The Sims 3 - All works, untill creating Sim.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 - All works, untill creating Sim.

Post by Alpha_Thief on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 18:56

Hello!

So I downloaded every expansion and stuff and it's amazing! I was so glad to have finally something virus-free! Thanks for that, and keep up the good work! :')

So, before installing Paradise Island, Into the Future and Movie Stuff, I was able to test The Sims 3. I created a new town, and started editing it. After a while, I saved the game and installed those last 3 'expansions'. At first, I got the no disk error. I tried the fix patch from the forum here, and it was gone, thanks for that!

But then, when restarting Sims, after the first loading screen, the menu (creating new game, options/settings,...) was blank. So I closed down The Sims 3 manualy and restarted my pc as well. Then, my saved game was back. I continued editing, until I decided to create a Sim.

That's where there's a new problem, and I can't fin anything to fix it. When creating a Sim, everything works fine. I can make him a werewolf, give tattoos, eye color, hair,... but once I click "clothes", it freezes en my screen turns black. When going to my desktop, I get an error saying "The Sims 3 Has stopped working". Then the game closes automaticly.

I've tried so many things, the fix, update and reading this forum. But I can't find any solution.

Could anyone help me? 

(Btw, the problem isn't my PC, I've played all expansions of Sims before, and nothing changed since then.)

Alpha_Thief
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 - All works, untill creating Sim.

Post by MilosGamerSRB on Tue 14 Feb 2017, 23:52

Welcome to the forum!
Did you use the crack from the installation folder? (when you download the expansion pack you have crack in it, DO NOT use it!) because it can get the things messed up, such as some parts in the game not working...
I used the #Crack folder from the Ultimate Fix to get everything fixed up, and if you used #Crack folder for expansion packs Generations and later, don't use it again.
If something changed let me know, if nothing changed, let me know again.
 Note that nobody here knows how to crack the game.

The Sims 3 plumbob SIMS Series are king The Sims 3 plumbob
MilosGamerSRB
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series (expansion pack: Island Paradise,Late Night, Seasons), Grand Theft Auto series, Fishao, Minecraft, ROBLOX
Male Posts : 116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha_Thief on Wed 15 Feb 2017, 19:54

Hey!

Thanks (':

I'll change the crack with the one from the fix. I'll strat Sims in a few minutes and I'll let you know as soons as possible!

Thanks in advance for the reply! (':

Alpha_Thief
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha_Thief on Wed 15 Feb 2017, 20:37

So, I copied both files in the #Crack from the Ultimate Fix, and it didn't work. It stills give me the error "The Sims 3 Has stopped working". Then, I restarted my computer, and started back up The Sims, tried it once again. But Is still get the error.

Alpha_Thief
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha_Thief on Wed 15 Feb 2017, 23:10

It's even worse now.. I continued building my Resort, but now I get an error that says it failed to save it & I should read the "read me". It's error "32" I think.

I'm affraid tot close Sims, because I haven't saved in a while, and have been building all evening/night long. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Alpha_Thief
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum