Can't Download Sims 4.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Download Sims 4.

Post by AXP on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 08:44

Hey guys.

Trying to download the Sims 4 from your downloads page but unable to download as there are no seeders. Can someone please seed the base and all expansion for Sims 4. Thanks.

AXP
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims
Posts : 2
Points : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Download Sims 4.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 09:35

AXP wrote:Hey guys.

Trying to download the Sims 4 from your downloads page but unable to download as there are no seeders. Can someone please seed the base and all expansion for Sims 4. Thanks.


Hello and welcome to the Forum @AXP,

The Sims (4) Downloads are in-fact among the best-seeded torrents we have. Please check the post here for possible solutions:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads

It is also possible that your ISP is limiting your ability to fetch torrents, in which case you can see if changing forwarded ports can help. Some people also suggested that loading both the magnet link and the torrent file can also be helpful.

Plus, make sure you update your torrent client to the latest version possible. Good luck for now!

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14281
Points : 18958
Reputation : 2020
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Download Sims 4.

Post by AXP on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 10:04

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
AXP wrote:Hey guys.

Trying to download the Sims 4 from your downloads page but unable to download as there are no seeders. Can someone please seed the base and all expansion for Sims 4. Thanks.


Hello and welcome to the Forum @AXP,

The Sims (4) Downloads are in-fact among the best-seeded torrents we have. Please check the post here for possible solutions:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads

It is also possible that your ISP is limiting your ability to fetch torrents, in which case you can see if changing forwarded ports can help. Some people also suggested that loading both the magnet link and the torrent file can also be helpful.

Plus, make sure you update your torrent client to the latest version possible. Good luck for now!

Thanks,

I was using qbitorrent and I was able to download City Living and Get Together but due to some odd reason was unable to download the base game and Get to work. Uninstalled qbitorrent and tried downloading through utorrent and its working.  Wink

AXP
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims
Posts : 2
Points : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Download Sims 4.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 19:40

AXP wrote:
Thanks,

I was using qbitorrent and I was able to download City Living and Get Together but due to some odd reason was unable to download the base game and Get to work. Uninstalled qbitorrent and tried downloading through utorrent and its working.  Wink


Good to hear; do you have any other questions or issues for the time being?

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14281
Points : 18958
Reputation : 2020
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum