The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Misfit203 on Wed 24 May 2017, 04:11

i havent tried it yet, or serial killers or the deadly toddlers mod but this mod seems to have potential to be great, it has it's own menu system like mc command and wicked whims which leaves room for expansion.

I downloaded it and added it to my game but havent played sims 4 in a few weeks, and though i'm tempted to use it, i'm kinda nervous what it will do to my game, i have tons of custom sims, alot which i made or are children of.
I know there are options to protect certain sims, but it seems like alot of work. i guess when i finally do play i'm gonna copy my save game incase of overkill lmao. cause if i do play i want autonomy on, just nervous of the result. lol

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Wed 24 May 2017, 09:15

Better start growing death flowers then, or get a voodoo doll and a high mischief level, so you can "toy with death". Then you can overkill as much as you want, but the reaper won't take anyone away.

I need to learn more about the settings of said mod. So far I noticed that some NPCs are going around with knives and guns, although they haven't killed anyone...yet.

Cat_Eye
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdAcYrSwFBhrRZcX16h4sA

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Wed 24 May 2017, 22:39

@Cat_Eye wrote:Better start growing death flowers then, or get a voodoo doll and a high mischief level, so you can "toy with death". Then you can overkill as much as you want, but the reaper won't take anyone away.

I need to learn more about the settings of said mod. So far I noticed that some NPCs are going around with knives and guns, although they haven't killed anyone...yet.

Hey@cat_eye. quick question, does that mod include a gun and knife item? or do you need to get them seperately?

I was doing violent selfie's last night and noticed he didnt have either of them in the shots. and his preferred method of kill was shooting, and i never noticed if he showed a gun during animation, though the animation was a bit quick so it's hard to tell.

here's he is, i named him psycho killer 
evil mean and hotheaded lol

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Wed 24 May 2017, 22:46

The gun seems to be a little glitchy, since the first time I used it, it didn't show up and my sim fired an invisible gun, but she did get a clear headshot. 
On the second try, the gun did show up. And later she was showing off her vampire powers with her brother(who is one rank higher) and when she "lost", the gun one of a sudden appeared in her hand again, but then just disappeared. Strange mod...

Also, the gun wounds as well as all other wounds that show up, remain there if the sim is saved from death. They're actually a moodlet that make said sim very sad and if they get cheered up, their wounds just disappear.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Silent Hill, Silent hill 2, Persona 5
Male Posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Wed 24 May 2017, 22:51

lol
thanks for the reply! @cat_eye

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Wed 24 May 2017, 22:54

for anyone wondering like me about sims 4 updates, future DLC's and zlOrigin, I have the answer.
I asked last night on discord.

MiSFiT203-Yesterday at 6:57 PM

hi everyone, quick question... was wondering how zlOrigin works with future updates and DLC's. would our games update automatically to newest version like regular origin? are future DLC's added to game library when / if available? BTW ZLOrigin is great, whoever deserves the credit, thanks for this

I'm a member of the Games4TheWorld Site, and would like to share the response with others so they understand how this works. Thanks in advance!

@MiSFiT203 well, game`s updates are quite fast from release, and dlc usually takes time around several days

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Builder on Thu 25 May 2017, 08:14

@Misfit203 wrote:for anyone wondering like me about sims 4 updates, future DLC's and zlOrigin, I have the answer.
I asked last night on discord.

MiSFiT203-Yesterday at 6:57 PM

hi everyone, quick question... was wondering how zlOrigin works with future updates and DLC's. would our games update automatically to newest version like regular origin? are future DLC's added to game library when / if available? BTW ZLOrigin is great, whoever deserves the credit, thanks for this

I'm a member of the Games4TheWorld Site, and would like to share the response with others so they understand how this works. Thanks in advance!

@MiSFiT203 well, game`s updates are quite fast from release, and dlc usually takes time around several days
That's great! Thanks for this info. I had been wondering about it, now I know we can look forward to it.

Builder
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Thu 25 May 2017, 21:53

your welcome @builder

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαɳʂα on Thu 25 May 2017, 23:19

Thanks a lot for sharing that with us, @Misfit203. I am sure this information will calm a lot of minds once the new game pack hits in a few days.

Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Fri 26 May 2017, 07:40

yw Aelinore

just incase anyones wondering, i was just told by lennie on discord that the new sims 4 update is ready on zlOrigin. if it doesnt show up, restart zclient and zlOrigin and try again.

I'm bout to try now.

Confirmed... game is updating.

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Fri 26 May 2017, 08:44

PRAISE ZLORIGIN PRAIS EVERYTHING
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,
Male Posts : 244

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Fri 26 May 2017, 08:53

ok so i had an issue with my update. doesnt mean it will happen to yours but just incase.

in my game library my sims 4 picture became greyed out. if i right clicked and did check for update it didnt respond. i got impatient so lucky for me i own the sims 4 on origin so i updated thru their. but when i returned to zlOrigin my sims 4 picture was still greyed out.

I asked lennie if their is a way to clear the zlorigin cache and he said yes and sent me this file. 

so if you have this issue, download this file. its called DelOriginCache_.bat 
its just a .bat file to clear your zlOrigin cache files..... this will also clear your real Origin cache.
 https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1K2e2zs6G4nREZDcVJVYW8xcXc

close zlorigin first and then run DelOriginCache_.bat

when it finishes restart zlOrigin, it will have to verify your game files again now that the cache is cleared, it will do this automatically.

(You will also go thru this on your real Origin software when you run it, just a heads up)

after that i can only guess... i'd say just to be safe, right click the sims 4 picture and try check for update, it may download the update, it may already be updated so i cant tell you, cause as i said i already downloaded my update thru the real Origin.

anyhow, this will fix the greyed out sims 4 picture and allow you to do what you need to do to get the game running again.

hope this helps.

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake-Up-Sweetie on Fri 26 May 2017, 14:17

Hi guys. Unfortunately, I also have problems with this new update. I did everything what I found in the installation guide and the game is working but the aspirations of my sims aren't showing up when I am playing with them and also because of this I can't make a new sims because there aren't the aspirations either. The other problem is that my sims can't interact between themselves. I'm in my household and nothing is happening if I click on them. Also, if I click on the ground there is "go here" or "return to the hospital". I would really like to play but I don't know what should I do. I already deleted all mods but this problem is still the same.

Wake-Up-Sweetie
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Skyrim, Call Of Duty, The Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by edespino3 on Fri 26 May 2017, 14:38

@Wake-Up-Sweetie wrote:Hi guys. Unfortunately, I also have problems with this new update. I did everything what I found in the installation guide and the game is working but the aspirations of my sims aren't showing up when I am playing with them and also because of this I can't make a new sims because there aren't the aspirations either. The other problem is that my sims can't interact between themselves. I'm in my household and nothing is happening if I click on them. Also, if I click on the ground there is "go here" or "return to the hospital". I would really like to play but I don't know what should I do. I already deleted all mods but this problem is still the same.
 Check you CC, something similar happen to me only i had black main page, i remove one outdate mod and that fix it. I dont played yet too much for see if had more problems but the 99.99% of time is for bad or outdate CC.

edespino3
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake-Up-Sweetie on Fri 26 May 2017, 16:14

@edespino3 wrote:
@Wake-Up-Sweetie wrote:Hi guys. Unfortunately, I also have problems with this new update. I did everything what I found in the installation guide and the game is working but the aspirations of my sims aren't showing up when I am playing with them and also because of this I can't make a new sims because there aren't the aspirations either. The other problem is that my sims can't interact between themselves. I'm in my household and nothing is happening if I click on them. Also, if I click on the ground there is "go here" or "return to the hospital". I would really like to play but I don't know what should I do. I already deleted all mods but this problem is still the same.
 Check you CC, something similar happen to me only i had black main page, i remove one outdate mod and that fix it. I dont played yet too much for see if had more problems but the 99.99% of time is for bad or outdate CC. 

CC like custom content? I deleted all of my custom content if you meant that but everything is the same. I also discovered that I can't cook or bake because the game is telling me that I haven't oven or fridge in the household. I have no idea what could it be. 

Wake-Up-Sweetie
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by edespino3 on Fri 26 May 2017, 16:54

@Wake-Up-Sweetie wrote:
@edespino3 wrote:

CC like custom content? I deleted all of my custom content if you meant that but everything is the same. I also discovered that I can't cook or bake because the game is telling me that I haven't oven or fridge in the household. I have no idea what could it be. 

Yes i mean Custom Content. Which from version game are you useing ??? i am using ZLOrigin and work fine with me, is update to last patch 1.30.103.1010. I read the cracked version had problems so if you are using that version can be that.

edespino3
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Fri 26 May 2017, 18:59

I also encountered a bug that I couldn't explain. So, I removed the mods and opened the game. The bug was mod-related. I think if you encounter a bug after a patch, it's more likely mod-related. If not, and since we have an updated game, you might as well report the bug.
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,
Male Posts : 244

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake-Up-Sweetie on Sat 27 May 2017, 22:26

@Keyenpeydee wrote:I also encountered a bug that I couldn't explain. So, I removed the mods and opened the game. The bug was mod-related. I think if you encounter a bug after a patch, it's more likely mod-related. If not, and since we have an updated game, you might as well report the bug.
Thank you for all advices but nothing is working for me. I don't have mods at all in my game. Where do you think I should write about the bug please?

Wake-Up-Sweetie
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebud1773 on Sun 28 May 2017, 14:31

Just a heads up, be sure you remove the RLD crack from your game bin files (if you have it) before you attempt to update through ZLOrigin. Those files very likely can and will interfere with how the server reads your game since they are meant to allow you to play completely offline. I can't imagine those files will let you play at the newest patch level without needing updated themselves. I suspect we will be offered a crack once the new GP has been released and admin has time to poke at it.

Until then cookies.... Cookie from Carlos.....I love cookies..hehe.
Rosebud1773
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA 5, Resident Evil, Sims, Dead Rising, PWI, and anything I'm currently attempting to build or scare my socks off with.
Female Posts : 24

View user profile http://rosebud1773.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Sun 28 May 2017, 14:41

zlorigin removes those files, if not by itself, then when you click repair game.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Silent Hill, Silent hill 2, Persona 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Sun 28 May 2017, 16:24

Well... now that's strange. I tested ZLOrigin on my old computer which has Windows 7. It didn't work till I also installed Origin, but disabled the latter to the point that it's just on the computer and it doesn't do much else.

Today I switched the version on my laptop from the reloaded repack(+ vampires) to the ZLOrigin version. And it works without me having to install Origin. Didn't expect that.

Also ZLOrigin makes me giggle a lot. "Zlo" means evil in my native language

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake-Up-Sweetie on Sun 28 May 2017, 19:18

@Rosebud1773 wrote:Just a heads up, be sure you remove the RLD crack from your game bin files (if you have it) before you attempt to update through ZLOrigin. Those files very likely can and will interfere with how the server reads your game since they are meant to allow you to play completely offline. I can't imagine those files will let you play at the newest patch level without needing updated themselves. I suspect we will be offered a crack once the new GP has been released and admin has time to poke at it.

Until then cookies.... Cookie from Carlos.....I love cookies..hehe.
I removed all RLD crack files but the game is not working at all... I have four RLD crack files in the Bin file... I'm playing the game through Wineskin and I can't really tell if it is through ZLOrigin or something else. Thank you for your help anyway.

Wake-Up-Sweetie
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake-Up-Sweetie on Sun 28 May 2017, 19:20

@Cat_Eye wrote:Well... now that's strange. I tested ZLOrigin on my old computer which has Windows 7. It didn't work till I also installed Origin, but disabled the latter to the point that it's just on the computer and it doesn't do much else.

Today I switched the version on my laptop from the reloaded repack(+ vampires) to the ZLOrigin version. And it works without me having to install Origin. Didn't expect that.

From where are you? "Zlo" means evil in my native language too haha.

Wake-Up-Sweetie
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Sun 28 May 2017, 19:27

@Wake-Up-Sweetie wrote:
@Cat_Eye wrote:Well... now that's strange. I tested ZLOrigin on my old computer which has Windows 7. It didn't work till I also installed Origin, but disabled the latter to the point that it's just on the computer and it doesn't do much else.

From where are you? "Zlo" means evil in my native language too haha.
Slovenia. There are a couple of words that are the same or very similar in many Slavic languages.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Vampires & Toddlers (G4TW download)

Post by Tarac on Mon 29 May 2017, 11:03

The new version 1.29.69.1020 by G4TW works perfectly.

1. Download the UPDATE and look at The Sims 4 (select the Magnet)
2. Switch off your anti-virus
3. Extract with Winrar
4. Add the LANGUAGE FILES to the extracted download (copy/paste)
4. Delete the Game folder from the extracted download
5. Add the NEW GAME FOLDER to the extracted download (copy/paste)
6. Now add the folders (copy/paste) to your existing install-folder (base + Get to Work + Get Together + City Living).
7. In the folder Game\Bin open RldOrigin.ini and change the language, then save the file again.
8. Start your game as an Administrator
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake-Up-Sweetie on Mon 29 May 2017, 12:53

I did everything as you said except the point 7 and 8. I'm on Mac and I'm using Wineskin. The computer doesn't want to open the RldOrigin.ini in The Unarchiver program but only in TextEdit so, am I supposed to change the language there? And because I'm using Wineskin, I don't have or at least I don't see the option that I can start the game as an Administrator. I start the game only to see if something is happening but the bugs were the same and the game was now telling me that I have to go online to download vampires and bowling stuff but I know I shouldn't go online.

Wake-Up-Sweetie
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake-Up-Sweetie on Mon 29 May 2017, 14:27

@Wake-Up-Sweetie wrote:I did everything as you said except the point 7 and 8. I'm on Mac and I'm using Wineskin. The computer doesn't want to open the RldOrigin.ini in The Unarchiver program but only in TextEdit so, am I supposed to change the language there? And because I'm using Wineskin, I don't have or at least I don't see the option that I can start the game as an Administrator. I start the game only to see if something is happening but the bugs were the same and the game was now telling me that I have to go online to download vampires and bowling stuff but I know I shouldn't go online.
Now I understand that I can use TextEdit program if I want to change the language but is that necessary? I want to play in english version. Also, I discovered how can I run the game as an administrator but nothing is working. I don't have the Origin program, only Wineskin. Before this was everything perfect but naw there are glitches everywhere and also as I said before, the game is saying that I don't have vampires and bowling stuff downloaded but I can't go online because the game won't let me go.

Wake-Up-Sweetie
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top