The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by misssweetmercy on Wed 03 May 2017, 19:28

Ɛɗιη wrote:
@candesco wrote:

There is one particular site which you have to stay away from it; g2a. It it said that this one does shady business.

That may be true, but it's not my experience. I got 2 legit, working Steam keys from that website and I have friends who have used that site as well.

G2A is like the eBay of video games. There are bargains and steals, but you have to be careful of which seller you buy from. 

eBay has quality refund service from my experience (my mom bought some phones on eBay from China; the phones never arrived, but eBay refunded the purchase), but I don't know about G2A. I know this is a bit off topic to ask you, Edin, but what's your experience with their customer service?

misssweetmercy
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unkemptpaladin on Wed 03 May 2017, 19:33

@candesco wrote:
@Aelinore wrote:EA loves to overprice their games and their customer service is an absolute joke. Its a shame but its the sad reality. I only have the base game because it was a gift.

The first part of your sentence is true, as EA overprices their games, but so do many other publishers as well. Ubisoft and Activision-Blizzard do the same thing. And not to forget Capcom, who also has a habit to release a ton of dlc's and you have to pay the full price on them.Though EA also launches discounts sometimes, like in December last year.
Regarding the customer service; that is not true and is definitely not reality. I have other experience with them and a rather good one. I have contacted the customer service of EA few times and got good help. Last time when i called them it was then for the dlc's of Mass Effect (now few years ago). I've downloaded then Bring down the sky, which is free from the Bioware site. However, no key was provided. The other, Pinaccle station, i had purchased it on Origin, but the download didn't start. So i've contacted Ea game support in my country and explained the situation. I got a key for bring down the sky and for the other they could tell me the servers were down and they were busy to get them up. Got a warning that it could take a day. And indeed, the next day i could download the dlc pinaccle station. So the service was good. It's easy to bash EA for everything, but not all is bad.

@unkemptpaladin wrote:Hey Everyone! New here, though I've been a lurker since January for toddlers obvs. However, I've grown tired of waiting for the update (don't care about toddlers right now. Just the update) & I was wondering if any of you feel it's worth it to buy it??

I've been debating on this since about February, but there's so much custom content that I would like to use, but can't because it requires the latest patch. I also miss the access to Gallery. However, if I were to buy this game with all the expansions I got for free through you guys, that's a pretty price tag. One that has me on the fence. I also H.A.T.E EA!!! Absolutely despise them especially after reading about what they did to another user here with Spa Day!

Thoughts? If you had the money, would you buy this?

Not sure if i would buy it. I have looked for it though, but so far decided not to buy it. If i gonna buy it, then with a discount, cause i don't find it worth to pay the full price. For that TS4 is inferior. I also have the feeling that TS4 ain't that popular, as some would like to believe, and people go back to TS2 instead or TS3. I even see new cc for TS2 made and it looks like the creation of cc for TS2 is having a second life. And to be honest; i play TS2 myself currently. Haven't touched TS4 for a while.
But you can get TS4 for cheaper. Have found a few sites who provide then a key. There is a dutch site called gamekeysync and i have found a site called gamekeys4all. They seem legit. There is one particular site which you have to stay away from it; g2a. It it said that this one does shady business.
Also, why hating EA. Based on one person and to which it isn't clear where it went wrong? Crappy reason if you ask me. Not that i like them that much, but i don't hate them. Then there are other companies to which i have less good experience, such as Deep Silver.
I have many reasons for hating EA that are too many to list here and doesn't really stay on the topic of Toddlers/TS4.

unkemptpaladin
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unkemptpaladin on Wed 03 May 2017, 19:35

@Beatoften wrote:
@unkemptpaladin wrote:Hey Everyone! New here, though I've been a lurker since January for toddlers obvs. However, I've grown tired of waiting for the update (don't care about toddlers right now. Just the update) & I was wondering if any of you feel it's worth it to buy it??

I've been debating on this since about February, but there's so much custom content that I would like to use, but can't because it requires the latest patch. I also miss the access to Gallery. However, if I were to buy this game with all the expansions I got for free through you guys, that's a pretty price tag. One that has me on the fence. I also H.A.T.E EA!!! Absolutely despise them especially after reading about what they did to another user here with Spa Day!

i dont actually pirate games. sims and ea are my one exception and i do it because i dont want to support ea. i hate that they downgrade franchises and get away with it because people buy anyways so i dont want to support them with my money. i wouldnt buy.
Yes, same here. I went ahead and bought the game and all expansions. Edin was right about being in this waiting period again at some point. I'm enjoying it a lot more now!
unkemptpaladin
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Entire Sims series, Skyrim, GTA from 3 on
Female Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unkemptpaladin on Wed 03 May 2017, 19:38

@Ula97 wrote:

I am curious about what has EA done to another user here as mentioned in your post? Wat. Uh oh What's the name of the topic in which this is discussed?  Hmmm, sure?
It's here in this topic if I'm not mistaken. About a page or so back. Long story short: The user had bought an EP from a third party retailer and encountered an issue with it. They reached out to the company for assistance and unfortunately because he bought it from third party, they wouldn't help him. I'm going strictly based off memory so if said user sees this, feel free to correct me. But I thought it was crappy because they got their money regardless if it were discounted and I felt they should've helped him since it was still their product.
unkemptpaladin
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Wed 03 May 2017, 19:57

@misssweetmercy wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:
@candesco wrote:

There is one particular site which you have to stay away from it; g2a. It it said that this one does shady business.

That may be true, but it's not my experience. I got 2 legit, working Steam keys from that website and I have friends who have used that site as well.

G2A is like the eBay of video games. There are bargains and steals, but you have to be careful of which seller you buy from. 

eBay has quality refund service from my experience (my mom bought some phones on eBay from China; the phones never arrived, but eBay refunded the purchase), but I don't know about G2A. I know this is a bit off topic to ask you, Edin, but what's your experience with their customer service?

I haven't needed to contact their customer service. I bought those Steam codes, and I had them literally that same second. You can get buyer protection for a small fee, if your purchase isn't Ok, you can get a refund. It's not much, only a few €

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T3RRiDe on Thu 04 May 2017, 05:32

@Ula97 wrote:

I am curious about what has EA done to another user here as mentioned in your post? Wat. Uh oh What's the name of the topic in which this is discussed?  Hmmm, sure?
That may have been mine. I bought Spa Day from G2a(honestly didn't know we were allowed to name them) and 24 hours later my Sims 4 game was removed from Origin by EA. I went back and forth with EA Chat Support and EA TOS multiple times never resulting in any resolution. The only info they would give me was that there was either a chargeback for the code or the code was unauthorized since I bought from a third party and therefore TOS locked my game. So I started coming here looking for a crack.

Well, happy news! After 6 support chats and one phone call to support in total, I got my game back yesterday. Did cost me another $6 technically but for me it's worth it to finally play again. Has been almost a month and I needed my Sims 4 fix. =P

T3RRiDe
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unkemptpaladin on Thu 04 May 2017, 08:43

@T3RRiDe wrote:
@Ula97 wrote:

That may have been mine. I bought Spa Day from G2a(honestly didn't know we were allowed to name them) and 24 hours later my Sims 4 game was removed from Origin by EA. I went back and forth with EA Chat Support and EA TOS multiple times never resulting in any resolution. The only info they would give me was that there was either a chargeback for the code or the code was unauthorized since I bought from a third party and therefore TOS locked my game. So I started coming here looking for a crack.

Well, happy news! After 6 support chats and one phone call to support in total, I got my game back yesterday. Did cost me another $6 technically but for me it's worth it to finally play again. Has been almost a month and I needed my Sims 4 fix. =P
Yup!! That was you!! Absolutely ridiculous that they removed your game. However, I'm happy (that after all of those hoops you jumped through... and more money  No shit, Sherlock. ) you finally got your game back!! I know what you mean about needing a fix. Haha!! Once mods and custom content is involved in this game, there's no turning back for me. Haha.

I've literally played this game every single day since January when I first pirated it. Got tired of the waiting game and bought everything I pirated (ep's and stuff packs and whatnot). Don't regret my decision at all haha! Vampires is surprisingly fun (I've never played with them before), and I haven't used the bowling stuff pack yet because I haven't had time. AND! Believe it or not, I haven't even made a toddler yet. There's not a single one in my game. I'm a slow player so it'll probably be a while, but all in all, this was a very good purchase........ when on sale. Full price is a NO from me dawg.
unkemptpaladin
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelinore on Thu 04 May 2017, 18:42

@candesco wrote:
@Aelinore wrote:EA loves to overprice their games and their customer service is an absolute joke. Its a shame but its the sad reality. I only have the base game because it was a gift.

The first part of your sentence is true, as EA overprices their games, but so do many other publishers as well. Ubisoft and Activision-Blizzard do the same thing. And not to forget Capcom, who also has a habit to release a ton of dlc's and you have to pay the full price on them.Though EA also launches discounts sometimes, like in December last year.
Regarding the customer service; that is not true and is definitely not reality. I have other experience with them and a rather good one. I have contacted the customer service of EA few times and got good help. Last time when i called them it was then for the dlc's of Mass Effect (now few years ago). I've downloaded then Bring down the sky, which is free from the Bioware site. However, no key was provided. The other, Pinaccle station, i had purchased it on Origin, but the download didn't start. So i've contacted Ea game support in my country and explained the situation. I got a key for bring down the sky and for the other they could tell me the servers were down and they were busy to get them up. Got a warning that it could take a day. And indeed, the next day i could download the dlc pinaccle station. So the service was good. It's easy to bash EA for everything, but not all is bad.

I am glad you had a good experience but I have not, I know its a roll of the dice if you get a decent rep or not but I have not had a good run of it so far. Also neither have 5 of my friends, though it is not my place to share their stories. Suffice it to say that its not been a good run. As for other companies doing the overpricing thing, I am well aware of it but it was not this nickle and dimey with Sims 3, that I bought all of the expansion packs and a couple of the stuff packs legit via Steam and was fine with it. I just feel that Sims 4 is drowning you in micro transactions and that annoys the snot out of me. Its good to hear that your experience was good but sadly its not true for everyone. Thanks for sharing your story though. Smile

Last edited by Aelinore on Thu 04 May 2017, 18:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hit enter by accident.)
Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T3RRiDe on Thu 04 May 2017, 22:51

@unkemptpaladin wrote:
Yup!! That was you!! Absolutely ridiculous that they removed your game. However, I'm happy (that after all of those hoops you jumped through... and more money  No shit, Sherlock. ) you finally got your game back!! I know what you mean about needing a fix. Haha!! Once mods and custom content is involved in this game, there's no turning back for me. Haha.

I've literally played this game every single day since January when I first pirated it. Got tired of the waiting game and bought everything I pirated (ep's and stuff packs and whatnot). Don't regret my decision at all haha! Vampires is surprisingly fun (I've never played with them before), and I haven't used the bowling stuff pack yet because I haven't had time. AND! Believe it or not, I haven't even made a toddler yet. There's not a single one in my game. I'm a slow player so it'll probably be a while, but all in all, this was a very good purchase........ when on sale. Full price is a NO from me dawg.
Totally agree on Vampires. The Sims 4 implementation is the best one yet! With having the option to create a light/dark form and customize your character with an rpglike skill tree, it adds some needed gameplay elements I thought were missing from supernaturals in older games. Now all I really need is for Seasons to come out. *grr* You'd think seasons would be standard by the fourth iteration but then again maybe they will add some other content that will make it worth the money.

T3RRiDe
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denisov on Fri 05 May 2017, 03:05

@T3RRiDe wrote:
@unkemptpaladin wrote:
...Vampires is surprisingly fun...
Totally agree on Vampires. The Sims 4 implementation is the best one yet! With having the option to create a light/dark form and customize your character with an rpglike skill tree, it adds some needed gameplay elements I thought were missing from supernaturals in older games. Now all I really need is for Seasons to come out. *grr* You'd think seasons would be standard by the fourth iteration but then again maybe they will add some other content that will make it worth the money.
Finally people are speaking my language... Well anyway i am a fan of the originals and vampire diaries along with dracula.
Denisov
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, couple of other games
Male Posts : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ula97 on Fri 05 May 2017, 13:09

@T3RRiDe wrote:
@Ula97 wrote:

This is very unprofessional of them and the fact that you had to go through so many complications makes me angry with them.. but yeah.. it's EA we're talking about..  Facepalm Meanwhile, I am happy to hear your game got fixed,  still they shouldn't have charged you anything ..
Ula97
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deborahshakur on Fri 05 May 2017, 13:46

People have found a way to play the newest patch (along with all expansions) without purchasing the game. I don't have time to do it right now, but many have guaranteed it has worked for them. Check the reddit forum on this case (sorry for advertising), hope it helped!  Surprised
deborahshakur
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Sims 3, Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Need for Speed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughust on Fri 05 May 2017, 14:06

@deborahshakur wrote:People have found a way to play the newest patch (along with all expansions) without purchasing the game. I don't have time to do it right now, but many have guaranteed it has worked for them. Check the reddit forum on this case (sorry for advertising), hope it helped!  Surprised
I'm curious as to which reddit forum you've found this information. Seems like something that we'd know about already, is all.
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 199

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Fri 05 May 2017, 14:35

Whatever people say on other fora, there are no cracks as yet for:
Toddlers
Vampires
Bowling.

It's very easy to provide an all-in-one download version 1.29 incl. Toddlers, Vampires and Bowling, however, although included, these expansions will not be playable.

Also, when you own at least a legally bought Base game, you can trick your pirated game into "thinking" that the latest patch is installed.
Simply copy the file Default.ini form your origin game\Game\Bin to the Game\Bin location of your pirated game.
The file GameVersion in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 will then show the latest version 1.29, whilst in fact your game still is version 1.25

When uploading such a file, you can state "including the latest version 1.29". You do not even lie but it is at least misleading as in reallity the game still is 1.25.
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member
Quartermaster General Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2019

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyInFall on Fri 05 May 2017, 17:07

I think they are talking about using the ZLOrigin, some people on reddit claim it works.

PrettyInFall
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : the sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeveelutionize on Fri 05 May 2017, 19:02

@PrettyInFall wrote:I think they are talking about using the ZLOrigin, some people on reddit claim it works.
Can someone please finally say what subreddit you guys are talking about? Reddit is pretty huge Very Happy

eeveelutionize
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deborahshakur on Fri 05 May 2017, 19:08

@eeveelutionize wrote:
@PrettyInFall wrote:I think they are talking about using the ZLOrigin, some people on reddit claim it works.
Can someone please finally say what subreddit you guys are talking about? Reddit is pretty huge Very Happy

Not sure if I am allowed to paste a link, but it's on the ''Pirated Games'' section on Reddit, and called Sims 4 Toddlers/Vampires. It's about ZLOrigin, coming from a Russian youtube tutorial, but many are happy with the results and claim the game has started for them. I'll try it myself and update you tongue
deborahshakur
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Sims 3, Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Need for Speed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikanpa on Fri 05 May 2017, 19:14

I hope it's legit!

nikanpa
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeveelutionize on Fri 05 May 2017, 19:20

@deborahshakur wrote:
@eeveelutionize wrote:

Not sure if I am allowed to paste a link, but it's on the ''Pirated Games'' section on Reddit, and called Sims 4 Toddlers/Vampires. It's about ZLOrigin, coming from a Russian youtube tutorial, but many are happy with the results and claim the game has started for them. I'll try it myself and update you tongue
Thank you, I found it Smile

I don't know if it's legit. But yeah, I saw that some people said it works (on this subreddit and their Discord). Not sure if they really tried or if they just think it should work.
But I'll just wait.  Tea 5 If it really does work then we'll hear about this during the next days. It's on Reddit and this forum now, so many people will try it out. I won't because I'm lazy and don't want to mess with my files  Oh my...

eeveelutionize
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SurtenSoita on Fri 05 May 2017, 19:35

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I've been around a lot since I discovered it waiting for a crack.
I've searched this ZLOrigin today and, while many people say it's legit, its servers are fallen at the moment and I haven't been able to test it. I've been waiting at their discord server for what seems like an hour already waiting for an update on whether it's online or not and it's not getting any better, although it is available to russian users right now.

I hope it's legit and it works at least until we get a real crack, since it is pretty hard to get started, though many people are using it to play Battlefield 4.
There are some videos of it in youtube of BF4 and TS4 although they're all in russian...

Last edited by SurtenSoita on Fri 05 May 2017, 21:01; edited 1 time in total

SurtenSoita
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Don't Starve
Male Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Fri 05 May 2017, 20:49

I wouldn't try it, to be honest. It sounds much more shady than pirating Razz

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oromoda on Fri 05 May 2017, 22:20

Ɛɗιη wrote:I wouldn't try it, to be honest. It sounds much more shady than pirating Razz
It actually works! I thought it was pretty sketchy too, but I went on the "Sims 4 toddlers/Vampires" thread on /r/PiratedGames. There were plenty of people who tried it out before me. There's even a post with some instructions. I just made sure to use a different email when I signed up for Zlorigin.
Oromoda
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Let it Die, Dungeon Fighter Online, and Path of Exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deborahshakur on Fri 05 May 2017, 23:11

@Oromoda wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:I wouldn't try it, to be honest. It sounds much more shady than pirating Razz
It actually works! I thought it was pretty sketchy too, but I went on the "Sims 4 toddlers/Vampires" thread on /r/PiratedGames. There were plenty of people who tried it out before me. There's even a post with some instructions. I just made sure to use a different email when I signed up for Zlorigin.

I'm glad to have raised awareness Very Happy although it does sound pretty sketchy and is a longer process, it is more believable than anything that's been out so far. Servers are down at the moment, however, probably due to all of the attention it's getting at the time Tea 4
deborahshakur
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by metrice2121 on Fri 05 May 2017, 23:47

im having trouble downloading zorigin. it keeps getting blocked n virus protector
metrice2121
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims3, casino games
Female Posts : 82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughust on Sat 06 May 2017, 00:32

@metrice2121 wrote:im having trouble downloading zorigin. it keeps getting blocked n virus protector
The servers are down, that's why you can't download it. Either way, I wouldn't try it if I were you. It seems very fishy.
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 199

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cream$ickle on Sat 06 May 2017, 02:38

I am hearing from countless people that it works, I have downloaded it myself, however, I need to update ZLOrigin and their website is down as of today. 

This is still worth maybe looking at if you're as impatient as me. On that reddit many users have posted screenshots of the process. Crossing my fingers things work, or work sooner rather than later : )

Cream$ickle
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natethel0ser on Sat 06 May 2017, 04:24

Hey guys! I downloaded the fully updated ZLOrigin during a very small window of time where the site was up and I'd like to confirm it does work. Only drawback is all the titles are in Russian, but the game and client itself are in whatever language you like. I recommend others to try, since I don't think my word would be enough to confirm for everyone, but it does work for me and I'm very pleased with it!

Natethel0ser
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 2, Pokemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum