Downloading Gallery items?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloading Gallery items?

Post by junabalusara on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 13:09

Sorry, this might be a stupid question, but last time I tried to download something from the gallery (with my purchased base game) and put it in my version from games4theworld it wasn't compatible (could not locate the item). Is it possible now? I'm just asking because I don't want to "bother" staff members here with too much requests but before I download the original game again I'd like to know if it is even possible now to get gallery stuff ourselves.

Best regards
junabalusara
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Downloading Gallery items?

Post by Aɾყα on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 15:43

//Topic split.

Hello,

I split your reply from the original post, since it is better suited as a topic!
You should be able to download and use Gallery items in your cracked game, as long as they've been made with patch level 1.25.

The current team members who work on the gallery don't do anything special with these items, they just make sure the gameversion is compatible.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 15:46

@junabalusara wrote:Sorry, this might be a stupid question, but last time I tried to download something from the gallery (with my purchased base game) and put it in my version from games4theworld it wasn't compatible (could not locate the item). Is it possible now? I'm just asking because I don't want to "bother" staff members here with too much requests but before I download the original game again I'd like to know if it is even possible now to get gallery stuff ourselves.

Best regards

Hello,

Did you install all available updates for the cracked TS4? Base game -> Get to Work -> Get together -> City Living? 
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

The "could not located item" error is mostly due to cracked games being on a game version lower than 1.25.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by junabalusara on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 18:13

Thanks, then I will try it for myself Smile
junabalusara
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 12 Feb 2017, 16:58

@junabalusara wrote:Thanks, then I will try it for myself Smile

Yes, this new change is due to technical reasons introduced with a later Origin patch (the one about the "lot traits"). Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum