Problems with Venues.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with Venues.

Post by Pesto on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 22:19

So, I recently downloaded a lot of the stuff from your Sims 3 download server, I'm really thankfull that you're are doing this for us!
But there are some lots, I've problems with. 1. Skylight Studio, missing ballet bar and missing clothing, I found some invisible clothing in CAS, tho'.../2. Bohemian Garden, missing clothing, I can use the new seeds tho'/3. The Pets Swap, missing lot type and cash register/4. The Showtime bonus, the big stage is just a black cube

I'm not sure about it... I've already installed the Store Fix. I couldn't find solutions or comparable problems in the forums yet. 
Does anybody know how to fix?
I'm really sorry if this problem is already mentioned in a threat! Okay, I'm 7 years late but better than never...  I is confused
Greetings from Germany

Pesto
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Male Posts : 15
Points : 328
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems with Venues.

Post by MilosGamerSRB on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 22:34

Hi Pesto, and welcome to forum!
I see what you mean.. Games4theworlddownloads server can be down anytime, since it's in BETA, and some parts of a lot of store parts aren't completed at all, and you can probably miss some parts because of server not being stable.

_________________
The Sims Plumbob 1   MilosGamerSRB  The Sims Plumbob 1  


The Sims 3 plumbob SIMS Series are king The Sims 3 plumbob
avatar
MilosGamerSRB
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series (expansion pack: Island Paradise,Late Night, Seasons), Grand Theft Auto series, Fishao, Minecraft, ROBLOX
Male Posts : 116
Points : 727
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 18
Location : Belgrade, Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems with Venues.

Post by Pesto on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 22:41

Thank you for your answer!
Well, yeah, the thing is that normally such problems get mentioned in various threats on the forum. It feels like it's just for me and I redownloaded these lots some times... I mean, the ballet bar is replaced with a damn mirror and a fish deco thing.  Shocked
Also there popped up some fences without description nor textures and with this folder symbol in building mode. But the weirdest thing is the invisible clothing in CAS (yet).
If someone else has the same problems please let me hear!

Pesto
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Male Posts : 15
Points : 328
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems with Venues.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 12 Feb 2017, 01:43

@Pesto wrote:Thank you for your answer!
Well, yeah, the thing is that normally such problems get mentioned in various threats on the forum. It feels like it's just for me and I redownloaded these lots some times... I mean, the ballet bar is replaced with a damn mirror and a fish deco thing.  Shocked
Also there popped up some fences without description nor textures and with this folder symbol in building mode. But the weirdest thing is the invisible clothing in CAS (yet).
If someone else has the same problems please let me hear!


//MOVED


Hello,

Did you update your base game of The Sims 3, to patch level 1.67? Did you install all available expansions for The Sims 3 (though I'm not 100% sure if that is necessary, for all store items). We also have a complete store torrent here if you are interested:
http://goo.gl/eHYkI

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19695
Reputation : 2095
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems with Venues.

Post by Pesto on Sun 12 Feb 2017, 03:23

I own the legally bought Origin version of the base game and it's updated on 1.69. I own all expansions, half of them cracked.  Do you think the version is corrupting the downloads? I think i read about issues with 1.69.

Pesto
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Male Posts : 15
Points : 328
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems with Venues.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 01:34

@Pesto wrote:I own the legally bought Origin version of the base game and it's updated on 1.69. I own all expansions, half of them cracked.  Do you think the version is corrupting the downloads? I think i read about issues with 1.69.


Could be, I don't have the Origin-version of TS3 myself. You could try going for a pirated base game of The Sims 3, that will be updated to 1.67, but other than that I'm also out of explanations here, I'm sorry.

P.S. are you using any other mods (in .package file format), besides the store fixes?

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19695
Reputation : 2095
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems with Venues.

Post by Pesto on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 15:48

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Pesto wrote:I own the legally bought Origin version of the base game and it's updated on 1.69. I own all expansions, half of them cracked.  Do you think the version is corrupting the downloads? I think i read about issues with 1.69.


Could be, I don't have the Origin-version of TS3 myself. You could try going for a pirated base game of The Sims 3, that will be updated to 1.67, but other than that I'm also out of explanations here, I'm sorry.

P.S. are you using any other mods (in .package file format), besides the store fixes?
I downloaded the "Complete Collection" torrent from games4theworld, everything works fine, It's patched on 1.67, so I tried with the complete Sims 3 store (also from the official Games4theWorld download server) and the Skylight Studio venue seems to work from there. But for me the complete store collection seems broken, because there are many items showing up duplicated in the buy mode and the venues from the world gold editions are not showing up anywhere. When I download the Skylight Venue from the games4theworld sims 3 downloads page it's broken again...
I'm using nRaas Overwatch and Master Controller (+Store Fixes of course). And also the .package datas that came with the complete store torrent.

I'm not an experienced Sims player, so what does this blue folder symbol in CAS and Buy mode mean?
.package data? I only know the symbol for the store content...

Greetings

Pesto
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Male Posts : 15
Points : 328
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems with Venues.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 18:44

@Pesto wrote:I downloaded the "Complete Collection" torrent from games4theworld, everything works fine, It's patched on 1.67, so I tried with the complete Sims 3 store (also from the official Games4theWorld download server) and the Skylight Studio venue seems to work from there. But for me the complete store collection seems broken, because there are many items showing up duplicated in the buy mode and the venues from the world gold editions are not showing up anywhere. When I download the Skylight Venue from the games4theworld sims 3 downloads page it's broken again...
I'm using nRaas Overwatch and Master Controller (+Store Fixes of course). And also the .package datas that came with the complete store torrent.

I'm not an experienced Sims player, so what does this blue folder symbol in CAS and Buy mode mean?
.package data? I only know the symbol for the store content...

Greetings


There is an option somewhere in the game menu that says "enable shop/store mode" or something like that, and you need to turn the option off. See if the bonus worlds then show up.

You are getting the duplicated items because at some point you already had installed these items, in the past.

I know it's frustrating, but in my experience you should simply play the game for the time being instead of worrying too much about details. My suspicion is that this endless chain of issues that you seem to be getting is due to some minor issue (or error), that can normally be fixed easily. But again, I'd suggest you try enjoying the game for now as it is, and later on post back when you explored the game. Smile

At this point, and without further details, I'm not sure what else I could suggest anyway.

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19695
Reputation : 2095
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems with Venues.

Post by Pesto on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 19:42

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Pesto wrote:I downloaded the "Complete Collection" torrent from games4theworld, everything works fine, It's patched on 1.67, so I tried with the complete Sims 3 store (also from the official Games4theWorld download server) and the Skylight Studio venue seems to work from there. But for me the complete store collection seems broken, because there are many items showing up duplicated in the buy mode and the venues from the world gold editions are not showing up anywhere. When I download the Skylight Venue from the games4theworld sims 3 downloads page it's broken again...
I'm using nRaas Overwatch and Master Controller (+Store Fixes of course). And also the .package datas that came with the complete store torrent.

I'm not an experienced Sims player, so what does this blue folder symbol in CAS and Buy mode mean?
.package data? I only know the symbol for the store content...

Greetings


There is an option somewhere in the game menu that says "enable shop/store mode" or something like that, and you need to turn the option off. See if the bonus worlds then show up.

You are getting the duplicated items because at some point you already had installed these items, in the past.

I know it's frustrating, but in my experience you should simply play the game for the time being instead of worrying too much about details. My suspicion is that this endless chain of issues that you seem to be getting is due to some minor issue (or error), that can normally be fixed easily. But again, I'd suggest you try enjoying the game for now as it is, and later on post back when you explored the game. Smile

At this point, and without further details, I'm not sure what else I could suggest anyway.
I had items installed in the past but nothing was installed when I installed the complete store. It's really, really confusing and even my legit bought Sims 3 store items are making issues now. (Missing venues, etc.) I think every Sims player knows this feeling of frustration because of simple bugs and glitches. It really bothers me every time playing but yeah... I had issues with nearly everything in this game before. I must say that I tried everything logically and what I didn't try yet is probably something only people with a really big knowledge about TSR3 would know. I mean there's even a custom file type for this game, made by EA. I is confused 

It's beyond confusation when you try to find out what's wrong with the game.

Pesto
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Male Posts : 15
Points : 328
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems with Venues.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum