Random Bits and Pieces from Escaping Pixels (my simblr).

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Random Bits and Pieces from Escaping Pixels (my simblr).

Post by Rosebud1773 on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 17:40

I think at this point I can safely be called a cc creator. I thought I would post a few random images from time to time of items that can be found on my simblr. Everything is made on our current patch level (1.25) so no worries whether it will work for you. I have not provided download links. If admin is agreeable, I will do so. This is the first of many more cc teasers. Very Happy  

Satyr Set for those with a taste for the supernaturals that are sorely neglected.

Satyr Set

Last edited by Rosebud1773 on Mon 27 Mar 2017, 01:33; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : download link for satyr set)
Rosebud1773
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA 5, Resident Evil, Sims, Dead Rising, PWI, and anything I'm currently attempting to build or scare my socks off with.
Female Posts : 21

View user profile http://rosebud1773.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Bits and Pieces from Escaping Pixels (my simblr).

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 19:10

@Rosebud1773 wrote:I think at this point I can safely be called a cc creator. I thought I would post a few random images from time to time of items that can be found on my simblr. Everything is made on our current patch level (1.25) so no worries whether it will work for you. I have not provided download links. If admin is agreeable, I will do so. This is the first of many more cc teasers. Very Happy  

Hello @Rosebud1773 and thanks for sharing those!

Behind the scenes we are actually working on a new section for user-submissions like these. We are still working out the details so the actual opening may take a little more time, but for now you may post a link (to a filehosting service like MEGA, MediaFire, GoogleDrive, etc.) to your items. Smile

It would also be nice if you gave reference to any CC used, and provided links to these CC as well.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14067

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebud1773 on Mon 27 Mar 2017, 01:15

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Rosebud1773 wrote:I think at this point I can safely be called a cc creator. I thought I would post a few random images from time to time of items that can be found on my simblr. Everything is made on our current patch level (1.25) so no worries whether it will work for you. I have not provided download links. If admin is agreeable, I will do so. This is the first of many more cc teasers. Very Happy  

Hello @Rosebud1773 and thanks for sharing those!

Behind the scenes we are actually working on a new section for user-submissions like these. We are still working out the details so the actual opening may take a little more time, but for now you may post a link (to a filehosting service like MEGA, MediaFire, GoogleDrive, etc.) to your items. Smile

It would also be nice if you gave reference to any CC used, and provided links to these CC as well.
All but one piece of the CC in this particular set of images is mine. The child hair and child bikini top have yet to be released. The adult female hair is from chocolatemuffintop on tumblr. Cool

Last edited by Rosebud1773 on Mon 27 Mar 2017, 01:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name listing)
Rosebud1773
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA 5, Resident Evil, Sims, Dead Rising, PWI, and anything I'm currently attempting to build or scare my socks off with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Novalore on Sat 10 Jun 2017, 05:13

I found your site the other day rosebud. Love the saytar legs planning on making a couple of sims with them and posting them on my site. www.sims4magicalfantasy.com

Novalore
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebud1773 on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 17:14

@Novalore wrote:I found your site the other day rosebud. Love the saytar legs planning on making a couple of sims with them and posting them on my site. www.sims4magicalfantasy.com
I'm glad you like them. They do have a tendency to show up on patient feet in GTW's hospital. If you have Sims 4 Studio, just open the package and uncheck situation. That should fix them.  Cool
Rosebud1773
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Current WIP

Post by Rosebud1773 on Tue 04 Jul 2017, 21:00

I think this is coming along pretty well. Hoping to post on my tumblr soon.  Cool
Rosebud1773
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum