Sims 3 Pets Problem Please HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets Problem Please HELP

Post by Lapgirl on Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:37

Hello, I have a problem with The Sims 3 Pets.
I downloaded the fixed version and followed the steps correctly. I also dragged and dropped the two "Ts3W.exe" and "TSLHost.dll" from the "#Crack" folder in the base game bin but it says authendication disc failure insert the sims 3 pets disc before procceding. I must also mention that my base game is purchased and that when i dragged and dropped them in the Bin they already existed so i kept the already existing and created in the bin two new but like this "TSLHost (2).dll". (I used WinRar to view the download). Please help me!

Lapgirl
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets Problem Please HELP

Post by Adwomin on Wed 14 Dec 2011, 22:37

@Lapgirl wrote:Hello, I have a problem with The Sims 3 Pets.
I downloaded the fixed version and followed the steps correctly. I also dragged and dropped the two "Ts3W.exe" and "TSLHost.dll" from the "#Crack" folder in the base game bin but it says authendication disc failure insert the sims 3 pets disc before procceding. I must also mention that my base game is purchased and that when i dragged and dropped them in the Bin they already existed so i kept the already existing and created in the bin two new but like this "TSLHost (2).dll". (I used WinRar to view the download). Please help me!
Hello,

Please delete the files with the "(2)" in it. You choose the wrong option when copying. Please copy them again and when the pop-up appears, asking you what to do now, choose "Replace".

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Lapgirl on Thu 15 Dec 2011, 19:40

Hello,

Please delete the files with the "(2)" in it. You choose the wrong option when copying. Please copy them again and when the pop-up appears, asking you what to do now, choose "Replace".
Hello,
I did that but now although the icon of the pets 3 on the lower screen is shown, when i press play it starts loading and in the end stucks and wont let me play! Sad i tried with the basic game disc and without it and i also tried to apply an update but even then it wont even update the game and then when i open again the laucher it sais something like you cant open the launcher programm while installing the update! but it doesnt. ive tried many times, ive been restarting and restarting the computer but nothing... what do i do?
')" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

Lapgirl
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Thu 15 Dec 2011, 22:04

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum