Patch issue.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patch issue.

Post by ktheland on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 19:10

i'm new here and i hope i posted in a correct section of the forum. when sims 4 crack update comes out are previous patches included? because i saw on the sims wiki that the name of the household spencer kim lewis family has been changed to kim-lewis and in my game it's still spencer-kim-lewis. it was changed on october 27th. i have crack city living so i'm wondering if i don't have other stuff that came with that patch.

ktheland
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 2, Sims 4
Female Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Patch issue.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 17:44

@ktheland wrote:i'm new here and i hope i posted in a correct section of the forum. when sims 4 crack update comes out are previous patches included? because i saw on the sims wiki that the name of the household spencer kim lewis family has been changed to kim-lewis and in my game it's still spencer-kim-lewis. it was changed on october 27th. i have crack city living so i'm wondering if i don't have other stuff that came with that patch.

Hello @ktheland and welcome to the Forum,

If you installed all Games4theworld-releases of TS4, as outlined in the topic here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

You will have all DLCs. If you just installed "City Living" though, the previous content will NOT be included. So you have to download and install "Get to Work" to your game folder, first. Then you do the same with "Get together". Finally, you must re-apply "City Living" as well.

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13756

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ktheland on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 17:49

i have all of the expansions downloaded plus the base game. but in patch that was released before city living they changed a household's name. http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Spencer-Kim-Lewis_family In my game it's stil spencer kim lewis not kim lewis. i know i could just change it, but i'm worried if other patches that ea released weren't cracked into the game.

ktheland
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 17:54

@ktheland wrote:i have all of the expansions downloaded plus the base game. but in patch that was released before city living they changed a household's name. http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Spencer-Kim-Lewis_family In my game it's stil spencer kim lewis not kim lewis. i know i could just change it, but i'm worried if other patches that ea released weren't cracked into the game.

I assume that this name change will not be applied "retroactively" to existing savefiles (a.k.a, you might get the new name only when you start a new savefile in TS4). If you like, feel free to keep us posted if you want to test this theory. If you installed all G4TW items in the correct order, you have everything up to City Living, no worries.

Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13756

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ktheland on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 18:34

yup opened new save, only the household name wasn't changed. the characters names were and so was the bio. thanks for your help.  Yess, aye lieeke!

ktheland
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum