Barnacle Bay - missing items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barnacle Bay - missing items

Post by Pesto on Wed 15 Feb 2017, 16:55

Hey guys,
I downloaded the "Barnacle Bay" - world from games4theworld. I thought this content isn't worth 20€.  tongue
But unfortantly half the objects are missing. I can't find the Buccaneer's Bar, the ancer and stairs for example. Some objects I can buy and some I just can't. 
If anybody knows why this issue is appearing to me or has the same problem I'd really appreciate a reply on this thread. (I'm playing with the Complete Crack right now)

*I have legally bought the base game, some DLCs and some store content before but I wan't to avoid issues with cracked content so I just downloaded the complete crack.

Greetings from Germany

Pesto
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Male Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barnacle Bay - missing items

Post by MilosGamerSRB on Thu 16 Feb 2017, 20:52

Hello Pesto,
I also have the same issue with that, when I downloaded from the games4theworlddownloads.org, it seems that some parts were missing, I have my friend's computer who has legal base game, a couple of Expansion packs and legally bought Barnacle Bay, I tried to search the Buccaneer bar and it seems I found it, so it appears that the .Sims3Pack is missing parts from the Barnacle Bay.

The Sims 3 plumbob SIMS Series are king The Sims 3 plumbob
MilosGamerSRB
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series (expansion pack: Island Paradise,Late Night, Seasons), Grand Theft Auto series, Fishao, Minecraft, ROBLOX
Male Posts : 116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pesto on Thu 16 Feb 2017, 21:06

Hey Milos,
I found out that the .torrent file with the complete store from g4tw has the same problem.
So luckily my game doesn't seem broken again.  Laughing
(But: If I download the Buccaneer's Bounty set from g4tw, where a big part of Barnacle Bay content is included, the content from there shows up.)
Are the included new stairs showing up in your game? (Barnacle Free Staircase, Jacob's Staircase) 
The do not for me. Interesting thing to tell the admins...

And also, do you noticed this issue with other worlds? I just notice missing clothing and an icomplete lot with the Skylight studio.

Greetings

Pesto
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MilosGamerSRB on Thu 16 Feb 2017, 21:10

Staircases aren't, but in the official store pack are.
I noticed issues with bunch of worlds downloaded via games4theworlddownloads.com, I saw the Skylight studio problem with room that's empty, with default things replaced. I am sure that's problem with pack.
P.S:
LOL 100TH POST!
MilosGamerSRB
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series (expansion pack: Island Paradise,Late Night, Seasons), Grand Theft Auto series, Fishao, Minecraft, ROBLOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pesto on Thu 16 Feb 2017, 21:19

MilosGamerSRB wrote:Staircases aren't, but in the official store pack are.
I noticed issues with bunch of worlds downloaded via games4theworlddownloads.com, I saw the Skylight studio problem with room that's empty, with default things replaced. I am sure that's problem with pack.
P.S:
LOL 100TH POST!
Okay, in the Skylight Studio the ballet barres are replaced with a... fish. Just a fish wall deco thing. Uh oh 
Normally, I'm really looking for those weird issues. (typical Sims player with bad experience Rolling Eyes
But where do you find issues with other worlds? I did not found them yet. I just need to. I'm a Sims player! Before the bug finds you, find the bug!

Congratulations for your 100th post, by the way.

Pesto
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MilosGamerSRB on Fri 17 Feb 2017, 09:24

Thanks Smile 
I found some more issues at the Dragon Valley,in the park something was supposed to be something else, but it was replaced with BENCH?! That's even more parts missing.

The Sims 3 plumbob SIMS Series are king The Sims 3 plumbob
MilosGamerSRB
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum