Steelseries Sims 4 mouse.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Steelseries Sims 4 mouse.

Post by Amii3e on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 02:25

So no ones posted on here in a while, but I was wondering, if anyone knows if the Steelseries Sims 4 mouse (with the glowing plumbob) would work with the cracked game? Like for the plumbob to glow matching their emotions? I know it's off topic kinda but I don't know how to open my own thread thing
Amii3e
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2,3,4
Female Posts : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Steelseries Sims 4 mouse.

Post by Rosebud1773 on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 08:31

@Amii3e wrote:So no ones posted on here in a while, but I was wondering, if anyone knows if the Steelseries Sims 4 mouse (with the glowing plumbob) would work with the cracked game? Like for the plumbob to glow matching their emotions? I know it's off topic kinda but I don't know how to open my own thread thing
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. The core game is virtually the same, it's just cracked to work without Origin or disks. Your best bet is to just give it a try and see what happens.. Smile  Worst thing that happens is you may have to re-install, best: it works like a charm.
Rosebud1773
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 08:48

@Amii3e wrote:So no ones posted on here in a while, but I was wondering, if anyone knows if the Steelseries Sims 4 mouse (with the glowing plumbob) would work with the cracked game? Like for the plumbob to glow matching their emotions? I know it's off topic kinda but I don't know how to open my own thread thing

//SPLIT

Hello,

The only difference indeed between a cracked TS4 and a legit TS4 is the fact that you don't need Origin to run the cracked game. If the mouse reacts to emotions, it is unlikely to be related to Origin, therefore chances are good it works. But then again, the only way to know for sure is to test.

Also, you can open topics by going inside a subsection and clicking the button "open a new topic". You can also see the FAQ at the navigation bar, which is always at the very top of the Forum (between "All G4TW downloads" and "search"). You can find lots of useful information and tips there how to steer around this Forum. Smile
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t24098-forum-faq

I split your post and moved it to a new thread.

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13478

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amii3e on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 10:33

Oh, thank you guys! I got it today, I haven't tried it yet but I will do later! I don't really know how to use this site, I've been on here waiting for the update so I haven't really used this site before aha
Amii3e
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by U4Fun on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 18:20

It works,have the sims 4 mouse a few months now and works great with the g4w sims 4 version Smile
U4Fun
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : De Sims,Borderlands,Burnout Paradise
Male Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amii3e on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 23:02

yeah, i just got on the sims 4 with it, and it works perfectly fine Very Happy ahh soo happy, now just gotta wait for the new update..IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
Amii3e
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veronica55 on Thu 23 Feb 2017, 16:32

I have the mouse, it works perfectly. 
Also, it's a really good quality mouse compared to it's price I love it.

And, don't forget to download and install steelseries engine software from their website, so you can customize the buttons. I personally use the side button for pageup-pagedown keys, so upstairs-downstairs.

veronica55
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Not telling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum