The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Misfit203 on Mon 15 May 2017, 22:50

@Alexm93 wrote:Does the Fitgirl thing actually work? Like no loading screen shenanigans, etc?

I personally stayed with ZLOrigin this time, cause of possible updates and hopefully future DLC's, but fitgirl is my main repacker i use almost exclusively and have never had an issue with any of her releases. she also does testing and wont release half ass cracked games so if she released it, i'm pretty confident it should be working great.

Read through her comment section of her sims 4 post, i looked earlier and seen no problems.

I just read thru another 45 comments on https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch there is also a sims 4 fitgirl thread there. havent seen any issues there either. 

if you dont know crackwatch on reddit has become a major place for the community to stay up to date on cracked games. also updated daily with the latest releases for each day.

Last edited by Misfit203 on Mon 15 May 2017, 23:06; edited 1 time in total

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass442 on Mon 15 May 2017, 23:06

GUYS!!!!! I have finally gotten hold of a way to UPDATE your CRACKED GAME to version 1.29.69.1020  All you need is The Sims 4 base game that already has city living installed without toddlers. Instead of using that ZLORIGIN mess. Sadly since I am not allowed to post links here I will have to type that steps. 1. Go to the Youtube channel Spar X and click on his most recent video!! You are literally dragging and dropping files to update it the sims 4 Do you not believe me? , then try it for yourself. DO NOT use ZLORIGIN its a waist of time. Spar X has a better and MUCH easier way !!

Glass442
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass442 on Mon 15 May 2017, 23:09

Glass442
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Mon 15 May 2017, 23:10

@Glass442 wrote:GUYS!!!!! I have finally gotten hold of a way to UPDATE your CRACKED GAME to version 1.29.69.1020  All you need is The Sims 4 base game that already has city living installed without toddlers. Instead of using that ZLORIGIN mess. Sadly since I am not allowed to post links here I will have to type that steps. 1. Go to the Youtube channel Spar X and click on his most recent video!! You are literally dragging and dropping files to update it the sims 4 Do you not believe me? , then try it for yourself. DO NOT use ZLORIGIN its a waist of time. Spar X has a better and MUCH easier way !!

I wouldnt trust youtube, but we got new cracks floating around here already, thanks for sharing though.

wow someone got a little excited with the screenshot button.

I'd still recommend everyone go with the fitgirl repack.

she's well known for her great, reliable repacks and hugely followed in the community.

Last edited by Misfit203 on Mon 15 May 2017, 23:13; edited 1 time in total

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxisPC on Mon 15 May 2017, 23:11

Is the v1.29 update by G4TW multilanguage?
MaxisPC
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, SimCity, Cities Skylines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass442 on Mon 15 May 2017, 23:14

I know that I will get hate because people don't believe me, If anyone wants a picture of the proof I will be glad to provide you with that  Oh my...

Glass442
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass442 on Mon 15 May 2017, 23:15

I'm Just saying if anyone needs a quick and easy way of updating use this, it worked for me and hopefully it will work for you. If anyone wants me to pm them the link i will but you will have to teach me how to do that Smile  Very Happy Very Happy

Glass442
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Mon 15 May 2017, 23:18

@Glass442 wrote:I know that I will get hate because people don't believe me, If anyone wants a picture of the proof I will be glad to provide you with that  Oh my...

It's not that i dont believe you, and am not hating. the thing is... who is this spar x? where is his source? he doesnt have a huge following or reputation.

just saying it's better to stick with more popular trusted sources. especially when going to youtube. i do believe you there is a cracked update, we been talking about it for a few pages now, i just dont trust your source. thats all.

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Mon 15 May 2017, 23:19

@Glass442 wrote:I'm Just saying if anyone needs a quick and easy way of updating use this, it worked for me and hopefully it will work for you. If anyone wants me to pm them the link i will but you will have to teach me how to do that Smile  Very Happy Very Happy

i wouldnt PM links glass... you'll lose your PM priveleges. just letting you know before mods do.

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxisPC on Mon 15 May 2017, 23:21

@Glass442 wrote:I know that I will get hate because people don't believe me, If anyone wants a picture of the proof I will be glad to provide you with that  Oh my...

There's no need. The new RLD crack which doesn't need ZLOrigin has been out for more than 2 days now.
MaxisPC
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Mon 15 May 2017, 23:25

@MaxisPC wrote:

There's no need. The new RLD crack which doesn't need ZLOrigin has been out for more than 2 days now.

actually the current released crack isnt RELOADED, they didnt do one this time according to fitgirl. its based off the previous reloaded crack from last release, but actually the current crack is made by an anonymous person. then there is also a 3DM crack out now.

[–]FitGirlLVCompressing...[S] 2 points 10 hours ago 
It wasn't RLD, but some anonymous, who used RLD crack as base for his own.

I just been reading posts in the crackwatch reddit and apparently the person who cracked the current release is from the CS RIN RU site.

and the socalled new 3DM release isnt a 3DM crack, they used the crack from the same person.

CS RIN RU is a good site to, i'm a member there as well.

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Topken on Tue 16 May 2017, 01:59

No issue with the fitgirl repack aka the all in 1 installer on Taracs site and his iso copy of Vampires/Toddlers/ and bowling. Loaded up my saved characters just fine on my intel powered T420. I wonder if its a hardware diffence problem aka it works on some cpus but not others. Which has come around before.

Topken
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PichuPup on Tue 16 May 2017, 02:02

Can someone help? So, I found out that the skidrow crack is having some issues, ive already put the files into my game, and I just saw that this site has the crack, so can I just put those files over the skidrow files?? Because I really don't want to download the whole game again.

Last edited by PichuPup on Tue 16 May 2017, 02:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Re-wording)

PichuPup
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nene5499 on Tue 16 May 2017, 03:25

Hey!

Just got done installing the crakc from Tarac's site and it's working PERFECTLY Carlos is tha man!!!

I was having personal issues with my cpu (thought it was mega downloader) only to come and find out it was my external hard drive! Whenever it was plugged in my documents wouldn't work. This happened around the same time I downloaded mega (no its not megas fault its not working. It just happened to happen around the same time) as when I unplugged me external hard drive mega worked fine.

If you're lookng for a crack id recommend you use fitgirls or Tarac's as I've used fitgirl before and Tarac's works great!

Happy simming hope this helps!

P.S. For some people saying it works on certain pc's just thought i'd mention I'm using an Acer Aspire ES 15 running Windows 10S

EDIT: Just saw that G4TW released the official version so my post is now obsolete WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Last edited by nene5499 on Tue 16 May 2017, 03:28; edited 1 time in total

nene5499
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims series, Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, GTA 4, WoW: Mists of Pandaria
Female Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vitorsulla on Tue 16 May 2017, 03:26

@PichuPup wrote:Can someone help? So, I found out that the skidrow crack is having some issues, ive already put the files into my game, and I just saw that this site has the crack, so can I just put those files over the skidrow files?? Because I really don't want to download the whole game again.

Yes, just replace your existing files with the Games4TheWorld files and everything should be fine.

If you have some issues after doing that, try deleting the folders of the new content (If I'm not wrong, the folders are GP04 and SP10, but I'm not sure), and then put the G4TW files.

vitorsulla
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Male Posts : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxisPC on Tue 16 May 2017, 10:07

@Misfit203 wrote:actually the current released crack isnt RELOADED, they didnt do one this time according to fitgirl. its based off the previous reloaded crack from last release, but actually the current crack is made by an anonymous person. then there is also a 3DM crack out now.

[–]FitGirlLVCompressing...[S] 2 points 10 hours ago 
It wasn't RLD, but some anonymous, who used RLD crack as base for his own.

I just been reading posts in the crackwatch reddit and apparently the person who cracked the current release is from the CS RIN RU site.

and the socalled new 3DM release isnt a 3DM crack, they used the crack from the same person.

CS RIN RU is a good site to, i'm a member there as well.

Oh, thanks for the clarification
MaxisPC
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia on Thu 18 May 2017, 12:34

Did anyone else notice some lagging when playing with toddlers or it's just me? Sometimes my game just freezes, or I should say that my sims freeze, the time goes on for a while, until they start moving again and the time turns back to where it was before the sims stopped moving.
It happens only when I have toddlers around the house. When they grow up, my game runs smoothly.  Foreveralone
Dia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, Life is Strange
Female Posts : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Builder on Thu 18 May 2017, 13:04

@Dia wrote:Did anyone else notice some lagging when playing with toddlers or it's just me? Sometimes my game just freezes, or I should say that my sims freeze, the time goes on for a while, until they start moving again and the time turns back to where it was before the sims stopped moving.
It happens only when I have toddlers around the house. When they grow up, my game runs smoothly.  Foreveralone
At the moment I'm experiencing something similar to this in my current game, but strangely, it started happening after I aged up my toddler, so I'm not sure that's the problem.

I must say I am a little worried about it. I once had the bug where my sims froze completely and I had to go into world management to "free" my sims. After a while it got so bad, I just quit playing that save altogether because it became unplayable for me. It started out just like this with the occasional freezing and turning back time. I removed all my mods and cc after that and started a new game. That fixed it for me. Right now I'm only using a few selected mods, like MCCC. That also means I have less to update when a new patch is released, which is nice.

Anyway, there's a mod on modthesims called simulation lag fix that supposedly fixes this problem. However, it's not up to date. Sad

Builder
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EliHarb on Thu 18 May 2017, 14:35

I want to report that the Vampire Update G4TW Crack +Fix worked perfectly for me. Updated my mods (MCCC and WickedWhims and More Sims in The World) before launching the game and had no issues except some "simulation lag". For reference, I have the G4TW base game version+expansions and my TS4 Folder as a whole is in my antivirus exceptions. Just do that and drag directly from the .rar files. No issues at all. Smooth update Smile
EliHarb
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : TS2, Life is Strange, Assassin's Creed, Batman Arkham, Witcher 3, Tomb Raider
Male Posts : 16

View user profile http://ts2tots4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatoften on Thu 18 May 2017, 16:42

@Builder wrote:
@Dia wrote:Did anyone else notice some lagging when playing with toddlers or it's just me? Sometimes my game just freezes, or I should say that my sims freeze, the time goes on for a while, until they start moving again and the time turns back to where it was before the sims stopped moving.
At the moment I'm experiencing something similar to this in my current game, but strangely, it started happening after I aged up my toddler, so I'm not sure that's the problem.

I must say I am a little worried about it. I once had the bug where my sims froze completely and I had to go into world management to "free" my sims. After a while it got so bad, I just quit playing that save altogether because it became unplayable for me. It started out just like this with the occasional freezing and turning back time. I removed all my mods and cc after that and started a new game. That fixed it for me. Right now I'm only using a few selected mods, like MCCC. That also means I have less to update when a new patch is released, which is nice.

Anyway, there's a mod on modthesims called simulation lag fix that supposedly fixes this problem. However, it's not up to date. Sad

toddlers and kids contribute to lag. so does x3 speed.

Beatoften
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Thu 18 May 2017, 16:49

Why not reverse to the original Origin games ?
No cracks, no anti-virus, no updates and still absolutely free of charge.
Use ZLOrigin.
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member
Quartermaster General Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 1386

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Builder on Thu 18 May 2017, 18:10

I got the G4TW version, just in case, but the version I play atm is ZLOrigin. It works fine otherwise.

I personally suspect it's a case of save bloat, because both cases I experienced lag, it's been on saves I've played for a while. It hasn't happened to me on new saves, yet.

Builder
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia on Fri 19 May 2017, 15:25

I created a new family before using one of my old saves. There was some lagging even in the new one Sad 
I read that other people is experiencing the same lagging with the new update. Ugh.
Dia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, Life is Strange
Female Posts : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass442 on Sat 20 May 2017, 02:28

Hey you guys, I was just wondering if anyone had the same problem as I am having with FitGirl's repack of the new sims 4 version 1.29.69.1020. (Crack)  When I tell my sims to cook and (sometimes) tell them to do certain actions they will just stand there for hours and NEVER do it. If anyone is having this problem or knows a fix please lemme know, Thanks  Why God.

Disclaimer:  Before anyone says anything I switched to using fitgirl because people were saying she was good and all etc

Glass442
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Builder on Sat 20 May 2017, 02:43

@Glass442 wrote:Hey you guys, I was just wondering if anyone had the same problem as I am having with FitGirl's repack of the new sims 4 version 1.29.69.1020. (Crack)  When I tell my sims to cook and (sometimes) tell them to do certain actions they will just stand there for hours and NEVER do it. If anyone is having this problem or knows a fix please lemme know, Thanks  Why God.

Disclaimer:  Before anyone says anything I switched to using fitgirl because people were saying she was good and all etc
First of, there's nothing wrong with FitGirl. Second, you're not the only one suffering from this weird lag. I don't know of a fix, but if your sims freeze completely, traveling to world management and back tends to reset them. This bug has been around for a while and as far as I know, there's not much you can do about it. It might be related to x3 speed, though, as @Beatoften mentioned.

Builder
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Sat 20 May 2017, 02:49

@Glass442 wrote:Hey you guys, I was just wondering if anyone had the same problem as I am having with FitGirl's repack of the new sims 4 version 1.29.69.1020. (Crack)  When I tell my sims to cook and (sometimes) tell them to do certain actions they will just stand there for hours and NEVER do it. If anyone is having this problem or knows a fix please lemme know, Thanks  Why God.

I occasionally have the same issue with ZLOrigin, tried resetting every sim on the lot, doesnt help. "sometimes" if i mc command to make sims leave that dont live there or who arent my active family, it helps, but not always. weird thing is, i can restart game and have same issue on same lot, but if i start game on a different lot and family it works fine.

which is why i kinda feel its a mod issue or something, but im just too damn lazy to go thru all my mods and cc looking for the culprit. I have 1000s. lol. plus i havent been in a sims mood since before the crack came out. got bored lol

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Builder on Sat 20 May 2017, 02:56

@Misfit203 wrote:I occasionally have the same issue with ZLOrigin, tried resetting every sim on the lot, doesnt help. "sometimes" if i mc command to make sims leave that dont live there or who arent my active family, it helps, but not always. weird thing is, i can restart game and have same issue on same lot, but if i start game on a different lot and family it works fine.

which is why i kinda feel its a mod issue or something, but im just too damn lazy to go thru all my mods and cc looking for the culprit. I have 1000s. lol. plus i havent been in a sims mood since before the crack came out. got bored lol
I hardly have any mods and zero cc. More so, I didn't experience any lag until I moved my family to a bigger lot in Windenburg from their small penthouse in SM. I also built a huge house on the new lot, as in, lots and lots of stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if the lag was lot related, or occurs only on lots with lots of stuff on it. I also had a restaurant in SM that lagged a lot, while the rest of the game ran fine.

Builder
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum