Sims 3 SERIOUS ERROR WHILE LOADING :(

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sims 3 SERIOUS ERROR WHILE LOADING :(

Post by khalypsuh on Tue 03 Jan 2012, 00:00

Ok, so I read in the instructions to use the fix with games 4 the world release of the game, so I'm gonna redownload the base game and all the expansion packs from your site, since I had downloaded them before from other site, and see if that fixes the problem.

khalypsuh
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 SERIOUS ERROR WHILE LOADING :(

Post by magic touch on Tue 03 Jan 2012, 00:58

I smell a windows update "action" (after 27/12/2011)

this append on two PC same install - auto-update OFF (all add-on except PET)

on same day, first the "sims laucher" repport error 16

i use the EXE to lauch the game and that work (for two times)

then the game report error

- files missing, re install the application to fix the problem!

dada,, nothing, same error again..



i will try to re-install all again and create image backup before proceed.

note:

in the Windows update there is Framework 4 as new and some fixes for x64 processors..

check your windows updates list from 20 to 28 december...

could be EA find a collaboration with Microsoft to reduce hack of the game!



Is just a personnel suspicion, but keep an eye on it!

if is not the Windows update then the SimsLaucher is the problem

possible she go to internet and do silent updates (try to cut it by Firewall)





more info:

note1:

also for protection i check the latest update (1.29) they include SECUROM (Paul.dll) who is check for CD..

if i install my official Sims3 CD all work good,

when i try to add any add-on, again error are generated!

note2:

that not happend under Vista (update to 8.0.152 and not pets installed)

magic touch
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 SERIOUS ERROR WHILE LOADING :(

Post by magic touch on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 10:21

New found..

The main problem is the latest patch protection with Win7 Winupdate!

I try several time to install my original game under Win7 and always problem..


-- Check this..

I do clean install of the official Sims 3

(pc original image restored with all Windows updates until 2 January 2012)


After install the Sims 3 (original CD) without any patch the game can't run via laucher

Launcher fail with crash and I try all know things like compatibility mode and DEP..



Next I use the latest patch 1.29 (862MB) that fix the launcher, but the game crash, crash crash,,,



Redo from start, install Sims 3 on restored PC..

-- >>>> There I use older patch 1.19,,, hourraaaa --------------- That work 100%



The conclusion,

In the last patch EA include their Serucom disk check (include Paul.dll for registration)

Even with official DVD game Sims 3 installed the game crash because win7 and securom are not compatible and this since the windows update from 18-20 December..2011




The problem is known from past many times when Windows made important security update of their main system files!

Securom crash application when Virtual CD software is installed on the PC (Nero/Alcohol/ old version DT)

Also problem when drives of CDROM are not Microsoft default drives!

Securom fail to start a game when CD Rom drives are not known.



At last don’t break your head why the game crash since the last patch all goes to hell (even with official versions) EA is the main guilty.

Provisory solution, do not use patch 1.29 and keep Pets in a corner and wait EA to improve their patch compatibility with Win7 system security.
The main joke in the story

Because always crack version have not those secure files, real customers with originals games are always penalized.



Note:

Even after uninstall the main game with securom protect, they always stay in our system and create conflict with other title with older or newer version securom protection.

magic touch
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 51
Points : 2133
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 SERIOUS ERROR WHILE LOADING :(

Post by magic touch on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 10:46

there is some info about the protection

https://www2.securom.com/fileadmin/user_upload/downloads/SecuROM_PreView_and_ReView.pdf




The SecuROM™ PreView & ReView software components need to be placed into the same directory where
the protected application is located. These components consist of the following four files: PAUL.DLL,

LANG.INI and LOGO_PAUL.BMP.


magic touch
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 51
Points : 2133
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 SERIOUS ERROR WHILE LOADING :(

Post by Aɾყα on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 10:49

Hello,
Thanks for the info! EA and Microsoft... always a pleasure.
I guess I could be considered lucky with my old pc. No such issues on XP.

_________________




"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105
Points : 20010
Reputation : 1430
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 SERIOUS ERROR WHILE LOADING :(

Post by magic touch on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 12:12

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
Thanks for the info! EA and Microsoft... always a pleasure.
I guess I could be considered lucky with my old pc. No such issues on XP.



i am happy to with my Win7 and "Virtualisation"

i can run XP under my Win7 ;-)



but best use (if you have HD space) install dual boot in same PC to be more perfect..

magic touch
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 51
Points : 2133
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 SERIOUS ERROR WHILE LOADING :(

Post by khalypsuh on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 15:54

@magic touch wrote:New found..

The main problem is the latest patch protection with Win7 Winupdate!

I try several time to install my original game under Win7 and always problem..


-- Check this..

I do clean install of the official Sims 3

(pc original image restored with all Windows updates until 2 January 2012)


After install the Sims 3 (original CD) without any patch the game can't run via laucher

Launcher fail with crash and I try all know things like compatibility mode and DEP..



Next I use the latest patch 1.29 (862MB) that fix the launcher, but the game crash, crash crash,,,



Redo from start, install Sims 3 on restored PC..

-- >>>> There I use older patch 1.19,,, hourraaaa --------------- That work 100%



The conclusion,

In the last patch EA include their Serucom disk check (include Paul.dll for registration)

Even with official DVD game Sims 3 installed the game crash because win7 and securom are not compatible and this since the windows update from 18-20 December..2011




The problem is known from past many times when Windows made important security update of their main system files!

Securom crash application when Virtual CD software is installed on the PC (Nero/Alcohol/ old version DT)

Also problem when drives of CDROM are not Microsoft default drives!

Securom fail to start a game when CD Rom drives are not known.



At last don’t break your head why the game crash since the last patch all goes to hell (even with official versions) EA is the main guilty.

Provisory solution, do not use patch 1.29 and keep Pets in a corner and wait EA to improve their patch compatibility with Win7 system security.
The main joke in the story

Because always crack version have not those secure files, real customers with originals games are always penalized.



Note:

Even after uninstall the main game with securom protect, they always stay in our system and create conflict with other title with older or newer version securom protection.

But that error you talk about is not the same as ours, we can play the game, the problem is that after we save it the files get corrupted for some reason and it gives us that "serious error" message. I'm gonna reinstall my game again, this time with the games 4 the world release, and see if it works.

khalypsuh
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, SimCity
Male Posts : 62
Points : 2137
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 SERIOUS ERROR WHILE LOADING :(

Post by Aɾყα on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 15:59

@magic touch wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
Thanks for the info! EA and Microsoft... always a pleasure.
I guess I could be considered lucky with my old pc. No such issues on XP.



i am happy to with my Win7 and "Virtualisation"

i can run XP under my Win7 ;-)



but best use (if you have HD space) install dual boot in same PC to be more perfect..

Hello,
No space here, but my pc doesn't even meet win7 requirements, but I'll keep that in mind for when I've built a new pc.

_________________




"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105
Points : 20010
Reputation : 1430
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 SERIOUS ERROR WHILE LOADING :(

Post by khalypsuh on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 01:23

Ok, just installed the game with all the expansions and patch 1.29, with games 4 the world release, following all the instructions in this forum, and applied the ultimate fix. The game launcher doesn't open, unless I open it in compatibility mode to windows xp service pack 3. The only way to open the game without compatibility mode is through TS3W in the sims 3 installation folder, but other than this the game launches fine. I haven't tested if I can load my saves yet, but when I do I'll post the results here.

khalypsuh
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, SimCity
Male Posts : 62
Points : 2137
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 SERIOUS ERROR WHILE LOADING :(

Post by Aɾყα on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 13:36

Hello,
The launcher does have some issues, I never use it to start my game.
Please let us know if you were able to open your saves.

_________________




"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105
Points : 20010
Reputation : 1430
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 SERIOUS ERROR WHILE LOADING :(

Post by khalypsuh on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 23:00

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
The launcher does have some issues, I never use it to start my game.
Please let us know if you were able to open your saves.

Ok, I created a new save and it did the same thing "serious error loading apaloosaplains.sims3. we strongly recommend you restart the application" I installed that mod you talked about, error trap but it didn't help. I think I installed it correctly, I downloaded that thing to create the mods folder and put the .package file there. I don't know what else to do, I don't understand why my game keeps doing this.

khalypsuh
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, SimCity
Male Posts : 62
Points : 2137
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum