Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Daymarr on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:14 pm

The in game clock does not run normal and it would skip every 5 sec and when i try to use ultra fast forward it moves slower than normal aswell

Daymarr
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 16
Points : 2276
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Hello,

If I'm right, this is a known bug with the old version of the game. Please update to the latest version, using this Fix: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Read the instructions VERY carefully!

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026422
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Daymarr on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:15 am

I did apply the fix and patched aswell but i will install again and hope it fixs it this time

Daymarr
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 16
Points : 2276
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Daymarr wrote:I did apply the fix and patched aswell but i will install again and hope it fixs it this time
Hello,

Good, please let me know the result afterwards!

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026422
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Daymarr on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:33 am

Did everything all over again and the same problem happens

The time would freeze and my sim would stop moving at the same time but everything else is still moving when it happens

Daymarr
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 16
Points : 2276
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Daymarr wrote:Did everything all over again and the same problem happens

The time would freeze and my sim would stop moving at the same time but everything else is still moving when it happens
Hello,

Do you have any Mods and/or Custom Content?

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026422
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Daymarr on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:14 am

Admin wrote:
Daymarr wrote:Did everything all over again and the same problem happens

The time would freeze and my sim would stop moving at the same time but everything else is still moving when it happens
Hello,

Do you have any Mods and/or Custom Content?

I have mods which are,

NRaas_Relativity
NRaas_Overwatch
NoBuildSparkles

but i installed them after the problem hoping it will fix it and i never downloaded any CC

Another example of my problem is when my sim went a party everybody would freeze in place every 10 sec but the background is still moving

Daymarr
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 16
Points : 2276
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:22 am

Daymarr wrote:
Admin wrote:
Daymarr wrote:Did everything all over again and the same problem happens

The time would freeze and my sim would stop moving at the same time but everything else is still moving when it happens
Hello,

Do you have any Mods and/or Custom Content?

I have mods which are,

NRaas_Relativity
NRaas_Overwatch
NoBuildSparkles

but i installed them after the problem hoping it will fix it and i never downloaded any CC

Another example of my problem is when my sim went a party everybody would freeze in place every 10 sec but the background is still moving
Hello,

Which expansions do you have?

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026422
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Daymarr on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:28 am

Admin wrote:
Daymarr wrote:
Admin wrote:
Daymarr wrote:Did everything all over again and the same problem happens

The time would freeze and my sim would stop moving at the same time but everything else is still moving when it happens
Hello,

Do you have any Mods and/or Custom Content?

I have mods which are,

NRaas_Relativity
NRaas_Overwatch
NoBuildSparkles

but i installed them after the problem hoping it will fix it and i never downloaded any CC

Another example of my problem is when my sim went a party everybody would freeze in place every 10 sec but the background is still moving
Hello,

Which expansions do you have?

All of them

Daymarr
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 16
Points : 2276
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Daymarr wrote:
Admin wrote:
Daymarr wrote:
Admin wrote:
Daymarr wrote:Did everything all over again and the same problem happens

The time would freeze and my sim would stop moving at the same time but everything else is still moving when it happens
Hello,

Do you have any Mods and/or Custom Content?

I have mods which are,

NRaas_Relativity
NRaas_Overwatch
NoBuildSparkles

but i installed them after the problem hoping it will fix it and i never downloaded any CC

Another example of my problem is when my sim went a party everybody would freeze in place every 10 sec but the background is still moving
Hello,

Which expansions do you have?

All of them
Hello,

Please remove Pets and then try again. See if it makes any difference.
(Be sure to restart your PC after uninstallation!)

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026422
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Daymarr on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:06 am

OK i will do and another question,

On this page http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly it say only apply the crack for Town Life Stuff/Generations/Pets and no other cracks but i used the other cracks in the fix for each of the games

Am i suppose to apply them?

Daymarr
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 16
Points : 2276
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Daymarr wrote:OK i will do and another question,

On this page http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly it say only apply the crack for Town Life Stuff/Generations/Pets and no other cracks but i used the other cracks in the fix for each of the games

Am i suppose to apply them?
Hello,

Just follow the instructions that came with the Fix. The files you're replacing in the beginning are no cracks, but the original files, needed in order to update the game.
The only crack is the one in the "# Crack" folder.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026422
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Daymarr on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 am

Ok i found the problem! it seem all the other expansions that i installed versions didn't update to the latest one for some reason so do i have to re install all them since i already applied the crack?

Daymarr
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 16
Points : 2276
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Hello,

I see. This should do the trick then;

*Backup your savegames

1. Completely uninstall The Sims 3 + All expansions.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall the game following EXACTLY these instructions: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
4. See if it works now.

After following the instructions correctly, you should have got the latest version of the game.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026422
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Vindicato on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:10 am

Admin wrote:1. Install The Sims 3 base game. (If you've already installed the base game, ignore this step!)
2. Install either The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff and/or The Sims 3: Generations and/or The Sims 3: Pets. *
3. Install any other expansions you like. (When installing WA, just skip the "# Crack" folder AND when installing Late Night, ignore the Installation Guide, which says you need to reinstall everything)

After installing the base game, should I install either Town Life Stuff, Generations or Pets.
Or should I install all of them.

Because installing either of these isn't the "correct" order suggested by EA.

So basicly what it says here is:
Install Base Game
Install Town Life / Generations / Pets
"Then" install the others?

Vindicato
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 12
Points : 2150
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:14 pm

Vindicato wrote:
Admin wrote:1. Install The Sims 3 base game. (If you've already installed the base game, ignore this step!)
2. Install either The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff and/or The Sims 3: Generations and/or The Sims 3: Pets. *
3. Install any other expansions you like. (When installing WA, just skip the "# Crack" folder AND when installing Late Night, ignore the Installation Guide, which says you need to reinstall everything)

After installing the base game, should I install either Town Life Stuff, Generations or Pets.
Or should I install all of them.

Because installing either of these isn't the "correct" order suggested by EA.

So basicly what it says here is:
Install Base Game
Install Town Life / Generations / Pets
"Then" install the others?

Hello,
Install the base game, then install either of those 3 first, doesn't matter which of the 3 really, you could install Pets first after the base game, then install everything else in no specific order. You could install them all in release order but that would take much more time since the installer will want you to update every time you install another pack.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20088
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Daymarr on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Ok i finally fixed my problem!

After installing the Sims 3 Base Game and if you decided to install The Sims 3 Pets then all the other expansion packs afterward then you will have to MANUEL INSTALL the rest of the expansion patches because the 1.26 Patch will only update The Sims 3 Base Game, Sims 3 Pets and Sims 3 Town Life Stuff to the latest version and not the rest of the expansions

Here a link to each expansion patch,

The Sims 3: World Adventures - Client Patch 2.17.2 - PC - USA
http://games.on.net/file/42980/The_Sims_3_World_Adventures_-_Client_Patch_2.17.2_-_PC_-_USA

The Sims 3: High-End Loft Stuff v3.13.1 - PC - USA
http://games.on.net/file/42977/The_Sims_3_High-End_Loft_Stuff_v3.13.1_-_PC_-_USA

The Sims 3: Ambitions Client Patch 4.10.1 - PC - USA
http://games.on.net/file/42975/The_Sims_3_Ambitions_Client_Patch_4.10.1_-_PC_-_USA

The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff Client Patch 5.8.1 - PC - USA
http://games.on.net/file/42973/The_Sims_3_Fast_Lane_Stuff_Client_Patch_5.8.1_-_PC_-_USA

The Sims 3: Late Night Client Patch 6.5.1 - PC - USA
http://games.on.net/file/42971/The_Sims_3_Late_Night_Client_Patch_6.5.1_-_PC_-_USA

The Sims 3: Late Night Client Patch 6.5.1 - PC - USA
http://games.on.net/file/42969/The_Sims_3_Outdoor_Living_Stuff_Patch_7.3.2_-_PC_-_USA

The Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff Patch 7.3.2 - PC - USA
http://games.on.net/file/42969/The_Sims_3_Outdoor_Living_Stuff_Patch_7.3.2_-_PC_-_USA


NOTE: This may not happened to everybody else but it happened to me and this is how i fixed it.


Daymarr
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 16
Points : 2276
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Vindicato on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Daymarr wrote:Ok i finally fixed my problem!

After installing the Sims 3 Base Game and if you decided to install The Sims 3 Pets then all the other expansion packs afterward then you will have to MANUEL INSTALL the rest of the expansion patches because the 1.26 Patch will only update The Sims 3 Base Game, Sims 3 Pets and Sims 3 Town Life Stuff to the latest version and not the rest of the expansions

Here a link to each expansion patch,

The Sims 3: World Adventures - Client Patch 2.17.2 - PC - USA

The Sims 3: High-End Loft Stuff v3.13.1 - PC - USA

The Sims 3: Ambitions Client Patch 4.10.1 - PC - USA

The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff Client Patch 5.8.1 - PC - USA

The Sims 3: Late Night Client Patch 6.5.1 - PC - USA

The Sims 3: Late Night Client Patch 6.5.1 - PC - USA

The Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff Patch 7.3.2 - PC - USA


NOTE: This may not happened to everybody else but it happened to me and this is how i fixed it.


Could you get these in a European region aswell? I can't seem to install them.

PS. I indeed also lack the upgraded version of the other xpacs. No idea why though.

EDIT: Found a site with all global (english) mirrors for the patch. Installed them all going to check if the problem is either solved or less.
EDIT 2: The problem is still there and it freezes from time to time whilst the animation contiues. However for what its worth it seems to be less and my FPS seems to be increased.

Vindicato
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 12
Points : 2150
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Hello,

There's no need to update the game's separately. Since the release of - I think - Town Life Stuff, there's no more need to update each expansion separately, but only the base game.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026422
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Daymarr on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Admin wrote:Hello,

There's no need to update the game's separately. Since the release of - I think - Town Life Stuff, there's no more need to update each expansion separately, but only the base game.

Well i had to update each one separately for the reason i mentioned in my previous post

Daymarr
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 16
Points : 2276
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Daymarr wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello,

There's no need to update the game's separately. Since the release of - I think - Town Life Stuff, there's no more need to update each expansion separately, but only the base game.

Well i had to update each one separately for the reason i mentioned in my previous post
Hello,

What problem did it fix for you exactly?

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026422
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 time problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Daymarr on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:01 am

Admin wrote:
Daymarr wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello,

There's no need to update the game's separately. Since the release of - I think - Town Life Stuff, there's no more need to update each expansion separately, but only the base game.

Well i had to update each one separately for the reason i mentioned in my previous post
Hello,

What problem did it fix for you exactly?

It fixed the problem that i mentioned in the first post in this thread.

Sorry for replying late btw

Daymarr
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 16
Points : 2276
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum