TS3 Ambitions In game problem: no socialize

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS3 Ambitions In game problem: no socialize

Post by katikalady on Sat 26 Jun 2010, 15:15

Hi!

I'm a first time poster, but I'm having a strange (or maybe not) problem.. I've installed the game, no problem, run the update, no problem, runed the game, no problem, until I go to my saved sims.. They interact with free-will but when I click on other sims I don't get nothing.. and the strange thing is that if I click on the floor the action pops up, but when I click on my sims or the others it doesn't do anything.. could you help me??

Thanks in advanced Smile

PS: (I'm talking about ambitions, since I've tried with WA and could interact, but not with Ambitions)

MOD EDIT : Topic Moved, Here the right place. Thanks
-NARONG30

katikalady
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TS3 Ambitions In game problem: no socialize

Post by Narong30 on Sat 26 Jun 2010, 17:36

@katikalady wrote:Hi!

I'm a first time poster, but I'm having a strange (or maybe not) problem.. I've installed the game, no problem, run the update, no problem, runed the game, no problem, until I go to my saved sims.. They interact with free-will but when I click on other sims I don't get nothing.. and the strange thing is that if I click on the floor the action pops up, but when I click on my sims or the others it doesn't do anything.. could you help me??

Thanks in advanced Smile

PS: (I'm talking about ambitions, since I've tried with WA and could interact, but not with Ambitions)

MOD EDIT : Topic Moved, Here the right place. Thanks
-NARONG30

Hello,
Since, i never played the sims , so i have no idea about your problem. But don't worry , i will make some research about it , and i will try to come back at you with the answer. Or we should wait for admin , He will be right back in few day.

Thanks.

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator

Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
® Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
Narong30
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

In game problem: no socialize

Post by katikalady on Sun 27 Jun 2010, 03:44

Well, thanks but I've already solved it! After all, it was a Mod that was messing with the interactions.. I removed the Mods from The sims 3 and it worked! Thanks anyway for all the games provided! Smile

My regards!

katikalady
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by albin0bat on Sun 27 Jun 2010, 07:59

@katikalady wrote:Well, thanks but I've already solved it! After all, it was a Mod that was messing with the interactions.. I removed the Mods from The sims 3 and it worked! Thanks anyway for all the games provided! Smile

My regards!

I'm having the same problem, could you tell me which mod it was? I might have to same one installed and it would save me a lot of time lol

albin0bat
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 on Sun 27 Jun 2010, 14:03

@katikalady wrote:Well, thanks but I've already solved it! After all, it was a Mod that was messing with the interactions.. I removed the Mods from The sims 3 and it worked! Thanks anyway for all the games provided! Smile

My regards!

yes, i have read something like this at other forum. since u already have solved it. nothing much i can do.
Btw, sorry for my weakness.

Thanks for support GAMES4THEWORLD.

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator

Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
® Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
Narong30
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by katikalady on Sun 27 Jun 2010, 15:57

@albin0bat wrote:

My regards!

I'm having the same problem, could you tell me which mod it was? I might have to same one installed and it would save me a lot of time lol

Well, since I've got 20 or more mods, I couldn't figure out wich one is it.. but I'm trying to put one by one, which takes a lot of my time because I've to start the game, verify if it works, and then shut the game, and put another one, and so on.. so, it the next hour I might be able to post wich one is, ok??

My kindest regards!

katikalady
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katikalady on Sun 27 Jun 2010, 17:07

Ok, so I've narrowed my mods to four choices.. I've putted all the mods I had, one by one, and it comes to this: take off the FruitAllBuyableAnywhereWA mod (I think it might be this) or the powerstudyx5 Mod or the AutoRomanticSocials Mod or the AbortionClinicV2 Mod.. either way, maybe there are updates but since I never used them really, I haven't put them in my game.. Hopefully I've helped..

My regards!

(PS: those were the mods I had, you might have anothers that may crash with the game)

Admin Edit: Wise words; "Don't use mods, just cheat using codes." Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

katikalady
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum