PvZ Garden Warfare for Xbox 360.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PvZ Garden Warfare for Xbox 360.

Post by lannisters_ on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 17:49

Is there any way for me to get a working download link for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, but on Xbox 360?

lannisters_
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PvZ Garden Warfare for Xbox 360.

Post by CoDe_ReKeR on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 20:22

yea it's possible but consoles are harder to pirate for. Is your Xbox 360 j-tag?

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Elder Scrolls iv Oblivion
Male Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PvZ Garden Warfare for Xbox 360.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 23:53

@lannisters_ wrote:Is there any way for me to get a working download link for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, but on Xbox 360?

Hello again,

There are a few things about this request. The first is, we specialize in Windows (PC) releases only. No consoles. The second thing is, that these multiplayer-only shooters cannot be cracked easily. And to my knowledge, there is no crack whatsoever available for this game, on any platform.

I'm sorry, I cannot add this request to our wishlist. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  But I myself actually have a copy of it on Origin, and I have to say: this is one of the very few games that are actually worth buying, so if you can, you won't regret spending the money on it!

P.S. Topic title clarified.

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13490

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum