stop 2 say hi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stop 2 say hi!

Post by SweetAngelicGirl on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:17 pm

hello every1 Smile
i'm a girl, my name is Jada cinta, i'm 19 years old and i'm from indonesia
i work as a model at a model organisation studio
but i also like games very much Very Happy
i'm going to talk about private things nw just 1 thing i tell
i wwant to marry a man ( older than me ofcoure )
he needs to come from indonesia, malaysia or singapore Smile
ok lets continue i hope i will have a nice stay here at this forum

SweetAngelicGirl
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Beach Club 2
Female Posts : 6
Points : 2745
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 26
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop 2 say hi!

Post by Adwomin on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Hi,

Welcome to this Forum. Hope you have fun here! Just try not to make this a dating site! Wink

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026485
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: stop 2 say hi!

Post by SweetAngelicGirl on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:20 pm

thanxx Smile
heheh i just saying lolzz
i will have fun here and sure i wont make this dating site but yh as i before said i just wanted 2 mention hehehee lolzz

SweetAngelicGirl
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Beach Club 2
Female Posts : 6
Points : 2745
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 26
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop 2 say hi!

Post by Narong30 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:03 pm

@SweetAngelicGirl wrote:thanxx Smile
heheh i just saying lolzz
i will have fun here and sure i wont make this dating site but yh as i before said i just wanted 2 mention hehehee lolzz

lolz, welcome to games4theworld.
and please feel free to join us.
btw, i'm from malaysia Smile " selamat datang " for u

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
®️ Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46371
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: stop 2 say hi!

Post by SweetAngelicGirl on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:10 pm

@narong30 wrote:
@SweetAngelicGirl wrote:thanxx Smile
heheh i just saying lolzz
i will have fun here and sure i wont make this dating site but yh as i before said i just wanted 2 mention hehehee lolzz

lolz, welcome to games4theworld.
and please feel free to join us.
btw, i'm from malaysia Smile " selamat datang " for u

thanx Smile
oh so u from malaysia?
maybe we can hook up or something Smile)
lolzz

SweetAngelicGirl
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Beach Club 2
Female Posts : 6
Points : 2745
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 26
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop 2 say hi!

Post by Adwomin on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:17 pm

@SweetAngelicGirl wrote:
@narong30 wrote:
@SweetAngelicGirl wrote:thanxx Smile
heheh i just saying lolzz
i will have fun here and sure i wont make this dating site but yh as i before said i just wanted 2 mention hehehee lolzz

lolz, welcome to games4theworld.
and please feel free to join us.
btw, i'm from malaysia Smile " selamat datang " for u

thanx Smile
oh so u from malaysia?
maybe we can hook up or something Smile)
lolzz


I'll quote myself:


A wise man wrote:Just try not to make this a dating site! Wink

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026485
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: stop 2 say hi!

Post by SweetAngelicGirl on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Admin wrote:
@SweetAngelicGirl wrote:
@narong30 wrote:
@SweetAngelicGirl wrote:thanxx Smile
heheh i just saying lolzz
i will have fun here and sure i wont make this dating site but yh as i before said i just wanted 2 mention hehehee lolzz

lolz, welcome to games4theworld.
and please feel free to join us.
btw, i'm from malaysia Smile " selamat datang " for u

thanx Smile
oh so u from malaysia?
maybe we can hook up or something Smile)
lolzz


I'll quote myself:


A wise man wrote:Just try not to make this a dating site! Wink
lolzz
" a wise man "
yeh u r wise hehe lolzz
ok ok sorry but 1 thing i want 2 say to narong
lets pm, i think u will look cute!!!!!!! Very Happy:D
sorry admin that was last thing i want to say hehe lolzz

oh @ narong
Eide sh'ma mobarak
Smile)

SweetAngelicGirl
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Beach Club 2
Female Posts : 6
Points : 2745
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 26
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop 2 say hi!

Post by Adwomin on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Yes, please keep it in PM.


This is getting nowhere, topic closed. Wink

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026485
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: stop 2 say hi!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum