Hello there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello there!

Post by KatherinaIII on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 16:09

Hello, guys! I've been reading this forum for quite some time now and only dared to join it recently, I don't know why I took this time. Back in my days I used to love roaming random forums, joining them and actively chat with everyone. Oh those where good old days Oh my... 

Telling a lil' bit about myself, hm. I am from Europe, Lithuania. A small and weird in its own way country : D

You can call me Katherine or Kathy and I am 20yo. I am a law student, so not that much of a free time, but when I do have some of it I love reading books, playing video games and just being with friends. My favourite games are The Witcher Saga, Dragon Age: Origins (didn't really like second and third part of DA), Assassin's Creed series (some of the parts I like more, some less, but the favorite is Ezio trilogy). Of course, I do like a lot of other games, but it would make a huge list if I won't stop here  Oh my...

I got into The Sims so long ago, when my father bought the game from UK (he was working there for some time) probably 15 years ago or so. Sadly, I didn't really understand english by the time, so I was playing very randomly. Then the CD dissapeared somewhere and years later I downloaded The Sims 2. I was so hooked up at the time with this game. I don't know what happened but I kinda skipped TS3 and now I play TS4 Very Happy So that's more or less long story short about my relationship with Sims.

So now, I get to play any game pretty rarely, since I have to study and I'm searching for a job and I am getting ready for my big travel to USA this summer. I got a job offer to work in Maine for three months and I took the opportunity, because I love visiting new countries! ^^

I want to arrive to my death late, in love and a little bit drunk.

With Love, Katherine

KatherinaIII
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Witcher trilogy, Dragon Age: Origins, Assassin's Creed II
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 15 Feb 2017, 23:09

Hello and welcome to the Forum @KatherinaIII ! Very Happy

Always nice to see "spectators" eventually joining the Forum and also getting involved a little bit! Feel free to get in touch with us anytime you like. Until then, hope you'll have fun, and good luck with your studies!

@KatherinaIII wrote:
My favourite games are The Witcher Saga, Dragon Age: Origins (didn't really like second and third part of DA), Assassin's Creed series (some of the parts I like more, some less, but the favorite is Ezio trilogy) (...)

Why, we were actually considering Dragon Age II and DA as possible G4TW releases for some time, guess we have to re-consider...  Oh my...  Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13942

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum