The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by nikanpa on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 14:41

@T3RRiDe wrote:Soo.. I haven't had to come here or search for cracks/content before because I made the mistake of trying to give EA money and purchase all their content through Origin. Oh, but there was one pack "Spa Day Bundle" that I saw a deal for a code on online and went for it. 24 hours later my Sims 4 game is locked, disabled by TOS(apparently due to this code). I've contacted support 4 times and they won't help me or give me a refund. Instead they simply send me on in infinite loop between random advisors and TOS none of whom will unlock my game. It's been three weeks since I've been able to play.. Hope a crack comes soon, I miss this game!

And no. I'm clearly never buying anything from EA again.
They really handled the situation badly. I'm sorry to hear about having spent all that money on time for nothing. Hope they fix it the near future. ^^

nikanpa
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nammmjuannn on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 19:56

Can I install the cracked expansions with a legit base game? I'm weak and I can't postpone my sim's pregnancy any longer T.T I need toddlers in my life. I'm seriously considering buying the base game but can't afford to buy everything. Please help! Have a nice weekend everyone!

nammmjuannn
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amii3e on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 20:23

@nammmjuannn wrote:Can I install the cracked expansions with a legit base game? I'm weak and I can't postpone my sim's pregnancy any longer T.T I need toddlers in my life. I'm seriously considering buying the base game but can't afford to buy everything. Please help! Have a nice weekend everyone!

No, I dont think it would work as the cracked ones aren't updated to the latest patch. I'm pretty sure it won't anyway..
Amii3e
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Resident Evil, Outlast, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, Saints Row, Cities Skylines
Female Posts : 88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Toddlers ??????

Post by Edwinleo on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 01:51

Hey when is the toddlers and vampires coming. I am waiting anxiously for it.

Edwinleo
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ɛɗιη on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 03:46

@Tarac wrote:
@Renesis wrote:i want to ask smthing.I have the original base game but only the base game.If i install original folders of the stuff packs or expansions from an other origin account,can i make it work?
Yes, as long as you have access to both the accounts.
So, you only have the base game and another account to which you have access has more expansions, then log in on that other account and let it update your game.
Mind you, do not ever let your account update the game because you will loose all the expansions from the other account.

Of course from now on you have to log in with the other account.

Next time, please open a new topic in the TS4 section Smile

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"
Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15086

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ɛɗιη on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 03:47

@nammmjuannn wrote:Can I install the cracked expansions with a legit base game? I'm weak and I can't postpone my sim's pregnancy any longer T.T I need toddlers in my life. I'm seriously considering buying the base game but can't afford to buy everything. Please help! Have a nice weekend everyone!

This too belongs in a separate topic, please open a topic in the TS4 section if you have a question again Smile

Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ɛɗιη on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 04:08

@Edwinleo wrote:Hey when is the toddlers and vampires coming. I am waiting anxiously for it.

I've merged your topic with the existing topic in this section here. 
Unfortunately, I can keep the answer short: We don't know...

Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 16:12

Looks like the crack won't be coming out anytime soon which is very sad, I was looking forward to getting toddlers. Anyway I decided to download the Sims 3 while I am waiting and I was wondering if anyone knows how big it is in size with all the expansions and stuff packs and also if it runs smoother and faster than the Sims 4 with story progression turned on, I just hope my laptop will be able to handle it.  Help
Anabelle
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims 4
Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unkemptpaladin on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 22:18

Hey Everyone! New here, though I've been a lurker since January for toddlers obvs. However, I've grown tired of waiting for the update (don't care about toddlers right now. Just the update) & I was wondering if any of you feel it's worth it to buy it??

I've been debating on this since about February, but there's so much custom content that I would like to use, but can't because it requires the latest patch. I also miss the access to Gallery. However, if I were to buy this game with all the expansions I got for free through you guys, that's a pretty price tag. One that has me on the fence. I also H.A.T.E EA!!! Absolutely despise them especially after reading about what they did to another user here with Spa Day!

Thoughts? If you had the money, would you buy this?
unkemptpaladin
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Entire Sims series, Skyrim, GTA from 3 on
Female Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ɛɗιη on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 02:48

@unkemptpaladin wrote:Hey Everyone! New here, though I've been a lurker since January for toddlers obvs. However, I've grown tired of waiting for the update (don't care about toddlers right now. Just the update) & I was wondering if any of you feel it's worth it to buy it??

I've been debating on this since about February, but there's so much custom content that I would like to use, but can't because it requires the latest patch. I also miss the access to Gallery. However, if I were to buy this game with all the expansions I got for free through you guys, that's a pretty price tag. One that has me on the fence. I also H.A.T.E EA!!! Absolutely despise them especially after reading about what they did to another user here with Spa Day!

If you really like the game, and you can spare the money, it may be worth it. 
Having said that, it's likely we'll be put in this situation of "waiting" again, and you may have to buy new content again in the future, if you want to stay up to date. You can always look for sales, or perhaps you can find it cheaper on 3rd party websites. 

Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmKadam2125 on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 06:19

i cant understand when the toddlers and vampires will release we will get in city living pack or separate torrent to download? i will really appreciate when it will release separately  Cool

OmKadam2125
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unkemptpaladin on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 06:59

@Ɛɗιη wrote:
@unkemptpaladin wrote:Hey Everyone! New here, though I've been a lurker since January for toddlers obvs. However, I've grown tired of waiting for the update (don't care about toddlers right now. Just the update) & I was wondering if any of you feel it's worth it to buy it??

Having said that, it's likely we'll be put in this situation of "waiting" again, and you may have to buy new content again in the future, if you want to stay up to date. You can always look for sales, or perhaps you can find it cheaper on 3rd party websites. 
Oh wow!! There's third party websites that sell legit copies of the game for cheaper?? Are we allowed to be recommended some? That sounds fantastic!!! Origin just ended a massive sale for the Sims 4 and I was still in debating mode so I totally lucked out. Haha. *face palm*
unkemptpaladin
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ɛɗιη on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 10:02

I'm not sure they have the Sims series, but I have bought several legit serials for Steam games that were considerably cheaper than buying them on Steam.

Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T3RRiDe on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 12:32

@unkemptpaladin wrote:
@Ɛɗιη wrote:

Oh wow!! There's third party websites that sell legit copies of the game for cheaper?? Are we allowed to be recommended some? That sounds fantastic!!! Origin just ended a massive sale for the Sims 4 and I was still in debating mode so I totally lucked out. Haha. *face palm*

Careful! If you want to buy from third parties make sure it's a physical game itself or a code from an "authorized" seller like Best Buy, Amazon, Gamestop, Toys 'R Us, ect. I found a cheap code(s) from a popular third party and EA/Origin decided I was a thief or something for not buying from an "authorized" seller and invalidated all my Sims 4 purchases and locked me out of my game. Now I'm here checking back daily for cracks to play the game I paid for. "Legit" is in the eye of EA TOS apparently.

T3RRiDe
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unkemptpaladin on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 16:47

@T3RRiDe wrote:
@unkemptpaladin wrote:
@Ɛɗιη wrote:

Careful! If you want to buy from third parties make sure it's a physical game itself or a code from an "authorized" seller like Best Buy, Amazon, Gamestop, Toys 'R Us, ect. I found a cheap code(s) from a popular third party and EA/Origin decided I was a thief or something for not buying from an "authorized" seller and invalidated all my Sims 4 purchases and locked me out of my game. Now I'm here checking back daily for cracks to play the game I paid for. "Legit" is in the eye of EA TOS apparently.
and this is why I hate EA. I Manage a Gamestop, so I know all about this situation happening too much. God man. It sounds like I'm going to have to just bite the bullet and buy it full price. Haha. Unless you know of third party websites with codes or physical copies from authorized retailers?
unkemptpaladin
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unkemptpaladin on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 16:49

@Ɛɗιη wrote:I'm not sure they have the Sims series, but I have bought several legit serials for Steam games that were considerably cheaper than buying them on Steam.
Ahhh okay. Yeah TS4 isn't on Steam oddly enough  Why God.
unkemptpaladin
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelinore on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 20:17

EA loves to overprice their games and their customer service is an absolute joke. Its a shame but its the sad reality. I only have the base game because it was a gift.
Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unkemptpaladin on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 21:12

@Aelinore wrote:EA loves to overprice their games and their customer service is an absolute joke. Its a shame but its the sad reality. I only have the base game because it was a gift.
I whole heartedly agree. :'(
unkemptpaladin
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adamzaid on Sun 30 Apr 2017, 22:26

i have the basegame along with the first 2 expansions so i am thinking re downloading it maybe
adamzaid
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : the sims 3 and 4,life is strange,the walking dead,gta 5 ,infamous second son
Male Posts : 120

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexorith on Mon 01 May 2017, 10:37

I played without the DLC until on April I remembered that piratebay existed. I don't really mind that we are on 1.25 v right now but sorta want the updates. Since there will be new DLC and updates pretty soon, it will be pointless to give an update. They will probs wait for another big update again and then it will be renewed. Also, I question. Like I said before, I own the base but DLC is cracked, if the update comes, will it be possible for me to update and if yes, then how?

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 2
Female Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Mon 01 May 2017, 11:08

If/when Toddlers and vampires will be cracked then of course it will come in either a separate update or an all-in-one.
In case of an all-in-one, we shall try to make an update if we can, in order to make the downloadsize as small as possible.

Meanwhile you can play the bought game (version 1.29 with toddlers) besides the pirated games (version 1.25 without toddlers).
There are some restrictions however which I shall explain in a separate webpage as I don't want to repeat the required actions time and time again in different threads.
Link to that page HERE
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member
Quartermaster General Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 1541

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ula97 on Tue 02 May 2017, 16:14

I am curious about what has EA done to another user here as mentioned in your post? Wat. Uh oh What's the name of the topic in which this is discussed?  Hmmm, sure?
Ula97
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by candesco on Tue 02 May 2017, 22:01

@Aelinore wrote:EA loves to overprice their games and their customer service is an absolute joke. Its a shame but its the sad reality. I only have the base game because it was a gift.

The first part of your sentence is true, as EA overprices their games, but so do many other publishers as well. Ubisoft and Activision-Blizzard do the same thing. And not to forget Capcom, who also has a habit to release a ton of dlc's and you have to pay the full price on them.Though EA also launches discounts sometimes, like in December last year.
Regarding the customer service; that is not true and is definitely not reality. I have other experience with them and a rather good one. I have contacted the customer service of EA few times and got good help. Last time when i called them it was then for the dlc's of Mass Effect (now few years ago). I've downloaded then Bring down the sky, which is free from the Bioware site. However, no key was provided. The other, Pinaccle station, i had purchased it on Origin, but the download didn't start. So i've contacted Ea game support in my country and explained the situation. I got a key for bring down the sky and for the other they could tell me the servers were down and they were busy to get them up. Got a warning that it could take a day. And indeed, the next day i could download the dlc pinaccle station. So the service was good. It's easy to bash EA for everything, but not all is bad.

Not sure if i would buy it. I have looked for it though, but so far decided not to buy it. If i gonna buy it, then with a discount, cause i don't find it worth to pay the full price. For that TS4 is inferior. I also have the feeling that TS4 ain't that popular, as some would like to believe, and people go back to TS2 instead or TS3. I even see new cc for TS2 made and it looks like the creation of cc for TS2 is having a second life. And to be honest; i play TS2 myself currently. Haven't touched TS4 for a while.
But you can get TS4 for cheaper. Have found a few sites who provide then a key. There is a dutch site called gamekeysync and i have found a site called gamekeys4all. They seem legit. There is one particular site which you have to stay away from it; g2a. It it said that this one does shady business.
Also, why hating EA. Based on one person and to which it isn't clear where it went wrong? Crappy reason if you ask me. Not that i like them that much, but i don't hate them. Then there are other companies to which i have less good experience, such as Deep Silver.

candesco
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Age of Empires II, Divinity II, Divinity Original Sin, The Witcher, Neverwinter Nights 2, Sacred 2, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Saints Row 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Black Desert Online
Male Posts : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ɛɗιη on Wed 03 May 2017, 03:50

@candesco wrote:

There is one particular site which you have to stay away from it; g2a. It it said that this one does shady business.

That may be true, but it's not my experience. I got 2 legit, working Steam keys from that website and I have friends who have used that site as well.

Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatoften on Wed 03 May 2017, 12:29

i dont actually pirate games. sims and ea are my one exception and i do it because i dont want to support ea. i hate that they downgrade franchises and get away with it because people buy anyways so i dont want to support them with my money. i wouldnt buy.

Beatoften
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misssweetmercy on Wed 03 May 2017, 13:28

@Ɛɗιη wrote:
@candesco wrote:

There is one particular site which you have to stay away from it; g2a. It it said that this one does shady business.

That may be true, but it's not my experience. I got 2 legit, working Steam keys from that website and I have friends who have used that site as well.

G2A is like the eBay of video games. There are bargains and steals, but you have to be careful of which seller you buy from. 

eBay has quality refund service from my experience (my mom bought some phones on eBay from China; the phones never arrived, but eBay refunded the purchase), but I don't know about G2A. I know this is a bit off topic to ask you, Edin, but what's your experience with their customer service?

misssweetmercy
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (Series); L.A. Noire; Animal Crossing;
Female Posts : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unkemptpaladin on Wed 03 May 2017, 13:33

@candesco wrote:

The first part of your sentence is true, as EA overprices their games, but so do many other publishers as well. Ubisoft and Activision-Blizzard do the same thing. And not to forget Capcom, who also has a habit to release a ton of dlc's and you have to pay the full price on them.Though EA also launches discounts sometimes, like in December last year.
Regarding the customer service; that is not true and is definitely not reality. I have other experience with them and a rather good one. I have contacted the customer service of EA few times and got good help. Last time when i called them it was then for the dlc's of Mass Effect (now few years ago). I've downloaded then Bring down the sky, which is free from the Bioware site. However, no key was provided. The other, Pinaccle station, i had purchased it on Origin, but the download didn't start. So i've contacted Ea game support in my country and explained the situation. I got a key for bring down the sky and for the other they could tell me the servers were down and they were busy to get them up. Got a warning that it could take a day. And indeed, the next day i could download the dlc pinaccle station. So the service was good. It's easy to bash EA for everything, but not all is bad.

Not sure if i would buy it. I have looked for it though, but so far decided not to buy it. If i gonna buy it, then with a discount, cause i don't find it worth to pay the full price. For that TS4 is inferior. I also have the feeling that TS4 ain't that popular, as some would like to believe, and people go back to TS2 instead or TS3. I even see new cc for TS2 made and it looks like the creation of cc for TS2 is having a second life. And to be honest; i play TS2 myself currently. Haven't touched TS4 for a while.
But you can get TS4 for cheaper. Have found a few sites who provide then a key. There is a dutch site called gamekeysync and i have found a site called gamekeys4all. They seem legit. There is one particular site which you have to stay away from it; g2a. It it said that this one does shady business.
Also, why hating EA. Based on one person and to which it isn't clear where it went wrong? Crappy reason if you ask me. Not that i like them that much, but i don't hate them. Then there are other companies to which i have less good experience, such as Deep Silver.
I have many reasons for hating EA that are too many to list here and doesn't really stay on the topic of Toddlers/TS4.
unkemptpaladin
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next