Purchasing a laptop.. Any ideas???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Purchasing a laptop.. Any ideas???

Post by ioanna106 on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 23:20

Hey guys!So I want to buy a new laptop.. Mainly for gaming purpose..I've been doing some research and found a Lenovo (Laptop Lenovo Z50-75 - 15.6" Full HD (FX-7500/8GB/1TB/R7 M260) which is quite good and affordable..But it seems that is no longer in the market unfortunately.. Anyways, I'd appreciate it if you can recommend me a good choice.. I'm willing to spend up to 500€.. So,I'd love to hear your thoughts! PS. I play games like Fallout 4, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil etc.

Mod edit: removed text formatting and moved to "Hardware".

- The_gh0stm4n
ioanna106
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA,MGS,The Sims,Resident Evil,Saints Row,Hitman
Female Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Purchasing a laptop.. Any ideas???

Post by artillerychelle on Tue 28 Nov 2017, 19:22

Hi there! I know this is a super old post but I was wondering what (if anything) you ended up getting? I am in the market for a new laptop myself and I'm looking for input. I currently have a Lenovo Ideapad P500 which I actually love and works pretty great but I think it is slowly nearing the end of its life so now I'm looking for a gaming laptop to replae it with. I'm leaning toward a version of the Lenovo Legion Y520 which is currently on sale for $800-$1100 depending on the specs. Anyway, I would love to hear what laptop, if any, you ended up going with, what the specs are, how you like it and how well it works!

artillerychelle
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 1, 2, 3, 4 & FreePlay
Female Posts : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 29 Nov 2017, 05:12

@artillerychelle wrote:Hi there! I know this is a super old post but I was wondering what (if anything) you ended up getting? I am in the market for a new laptop myself and I'm looking for input. I currently have a Lenovo Ideapad P500 which I actually love and works pretty great but I think it is slowly nearing the end of its life so now I'm looking for a gaming laptop to replae it with. I'm leaning toward a version of the Lenovo Legion Y520 which is currently on sale for $800-$1100 depending on the specs. Anyway, I would love to hear what laptop, if any, you ended up going with, what the specs are, how you like it and how well it works!

Does it "have" to be a gaming laptop? Laptops in general are not well-suited for gaming purposes, and those items marketed/branded as 'gaming laptops' are typically more used for things like advanced photo editing, video rendering and such.

For the same money, check out if there aren't any good (pre-built) desktop PCs.  alien

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum