Office 2016 Activator Help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Office 2016 Activator Help.

Post by Keyenpeydee on Sun 05 Mar 2017, 12:30

Hello,
So first of all, I used the Office 2013 provided by G4TW, however, I'd like to use Office 2016, so I downloaded it on the internet over a year ago. When I installed it, it's fine until it needs an activation. Of course, I ignored it and it was so fine for many months (1 year iirc) and now, my Word and Excel were grayed out (those tabs I assume is called groups) so I can't use it. I can't also type a word. I tried to search for an activation, but it's not working. I still have the files from the setup and tried to reinstall it, but the KMSAuto Net isn't working and says error. So, I gave up. 

Just so you all know I use Office for my school works and projects, so it's very important to me. I just can't afford it. And I like using latest versions, so I want Office 2016.

Can someone link me a trusted activator or crack for Office 2016? Thank you.
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,
Male Posts : 243

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Office 2016 Activator Help.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 06:12

Hello,

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21811-g4tw-fulfilled-wishes

Click on where it says "Hacktivators" and you'll get re-directed to MEGA. Then you download the Microsoft toolkit 2.6.2. Make sure your Windows Defender & anti-virus/anti-malware don't purge it, so try setting the correct exclusion-locations.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14458

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum