Youtuber's Life.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Youtuber's Life.

Post by cows5evah on Tue 14 Feb 2017, 08:02

Will Youtuber's Life be uploaded by G4TW anytime soon?? I know it's on loads of websites but G4TW is about all I trust.
cows5evah
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 2,3&4, GTA V, Life Is Strange, Gmod, Portal 1&2, Battleblock, Dead Island, L4D2, TERA
Male Posts : 102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Youtuber's Life.

Post by Ɛɗιη on Tue 14 Feb 2017, 16:37

@cows5evah wrote:Will Youtuber's Life be uploaded by G4TW anytime soon?? I know it's on loads of websites but G4TW is about all I trust.

You can ask, as always. But this thread isn't the place to do so Razz 
The game is already on the Wishlist, but we don't know if/when we'll release it.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"
Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15091

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 17 Feb 2017, 01:04

@cows5evah wrote:Will Youtuber's Life be uploaded by G4TW anytime soon?? I know it's on loads of websites but G4TW is about all I trust.

//SPLIT

Topic split and moved into a new thread. I am actually testing the game as we speak, though I would have suggested to hold off with a release until some future date, maybe to see if new updates and/or DLC are coming for this?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13756

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cows5evah on Fri 17 Feb 2017, 01:23

Thank you, I was going to download off skidrow but my brother is trying to convince me that our internet company will arrest us for pirating.

totally believe it /sarcasm
cows5evah
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 2,3&4, GTA V, Life Is Strange, Gmod, Portal 1&2, Battleblock, Dead Island, L4D2, TERA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 25 Feb 2017, 00:18

@cows5evah wrote:(...) my brother is trying to convince me that our internet company will arrest us for pirating.

Don't forget that mainstream news broadcasts & book/magazine/newspaper publishers tend to put pirates in a negative light (maybe they get paid a little from the "rights holders"). Most people consume mainstream news and stuff, so from there on it is understandable.

//EDIT

Small update: it seems when you move out of "mom's apartment" there is a message stating that the copy you are playing is pirated, and any further in-game progress is blocked. Guess that game will have to wait indefinitely.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13756

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cows5evah on Sat 25 Feb 2017, 02:28

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@cows5evah wrote:(...) my brother is trying to convince me that our internet company will arrest us for pirating.

Don't forget that mainstream news broadcasts & book/magazine/newspaper publishers tend to put pirates in a negative light (maybe they get paid a little from the "rights holders"). Most people consume mainstream news and stuff, so from there on it is understandable.

//EDIT

Small update: it seems when you move out of "mom's apartment" there is a message stating that the copy you are playing is pirated, and any further in-game progress is blocked. Guess that game will have to wait indefinitely.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?

that sucks! I've been saving up for it anyways, gotta get $10 in steam wallet for it. lol
cows5evah
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum