The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires Crack by skidrow->i have a doubt!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires Crack by skidrow->i have a doubt!!

Post by ivone on Fri 03 Mar 2017, 21:42

I think I'm not breaking any rules, but if i am, its not intentional. I'm waiting very ansiously for those cracks to be avaliable, like everyone here, i guess, and I tried googling those cracks because I'm not sure they're already avaliable here, anyway,long story short, appeared some video tutorials on youtube showing how to get them, and the cracks were out by skidrow. Are they safe? if you, moderators, want i can post those links I mentioned for you to check or something. Also, I'm not sure if my topic is in the right section, i don't know how to choose a section to add a topic... first time posting one  Noob

ivone
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires Crack by skidrow->i have a doubt!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 03 Mar 2017, 21:48

ivone wrote:I think I'm not breaking any rules, but if i am, its not intentional. I'm waiting very ansiously for those cracks to be avaliable, like everyone here, i guess, and I tried googling those cracks because I'm not sure they're already avaliable here, anyway,long story short, appeared some video tutorials on youtube showing how to get them, and the cracks were out by skidrow. Are they safe? if you, moderators, want i can post those links I mentioned for you to check or something

Hello and welcome to the Forum @ivone,

You can always send us private messages with links, but don't post on the Forum please. And technically, we are already "on top" of these things, so there would be no need to send us anything. But yes, I'd rather have people sending PMs, than post on the Forum.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ivone on Fri 03 Mar 2017, 21:57

I'm sorry, but I couldn't send private messages because I didn't post 2 topics here Sad

ivone
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 03 Mar 2017, 22:02

ivone wrote:I'm sorry, but I couldn't send private messages because I didn't post 2 topics here Sad

Now you have made 2 posts though. Very Happy  

Also, I've seen no new TS4 update on Piratebay yet, which is almost always a safe indicator that there is nothing available yet. Sure, feel free to send me whatever you found, but chances of it being legit will be rather small.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum