My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

Post by sweeteizus on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 00:27

My latest creation-- Dark Moon: A home for your vampire sims. I recommend placing this lot in Forgotten Hollow.

**Use these cheats before placing the lot:**
bb.moveobjects






Download direct here!




Grandage Place inspired by the Victorian mansion from Penny Dreadful. The direct link to the download can be found here.

**Use these cheats before placing the lot:**
bb.moveobjects
bb.showhiddenobjects
bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement
















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garden Grove

You can download the lot (pictured below) direct from mediafire here. 

I recommend you use these cheats:
bb.moveobjects
bb.showhiddenobjects



















The Baker Mansion from REVII. It's back up on my tumblr page (link on my profile) with tons of pictures! Feel free to download! Media Fire











You can see the rest on my Tumblr Very Happy



These Sims are Vanessa Ives and Ethan Chandler from Penny Dreadful, a show I'm currently obsessed with:





https://tinyurl.com/kh9l8u6

I used CC from The Sims Resource to create these sims.


//EDIT

I hope you all enjoy my stuff! I'm sure I'll create more!


Last edited by sweeteizus on Fri 12 May 2017, 21:50; edited 22 times in total
avatar
sweeteizus
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Skyrim, Resident Evil, Dead Island, Dying Light, Sherlock Holmes, The Last of Us, Until Dawn, Alien Isolation, Outlast, Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Female Posts : 99
Points : 369
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-02-09
Age : 29

View user profile http://sweeteizus.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

Post by cows5evah on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 05:48

This is amazing!!
Well done!!!
avatar
cows5evah
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 2,3&4, GTA V, Life Is Strange, Gmod, Portal 1&2, Battleblock, Dead Island, L4D2, TERA
Male Posts : 125
Points : 987
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2015-06-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 10:25

Topics merged into one thread. Thanks for sharing those (and I'll get back to your Gallery house request myself later on)! Very Happy

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14333
Points : 19018
Reputation : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

Post by CinnamonStick on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 12:16

Who are these supposed to be in the Baker Mansion?
Would love to see pictures of the mansion itself...


Also if they were just a normal family before the creepy little girl came and gave them the gift of goo, why do they have like this huge basement with a morgue in it?? Did they build it? Also why do they have doors that open with shadows or the front door that locks unless you have 3 dog heads? I can't really imagine crazy daddy Baker calling the shadow door builders rationally and asking them to build those things. The Baker mansion doesn't really make any real sense, but it was a good game, whatever.

CinnamonStick
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 33
Points : 945
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

Post by sweeteizus on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 17:16

CinnamonStick wrote:Who are these supposed to be in the Baker Mansion?
Would love to see pictures of the mansion itself...


Also if they were just a normal family before the creepy little girl came and gave them the gift of goo, why do they have like this huge basement with a morgue in it?? Did they build it? Also why do they have doors that open with shadows or the front door that locks unless you have 3 dog heads? I can't really imagine crazy daddy Baker calling the shadow door builders rationally and asking them to build those things. The Baker mansion doesn't really make any real sense, but it was a good game, whatever.

This was my first upload, still getting the hang of it I guess. Those sims were the Baker family I made, however, I didn't put much effort into customizing them so I didn't bother to share. 

I didn't build the entire basement area, but yeah, it sort of seemed like a slaughter house, like for a butcher, but then wtf is that morgue all about?


Last edited by sweeteizus on Sun 02 Apr 2017, 18:04; edited 1 time in total
avatar
sweeteizus
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Skyrim, Resident Evil, Dead Island, Dying Light, Sherlock Holmes, The Last of Us, Until Dawn, Alien Isolation, Outlast, Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Female Posts : 99
Points : 369
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-02-09
Age : 29

View user profile http://sweeteizus.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 07:47

sweeteizus wrote:The pictures are on my Tumblr and you can find the mediafire download link and images here!
http://sweeteizus.tumblr.com/post/158608603952/bakermansionreviizip

I hope you all enjoy it!


When I click on the link:





WhatDidUJustCallMe?

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14333
Points : 19018
Reputation : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

Post by sweeteizus on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 17:37

Oh! Well it wasn't getting many downloads and I felt I could perfect it a little more and re-upload. I'll have my version back up very soon and I'll let you know when I do! Smile
avatar
sweeteizus
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Skyrim, Resident Evil, Dead Island, Dying Light, Sherlock Holmes, The Last of Us, Until Dawn, Alien Isolation, Outlast, Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Female Posts : 99
Points : 369
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-02-09
Age : 29

View user profile http://sweeteizus.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 30 Mar 2017, 15:15

@sweeteizus (and in general everybody interested in a user-submission-based section), I shortened your download link of the sims with the "TinyURL"-shorterner, as Forumotion tend to put adFly in-between download links to generate some ad revenue. We  - as the G4TW-team - do that for some items, but for the vast majority of links we refrain from doing so. In this instance, that adFly-link was not from us (see also this post here for a more elaborate explanation).

The other issue and heads-up I wanted to give was about the user-exchange of TS4 creations we are planning to open.

One of the requirements is most likely going to be that we ask users to post a download link to a filehosting service, directly in the Forum message. Sounds straightforward but that would also mean that you cannot directly 'advertize' your blog/Tumblr/Simblr/YouTube channel/etc. I know this is going to be a bone of contention, but on the other hand it is in-line with the Forum rules and general convention here (in general we do not allow advertising of unrelated/third-party platforms).

The details still need to be worked out and I will address this when we make the official opening announcement, but for the time being at least we'd like to ask all users to add a direct download to every piece that they want to showcase on the Forum. People should not have to visit third-party platforms in order to fetch these items.

You are more than welcome to add a link to your site in your Forum signature as far as I am concerned, and you can add your site to your Forum profile here:




Edit: @sweeteizus, in your case you would "only" have to agree to put up a direct link for that Baker house as well in your post. Smile

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14333
Points : 19018
Reputation : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

Post by sweeteizus on Sun 02 Apr 2017, 18:06

The_gh0stm4n wrote:@sweeteizus (and in general everybody interested in a user-submission-based section), I shortened your download link of the sims with the "TinyURL"-shorterner, as Forumotion tend to put adFly in-between download links to generate some ad revenue. We  - as the G4TW-team - do that for some items, but for the vast majority of links we refrain from doing so. In this instance, that adFly-link was not from us (see also this post here for a more elaborate explanation).

The other issue and heads-up I wanted to give was about the user-exchange of TS4 creations we are planning to open.

One of the requirements is most likely going to be that we ask users to post a download link to a filehosting service, directly in the Forum message. Sounds straightforward but that would also mean that you cannot directly 'advertize' your blog/Tumblr/Simblr/YouTube channel/etc. I know this is going to be a bone of contention, but on the other hand it is in-line with the Forum rules and general convention here (in general we do not allow advertising of unrelated/third-party platforms).

The details still need to be worked out and I will address this when we make the official opening announcement, but for the time being at least we'd like to ask all users to add a direct download to every piece that they want to showcase on the Forum. People should not have to visit third-party platforms in order to fetch these items.

You are more than welcome to add a link to your site in your Forum signature as far as I am concerned, and you can add your site to your Forum profile here:




Edit: @sweeteizus, in your case you would "only" have to agree to put up a direct link for that Baker house as well in your post. Smile
Okay, so, I put a direct link to the mediafire download and put my Tumblr link on my profile. Let me know if I need to change anything else Smile

By the way I have some more lots I would like to share; should I keep posting to this thread?
avatar
sweeteizus
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Skyrim, Resident Evil, Dead Island, Dying Light, Sherlock Holmes, The Last of Us, Until Dawn, Alien Isolation, Outlast, Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Female Posts : 99
Points : 369
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-02-09
Age : 29

View user profile http://sweeteizus.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 02 Apr 2017, 18:54

Thanks for adding a link to a filehosting service.  alien  And yes, feel free to keep posting in this thread here. When we eventually open the new section, we intend to organize the section such that users should only open one topic anyhow, and stick to this for all their creations.

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14333
Points : 19018
Reputation : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

Post by sweeteizus on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 20:31

**Bump**
avatar
sweeteizus
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Skyrim, Resident Evil, Dead Island, Dying Light, Sherlock Holmes, The Last of Us, Until Dawn, Alien Isolation, Outlast, Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Female Posts : 99
Points : 369
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-02-09
Age : 29

View user profile http://sweeteizus.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

Post by Sαɳʂα on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 00:51

Oh my goodness, these homes are amazing! Would you mind if I use them in my game? The credit will be given of course!

_________________
avatar
Sαɳʂα
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 216
Points : 667
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2016-10-18
Age : 34
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

Post by sweeteizus on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 03:01

Aelinore wrote:Oh my goodness, these homes are amazing! Would you mind if I use them in my game? The credit will be given of course!


I don't mind at all!! I just finished working on that peace sign earring mesh by the way. I'll upload it in that other thread. Very Happy
avatar
sweeteizus
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Skyrim, Resident Evil, Dead Island, Dying Light, Sherlock Holmes, The Last of Us, Until Dawn, Alien Isolation, Outlast, Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Female Posts : 99
Points : 369
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-02-09
Age : 29

View user profile http://sweeteizus.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims 4 Creations with direct download links! **edited 5/12/17**

Post by sweeteizus on Fri 12 May 2017, 21:58

bump!
avatar
sweeteizus
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Skyrim, Resident Evil, Dead Island, Dying Light, Sherlock Holmes, The Last of Us, Until Dawn, Alien Isolation, Outlast, Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Female Posts : 99
Points : 369
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-02-09
Age : 29

View user profile http://sweeteizus.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum