The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Misfit203 on Sat 20 May 2017, 02:49

@Glass442 wrote:Hey you guys, I was just wondering if anyone had the same problem as I am having with FitGirl's repack of the new sims 4 version 1.29.69.1020. (Crack)  When I tell my sims to cook and (sometimes) tell them to do certain actions they will just stand there for hours and NEVER do it. If anyone is having this problem or knows a fix please lemme know, Thanks  Why God.

Disclaimer:  Before anyone says anything I switched to using fitgirl because people were saying she was good and all etc

I occasionally have the same issue with ZLOrigin, tried resetting every sim on the lot, doesnt help. "sometimes" if i mc command to make sims leave that dont live there or who arent my active family, it helps, but not always. weird thing is, i can restart game and have same issue on same lot, but if i start game on a different lot and family it works fine.

which is why i kinda feel its a mod issue or something, but im just too damn lazy to go thru all my mods and cc looking for the culprit. I have 1000s. lol. plus i havent been in a sims mood since before the crack came out. got bored lol

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Builder on Sat 20 May 2017, 02:56

@Misfit203 wrote:I occasionally have the same issue with ZLOrigin, tried resetting every sim on the lot, doesnt help. "sometimes" if i mc command to make sims leave that dont live there or who arent my active family, it helps, but not always. weird thing is, i can restart game and have same issue on same lot, but if i start game on a different lot and family it works fine.

which is why i kinda feel its a mod issue or something, but im just too damn lazy to go thru all my mods and cc looking for the culprit. I have 1000s. lol. plus i havent been in a sims mood since before the crack came out. got bored lol
I hardly have any mods and zero cc. More so, I didn't experience any lag until I moved my family to a bigger lot in Windenburg from their small penthouse in SM. I also built a huge house on the new lot, as in, lots and lots of stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if the lag was lot related, or occurs only on lots with lots of stuff on it. I also had a restaurant in SM that lagged a lot, while the rest of the game ran fine.

Builder
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass442 on Sat 20 May 2017, 03:03

@Misfit203 wrote:
@Glass442 wrote:Hey you guys, I was just wondering if anyone had the same problem as I am having with FitGirl's repack of the new sims 4 version 1.29.69.1020. (Crack)  When I tell my sims to cook and (sometimes) tell them to do certain actions they will just stand there for hours and NEVER do it. If anyone is having this problem or knows a fix please lemme know, Thanks  Why God.

Disclaimer:  Before anyone says anything I switched to using fitgirl because people were saying she was good and all etc

I occasionally have the same issue with ZLOrigin, tried resetting every sim on the lot, doesnt help. "sometimes" if i mc command to make sims leave that dont live there or who arent my active family, it helps, but not always. weird thing is, i can restart game and have same issue on same lot, but if i start game on a different lot and family it works fine.

Thanks for replying and I think I have found a fix, I brought up the cheat Menu and pressed Ctrl+Shift+c then typed in Testingcheats on then I typed in cas.fulleditmode and I shift clicked on the sim that would not do anything and chose the option: Rest Option (Debug) and now he will finnaly do things!

Glass442
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass442 on Sat 20 May 2017, 03:05

@Builder wrote:
@Misfit203 wrote:I occasionally have the same issue with ZLOrigin, tried resetting every sim on the lot, doesnt help. "sometimes" if i mc command to make sims leave that dont live there or who arent my active family, it helps, but not always. weird thing is, i can restart game and have same issue on same lot, but if i start game on a different lot and family it works fine.

I hardly have any mods and zero cc. More so, I didn't experience any lag until I moved my family to a bigger lot in Windenburg from their small penthouse in SM. I also built a huge house on the new lot, as in, lots and lots of stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if the lag was lot related, or occurs only on lots with lots of stuff on it. I also had a restaurant in SM that lagged a lot, while the rest of the game ran fine.

Thanks for replying and I think I have found a fix, I brought up the cheat Menu and pressed Ctrl+Shift+c then typed in Testingcheats on then I typed in cas.fulleditmode and I shift clicked on the sim that would not do anything and chose the option: Reset Option (Debug) and now he will finnaly do things!

Last edited by Glass442 on Sat 20 May 2017, 03:16; edited 1 time in total

Glass442
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass442 on Sat 20 May 2017, 03:13

BTW! If anyone is having the problem where you want your sim to do something ad they won't do anything just stand there I found a fix. This is what I did

I brought up the cheat Menu and pressed Ctrl+Shift+c then typed in Testingcheats on then I typed in cas.fulleditmode and I shift clicked on the sim that would not do anything and chose the option: Reset Option (Debug) and now he will finnaly do things!

Glass442
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass442 on Sat 20 May 2017, 03:17

@Builder wrote:

Thanks for replying and I think I have found a fix, I brought up the cheat Menu and pressed Ctrl+Shift+c then typed in Testingcheats on then I typed in cas.fulleditmode and I shift clicked on the sim that would not do anything and chose the option: Reset Option (Debug) and now he will finnaly do things!

Glass442
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Sat 20 May 2017, 03:22

@Builder wrote:

Actually come to think of it, your theory is correct. it is lot related, the lot that i keep having the issue with is in willow creek in the lower right part of the map, the empty lot there. its not a huge lot, maybe 30x40 if i remember right, but i built a building the size of the lot. has lots of stairs with 4 floors and basketball court on roof, plus has a pool with glass walls and an underground walkaround going around the pool that includes a bathroom. aside from that it's 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and lots and lots of other rooms for various activities.

which smaller lots i havent noticed the issue if i remember right.

@Glass442 wrote: by Glass442 on Fri May 19, 2017 10:13 pm
BTW! If anyone is having the problem where you want your sim to do something ad they won't do anything just stand there I found a fix. This is what I did

I brought up the cheat Menu and pressed Ctrl+Shift+c then typed in Testingcheats on then I typed in cas.fulleditmode and I shift clicked on the sim that would not do anything and chose the option: Reset Option (Debug) and now he will finnaly do things!

yeah thats what i was talking about... I always have testingcheats enabled thru mc command. and as i said, it does helps sometimes, but other times i'll reset every sim on the lot and they all stay stuck. like builder said, it is lot related. i've had the issue on 2 different lots, one i described above, the other was a nightclub i download from mod the sims and its a huge lot also.

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia on Sat 20 May 2017, 12:08

Sometimes my sims stop too. But I cancel the command and usually after a while they start moving again. 
I also use the reset cheat, yeah.
Dia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, Life is Strange
Female Posts : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by candesco on Sat 20 May 2017, 14:37

Since the topic is locked now in the news i just post it here then.
Well, i have downloaded the whole package from the torrent, which took me 2 days. Started at night, but the download was sticking to 65,8% when i looked again. So i waited and downloaded the rest the other day.
Just as with previous downloads i unpacked it in the sims 4 folder where i have stored all the other downloads as well. Then moved it to the sims 4 installation folder. Started it, but the game was looking weird. Menu got changed; ok. But the buttons were empty, the blue button had some weird combination of numbers and letters in it, neighbourhood forgotten hollow was missing it's name and the families there had no description and their names started with HH or something like that. First i thought that something went wrong with unpacking and that windows defender was messing things up. Did the operation again, now with defender turned off. Nothing changed though. I was looking on the forum here if more people had this and then stumbled on a topic where it was explained that more people indeed had this and a temp fix is provided. The language strings fix did the trick for the menu and the families in forgotten hollow as well as the name of the neighbourhood itself. So that was fixed. The next problem however was the enless loading of my selected household. So i needed the other fix as well and that did the trick for that. As suggested i renamed the game map and moved the game map from the fix to the installation folder. I didn't had to change my shortcut, so i could just fire the game up as normal. Had to remove one clothing cc, as that one became corrupt. It was easy to track, as it was in the shoes section. It was the autumn recolour of madlen's elizabeth boots by naturalsimmster. The original of madlen is still working though. Anyway, all is working now, including script mods i use. And i can now use some cc which i had downloaded before, but wasn't working due that it was made with a newer version.

candesco
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Age of Empires II, Divinity II, Divinity Original Sin, The Witcher, Neverwinter Nights 2, Sacred 2, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Saints Row 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Black Desert Online
Male Posts : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubs on Mon 22 May 2017, 12:37

It seems to me that loads of people are having some kind of problem with this update. I'm afraid I'll end up with an unplayable game (game that keeps crashing/lagging) as I've had these experiences with both sims 2 and 3 before and it was just the worst! Right now my game runs really well. Maybe I'll just stick with playing without toddlers Sad 
 Is there a way that I can somehow save my progress and families (backup?) and then if any unfixable problem emerges I'll re-install the game and get my progress back?

Tubs
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Mon 22 May 2017, 12:47

Use the ZLOrigin method and you can still play with your progress folder.
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member
Quartermaster General Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 1574

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubs on Mon 22 May 2017, 13:06

But only online right? That method seems so complicated xD

Tubs
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Mon 22 May 2017, 13:16

@Tubs wrote:But only online right? That method seems so complicated xD
Yes you'll have to be online for a connection with Zclient.

Complicated ?
1. Make account on zloemu.tk
2. Log in on Zclient
3. Install ZLOrigin
4. Download The Sims 4 incl. all DLC's

from then on, all you have to do:
Connect to  Zclient
Play
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubs on Mon 22 May 2017, 15:13

@Tarac wrote:
@Tubs wrote:But only online right? That method seems so complicated xD
Yes you'll have to be online for a connection with Zclient.

Complicated ?
1. Make account on zloemu.tk
2. Log in on Zclient
3. Install ZLOrigin
4. Download The Sims 4 incl. all DLC's

from then on, all you have to do:
Connect to  Zclient
Play

Were people not having even more  issues when they were all using ZLorigin? But maybe that's cause the server was overloaded at the time idk.
I think I could try that. How can you still play with the old  progress folder?

Tubs
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Mon 22 May 2017, 15:18

Your progression folder will automatically be used.
But, better safe than sorry, copy your progression folder temporarily to your desktop.

full manual for ZLOrigin can be found HERE
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Mon 22 May 2017, 16:10

But what happens if ZLOrigin gets taken down? Then we'll have to reinstall the old cracked game? 
I think I'll rather wait a little to see how things work for others. So far the vampires don't cause lagging and crashing in my game.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Silent Hill, Silent hill 2, Persona 5
Male Posts : 212

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdAcYrSwFBhrRZcX16h4sA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Mon 22 May 2017, 16:13

I still have 2 versions on my PC, cracked and ZlOrigin.

No doubt that new cracks for ZLOrigin will come.
Some people claim that adding the latest crack to ZLOrigin downloads work.
In my case however NOT.

And zloemu was not invented just yesterday, it's a couple of years old already.
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubs on Mon 22 May 2017, 16:38

@Tarac wrote:Your progression folder will automatically be used.
But, better safe than sorry, copy your progression folder temporarily to your desktop.

Thanks!
I did everything and also backed up my saves and renamed the old (priated) instalation folder to keep it.
The download is so slow! Hope that's normal. I think it says the base game is 11,23 GB!? Or is it the whole thing with DLC that's 11,23 GB.
The main reason this method is appealing to me is because I'm so excited for the Parenthood pack and want to be able to play it when it's released! Very Happy

Tubs
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by edespino3 on Mon 22 May 2017, 17:08

@Tubs wrote:

Thanks!
I did everything and also backed up my saves and renamed the old (priated) instalation folder to keep it.
The download is so slow! Hope that's normal. I think it says the base game is 11,23 GB!? Or is it the whole thing with DLC that's 11,23 GB.
The main reason this method is appealing to me is because I'm so excited for the Parenthood pack and want to be able to play it when it's released! Very Happy

11.29 GB is only the base game, all the game is around 20 GB and take me like 3 hrs download it but i had many breaks because the server was overloaded.

I had playing ZLOrigin around one week without problem, only the first day cant conect or the client crashed but was but the server overload i been played all the day with any problem more from game self ( mainly heavy lag sometimes ). The client seen safe ( no malware until i notice it ). Now i hope ZLOring upload the new expasion soon.

@Tarac thank you for you guide i been enjoying the Sim 4, feel so good dont need worry about cant use one new mod or lot because the game not was to date

edespino3
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Mon 22 May 2017, 17:48

@Tubs wrote:

Thanks!
Downloadspeeds vary alot.
When the USA timezone is awake, it's slow, when they sleep it's fast.
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubs on Mon 22 May 2017, 18:16

I think this will take me a full day or 2 at this speed hahah But as long as it works it's fine.
It's possible to choose the DLC I want installed this way right? For example I can download everything except vampires and it will still work fine?

Tubs
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Mon 22 May 2017, 18:23

@Tubs wrote:I think this will take me a full day or 2 at this speed hahah But as long as it works it's fine.
It's possible to choose the DLC I want installed this way right? For example I can download everything except vampires and it will still work fine?
Yes.
In that case - after basegame is finished - rightclick on the picture of the Sims4in ZLOrigin.
Select Look at Game Details and do not select Vampires in the download-list

About downloadspeed:
Last night I barely reached 1MB/s
When I tried this morning I reached more than 6 MB/s
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Tue 23 May 2017, 20:59

OMG... Just saw this video, had to share it.

i know it might be old news for some, but maybe not for others.

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Tue 23 May 2017, 21:34

^Ulready used it. Quite sadistic... maybe good for some videos, but I prefer the more cartoony torture and deaths.

Also you can kill the grim reaper with this...

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Silent Hill, Silent hill 2, Persona 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelinore on Tue 23 May 2017, 23:27

I have actually not tried that mod yet, but I have installed and had crazy twisted fun with the deadly toddlers mod.  Very Happy
Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Wed 24 May 2017, 04:11

i havent tried it yet, or serial killers or the deadly toddlers mod but this mod seems to have potential to be great, it has it's own menu system like mc command and wicked whims which leaves room for expansion.

I downloaded it and added it to my game but havent played sims 4 in a few weeks, and though i'm tempted to use it, i'm kinda nervous what it will do to my game, i have tons of custom sims, alot which i made or are children of.
I know there are options to protect certain sims, but it seems like alot of work. i guess when i finally do play i'm gonna copy my save game incase of overkill lmao. cause if i do play i want autonomy on, just nervous of the result. lol

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Wed 24 May 2017, 09:15

Better start growing death flowers then, or get a voodoo doll and a high mischief level, so you can "toy with death". Then you can overkill as much as you want, but the reaper won't take anyone away.

I need to learn more about the settings of said mod. So far I noticed that some NPCs are going around with knives and guns, although they haven't killed anyone...yet.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum