Sims 3 update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 update

Post by kingdm on Wed 23 Jun 2010, 04:35

Hi.

I have downloaded your Sims 3 (base game) on piratebay.org. The installation works smooth and its really playable. I came to the point of having an interest in updating the game, but the problem is I don't have an internet connection at home. This results me in researching for an alternative which is the manual patching of the game. I happen to found one, http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/patches/sims3/patch.html, it has all the patches except the latest patch. I downloaded the first patch because the installer you provide has the version of 1.0.631.00002. Upon running the patch it says that I don't have the correct region for it. In the installation I chose United States as my region, I tried to reinstall the game not applying the crack you provided and patching it again but sad to say it's not successful. Can you assist me with this I want to update the game up to the latest 1.12.7 version.

Huge thanks, more blessing for your team.

Sincerely,
Hard Dee

[color=red] MOD EDIT: Topic Moved, This is the right section. Thanks
[b]-NARONG30[/b][/color]

kingdm
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 update

Post by Adwomin on Wed 23 Jun 2010, 13:36

@kingdm wrote:Hi.

I have downloaded your Sims 3 (base game) on piratebay.org. The installation works smooth and its really playable. I came to the point of having an interest in updating the game, but the problem is I don't have an internet connection at home. This results me in researching for an alternative which is the manual patching of the game. I happen to found one, http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/patches/sims3/patch.html, it has all the patches except the latest patch. I downloaded the first patch because the installer you provide has the version of 1.0.631.00002. Upon running the patch it says that I don't have the correct region for it. In the installation I chose United States as my region, I tried to reinstall the game not applying the crack you provided and patching it again but sad to say it's not successful. Can you assist me with this I want to update the game up to the latest 1.12.7 version.

Huge thanks, more blessing for your team.

Sincerely,
Hard Dee

MOD EDIT: Topic Moved, This is the right section. Thanks
-NARONG30

Hello,

If you want the látest version of The Sims 3, you should Install the Expansions.
You can Install any expansion seperatly: WA, HELS, Ambitions. (But Ambitions múst the Installed, otherwise the launcher won't work. So you can choose between WA and HELS, but those are optional)

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by kingdm on Thu 24 Jun 2010, 06:45

Thanks for the inputs Admin.

With that, I've downloaded the High Loft Stuff Expansion (your release), but in the readme there is a part that says when the launcher ask for update you should update it, like I said I don't have an internet connection at home, does that mean if I didn't update it the game is playable but not with the latest patch?

Huge thanks, more power to your team.

kingdm
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Thu 24 Jun 2010, 11:48

You can try to just don't install the Update ór just skip HELS, since it's not very interesting; it has not much special.
Then I recommend, that when you're done with Ambitions, you don't apply the crack and get the patches from the internet at your work and put them on an USB or something. Then, just apply them at home.

//EDIT

MOD EDIT: No further Feedback. Topic Closed. Feel free to send a private message top Moderator/Admin if you need this topic to be open back. Or you can always post a question if you still have any problem. [15 June 2013]
-NARONG30

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum