The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Wake-Up-Sweetie on Mon 29 May 2017, 12:53

I did everything as you said except the point 7 and 8. I'm on Mac and I'm using Wineskin. The computer doesn't want to open the RldOrigin.ini in The Unarchiver program but only in TextEdit so, am I supposed to change the language there? And because I'm using Wineskin, I don't have or at least I don't see the option that I can start the game as an Administrator. I start the game only to see if something is happening but the bugs were the same and the game was now telling me that I have to go online to download vampires and bowling stuff but I know I shouldn't go online.

Wake-Up-Sweetie
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake-Up-Sweetie on Mon 29 May 2017, 14:27

@Wake-Up-Sweetie wrote:I did everything as you said except the point 7 and 8. I'm on Mac and I'm using Wineskin. The computer doesn't want to open the RldOrigin.ini in The Unarchiver program but only in TextEdit so, am I supposed to change the language there? And because I'm using Wineskin, I don't have or at least I don't see the option that I can start the game as an Administrator. I start the game only to see if something is happening but the bugs were the same and the game was now telling me that I have to go online to download vampires and bowling stuff but I know I shouldn't go online.
Now I understand that I can use TextEdit program if I want to change the language but is that necessary? I want to play in english version. Also, I discovered how can I run the game as an administrator but nothing is working. I don't have the Origin program, only Wineskin. Before this was everything perfect but naw there are glitches everywhere and also as I said before, the game is saying that I don't have vampires and bowling stuff downloaded but I can't go online because the game won't let me go.

Wake-Up-Sweetie
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake-Up-Sweetie on Mon 29 May 2017, 14:41

@Wake-Up-Sweetie wrote:
@Wake-Up-Sweetie wrote:I did everything as you said except the point 7 and 8. I'm on Mac and I'm using Wineskin. The computer doesn't want to open the RldOrigin.ini in The Unarchiver program but only in TextEdit so, am I supposed to change the language there? And because I'm using Wineskin, I don't have or at least I don't see the option that I can start the game as an Administrator. I start the game only to see if something is happening but the bugs were the same and the game was now telling me that I have to go online to download vampires and bowling stuff but I know I shouldn't go online.
Now I understand that I can use TextEdit program if I want to change the language but is that necessary? I want to play in english version. Also, I discovered how can I run the game as an administrator but nothing is working. I don't have the Origin program, only Wineskin. Before this was everything perfect but naw there are glitches everywhere and also as I said before, the game is saying that I don't have vampires and bowling stuff downloaded but I can't go online because the game won't let me go.
I repair the part when the game was saying that I need to wait for the packs but the glitches are still there.

Wake-Up-Sweetie
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Skyrim, Call Of Duty, The Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy_2209 on Tue 30 May 2017, 07:59

I tried to download a new update on ZlOrigin but it always failed to download and getting an error message said check your connection or try again later but my internet working just fine. Is there any solution for this problem

Poppy_2209
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum