Installing Pets error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing Pets error

Post by Voldy on Sat 03 Dec 2011, 03:39

Great work on the fixes and have been happily playing the game and expansions but have been having problems installing Pets.

I'm on patch 1.24 according to the launcher and in order to install Pets need to update to 1.26.89. Now, I've tried not copying any cracks or fixes and just downloading the update but I get the Invalid File error when patching, I have also tried applying the fixes but I'm not sure if I am doing it correctly. Like I said, I can play the game and expansions perfectly at the moment I just want Pets added as well.

I'm basically looking for clarification on how to install Pets with existing Sims 3 base and all expansions present.

Thanks

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Voldy
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installing Pets error

Post by Adwomin on Sat 03 Dec 2011, 20:31

@Voldy wrote:Great work on the fixes and have been happily playing the game and expansions but have been having problems installing Pets.

I'm on patch 1.24 according to the launcher and in order to install Pets need to update to 1.26.89. Now, I've tried not copying any cracks or fixes and just downloading the update but I get the Invalid File error when patching, I have also tried applying the fixes but I'm not sure if I am doing it correctly. Like I said, I can play the game and expansions perfectly at the moment I just want Pets added as well.

I'm basically looking for clarification on how to install Pets with existing Sims 3 base and all expansions present.

Thanks

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN
Hello,

Please try this: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v126-fix-manual-patch-updated

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum