VEGAS Pro 14 installation help please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VEGAS Pro 14 installation help please!

Post by SuperLurker on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 22:57

Hiya! Excuse my noobness but I've got no clue on how to install VEGAS Pro 14. I figured it couldn't be that hard seeing as there were only two executable things and some weird "protein" folder, but it appears that I was wrong. It is apparently harder than I had hoped and now I'm just sitting here contemplating whether I should just give up or ask for help. Obviously I chose the latter seeing as how I'm posting here. I've already searched the forum for any guides or topics similar to what I need help with but I've come up empty handed Sad, so now I'm just asking directly. (This is the VEGAS pro 14 from D'Eradicated's download list btw, cause how else would I get it? By paying for it like a normal person? Pfff, yeah right, who even does that? /sarcasm)

SuperLurker
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3, Stardew Valley, Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3, Fallout 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Fire Emblem: Conquest/Birthright, Diablo 1, 2, and 3, The Sims, Dragon Age: Origins, 2, and Inquisition.
Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VEGAS Pro 14 installation help please!

Post by D' Eradicated on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 04:57

Hi there and welcome to the forums. Smile

You have to copy the contents of the crack zip file (just select them all) to the installation folder (which is usually in C:\Program Files).

If you can wait a bit, they have a new update and I'll try to upload it including a README. Smile

Programmer, Gamer, Anime Lover, Sims Player
Having problems with your The Sims installation, etc? Post a thread so that we can fix it together.
Have you requested a game here? Check here if I fulfilled your request. No promises, though.

D' Eradicated
Quartermaster Rookie
Making your wishes come true
Quartermaster Rookie Making your wishes come true

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2
Male Posts : 202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D' Eradicated on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 08:26

@SuperLurker, you can now download the latest version of Vegas Pro 14 including the instructions. Just get them from the usual place Smile

Programmer, Gamer, Anime Lover, Sims Player
Having problems with your The Sims installation, etc? Post a thread so that we can fix it together.
Have you requested a game here? Check here if I fulfilled your request. No promises, though.

D' Eradicated
Quartermaster Rookie
Making your wishes come true
Quartermaster Rookie Making your wishes come true

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2
Male Posts : 202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLurker on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 21:19

Yay! Thanks for the help and for updating the download!

SuperLurker
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3, Stardew Valley, Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3, Fallout 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Fire Emblem: Conquest/Birthright, Diablo 1, 2, and 3, The Sims, Dragon Age: Origins, 2, and Inquisition.
Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum