS Home Premium?
 2 - should of i downloaded & installed the installation updates prior to installing OS Ultimate?
 3 - should i try boot from disc again? or is that a .iso/image problem? maybe something wrong in daemon tools?
4 - do i just upgrade install instead of custom? i do rather a nice clean install on HDD but :/
5 - install on different partition, have 2 OS? maybe possibe to transfer, copy or install programs from old OS to new OS? assuming you need programs on one OS or both? what would that mean for control panel programs? 2 of each? can you multi-boot, or choose & boot one OS at a time? once happy with programs & drivers on OS Ultimate, maybe delete/uninstall OS Home Premium partition?
6 - the windows.old folder? (i didnt check it all) would all my old programs be in there? do they work? (HP Recovery did)
i noticed a couple program folders/directories in windows.old, do i just copy the files/folders to new OS or maybe i need setup.exe for programs. drivers can be copied from windows.old?
7 - do i just have to toughen up and stop whinging? a clean custom install of OS Ultimate (again) then start downloading & installing everything one by one??

thats all i can think of for now, off to bed, ill check back here first thing when i get up. bout 7 hours.
im truly sorry for such the big detailed post, i wanted to give you all as much information as possible, & i guess it may help others also
any help, advice or other things you can think of will be greatly appriciated, thanks in advance

Stevo_817
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 00:45

Hello Steve,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
I'm sorry if I don't fully understand your problem, it's 00.40h here at the moment.

Anyway, I assume you have a backup of your personal stuff. (Pictures, music, etc.) If not, I strongly recommend you create an external backup of those files first(!).
It's generally recommend to do a "clean" installation (AKA "custom"), instead of upgrading.
There's one thing you should know though, and that is that something went wrong with the torrent we created and therefore the boot files are not included (or not working). We're aware of this issue, but decided to keep the torrent up, because it can still be used to "upgrade" from a running Windows environment. So it's not possible to actually boot from the disc we created and to perform a "clean" installation that way.

As for your question about programs: NEVER just copy installed files from A to B. (Same goes for games) ALWAYS reinstall the game or program on your new system. If you just copy them, your PC won't recognize them as separately installed games or programs, but it'll just see them as a bunch of files.
So yes, reinstall everything you want on your new system.

Oh and, is there a specific reason why you want the "default" HP software you get when you buy the PC? Most of those programs are either crappy software or crappy, useless demo's. I recommend getting a completely clean Windows and then just install everything you actually want, manually. E.g. Microsoft Office, a CD/DVD burning program, etc.

Sorry if I missed something. I hope the above clear up. If not, please let me know! Wink

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_817 on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 02:17

Hi, 
Thanks for the reply,
Ok great, that cleared a little of information up.
So I assume I can NOT create or edit any partitions before install because to do so you have to boot from disc.
Also I just noticed that when I start up PC "windows boot manager" opens asking me which windows I prefer to load, there are two windows 7...????

Stevo_817
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 19:18

@Stevo_817 wrote:Hi, 
Thanks for the reply,
Ok great, that cleared a little of information up.
So I assume I can NOT create or edit any partitions before install because to do so you have to boot from disc.
Also I just noticed that when I start up PC "windows boot manager" opens asking me which windows I prefer to load, there are two windows 7...????
Hello,

No, I'm afraid you can not do that with our version of Windows 7. Sad
You can always edit partitions from a running Windows environment though. Or use a bootable partition manager disc. (There is special software to do just that)

The dual boot is probably because the old Windows is still present on your Sy...- wait, your previous OS was XP, right?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Simstatic on Thu 18 Sep 2014, 08:46

Hi, have the boot files been added to the windows 7 All Editions torrent yet or should I rather download the torrent that just says Windows 7?

Also could you give me the link for the activator.

Thanks.

Simstatic
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 18 Sep 2014, 19:42

@Simstatic wrote:Hi, have the boot files been added to the windows 7 All Editions torrent yet or should I rather download the torrent that just says Windows 7?

Also could you give me the link for the activator.

Thanks.

Hello Simstatic,

Please open a NEW thread here, for your questions:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f1-pc-downloads-support

Thank you. Wink  

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum