Gallery requests!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery requests!

Post by BornSlippy on Mon 13 Mar 2017, 19:01

Hi there!

I'm so happy I found this forum. I've been going crazy trying to find ways to download from the Gallery. I hope it's ok to just jump right in an request a few things Embarrassing... 

I'm looking for:

Top Llama High School by thesimified
High School by miker2209
Aging Acres Nursing Home by mommataurus2
The Gnome Collector by mommataurus2
Willow Creek Nursing Home by RivendellStar *

*(for some reason this can't be searched for in the gallery, I have the link that I found on the forum for a retirement home contest. I can't post it because I'm a noob. If you type 'Willow Creek Nursing Home RivendellStar sims 4' into google it should come up as the first link...sorry).

Thaaaaaaaaanks! bounce

BornSlippy
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gallery requests!

Post by Aelinore on Mon 13 Mar 2017, 22:25

I will get to your requests now, please allow me a couple of days to finish. Smile
Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BornSlippy on Tue 14 Mar 2017, 14:03

@Aelinore wrote:I will get to your requests now, please allow me a couple of days to finish. Smile

Thaaaaaaaaanks!! Smile

BornSlippy
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 04:42

Hello and welcome to the Forum @BornSlippy,

In the meantime, an earlier request was about "thesimified"-lots, which is also on the list of fulfilled wishes here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t23623-all-fulfilled-ts4-gallery-requests-list

Please confirm whether or not the lot you wanted is already in this exiting compilation. Smile

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BornSlippy on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 07:00

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello and welcome to the Forum @BornSlippy,

In the meantime, an earlier request was about "thesimified"-lots, which is also on the list of fulfilled wishes here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t23623-all-fulfilled-ts4-gallery-requests-list

Please confirm whether or not the lot you wanted is already in this exiting compilation. Smile

Hi there and thanks for the welcome. I checked before requesting but alas my request is not in the compilation.

I'm happy to wait, I know you guys are busy and do this out of the goodness of your hearts Carlos is tha man!!!

BornSlippy
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum