Problems with downloading Sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with downloading Sims 3

Post by openasgard on Tue 28 Feb 2017, 09:57

Dear Games4thewWorld Team!

I'd really need ur help with my Sims 3 Download. I placed the crack as i read(in the instructions) into the Game/Bin folder, and everytime when I want to start the base game EA wants a code and says in the launcher that this is an not certified version of Sims 3 (then I enter one of the 3 given codes), but it doesn't work. Can u help me? Smile

Best Regards,

Anna The Sims Plumbob 1

openasgard
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems with downloading Sims 3

Post by Aɾყα on Tue 28 Feb 2017, 10:07

//Topic moved.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have just the base game? If so, you'll need at least 1 EP or SP that is Generations or later. The crack requires it.
If you do have one of those expansions installed, you may be using the wrong crack for your game version, or the crack is misplaced.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openasgard on Tue 28 Feb 2017, 10:24

Dear Edin!

Thank you so much for your fast reply and your help.
No I haven't installed a EP/SP 'cause the instructions said that first you have to install and crack the base game.

I've read another instruction from Adwoman that says that you have to re-download and re-apply the patch, then install all EP's and then you have to crack the game.

Now I'm totally confused. Where do I have to re-apply this patch? Which one of this solutions would you recommend to use?

Best Regards, Anna Very Happy

openasgard
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 28 Feb 2017, 10:44

@openasgard wrote:Dear Edin!

Thank you so much for your fast reply and your help.
No I haven't installed a EP/SP 'cause the instructions said that first you have to install and crack the base game.

I've read another instruction from Adwoman that says that you have to re-download and re-apply the patch, then install all EP's and then you have to crack the game.

Now I'm totally confused. Where do I have to re-apply this patch? Which one of this solutions would you recommend to use?

Best Regards, Anna Very Happy

Hello,

You just double-click on this "manual patch" and wait until you get a success/completed-message (the patching process takes about 2 minutes or so). It doesn't really matter where you put the patch; you can even run the patcher from the desktop. After you patched the game that way you do not have to install everything. You just need to install one (1) of the expansions or stuffpacks to make it work. Most people prefer installing everything in one go, but you can just install one expansion.

After doing so, go inside the folder #Crack of the "Ultimate fix", which is available here (if you cannot access the download link, consider to de-activate your browser adblockers temporarily).
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Copy these two files (from the #Crack-folder) into C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and replace the old files. If you did everything right, you should be able to play now...

Warning: TEA
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14090

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Tue 28 Feb 2017, 16:58

Try the guide here.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :