My guess is no

nikanpa
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Tarac on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 13:56

I am downloading it with however little hope.
Looks to me a download upto City Limits, maybe added with todllers and vampires (both still uncracked).
Size of 14,3 GB against 13,39 GB of existing all-in-one seems not enough to cover Toddlers.
We'll wait and see (downloading with an average of 2 MB/s, not many seeders with 100%, 7 of which only 3 active)

Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member
Quartermaster General Honorary Team Member

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by emma_mou on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 14:01

@Tarac Its probably just the update without the crack.. If it was out it would be everywhere! All you'll end up with is a messed up game!

emma_mou
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Female Posts : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 14:13

@emma_mou wrote:@Tarac Its probably just the update without the crack.. If it was out it would be everywhere! All you'll end up with is a messed up game!
That's what I already suggested.
But anyhow, if you don't try, you'll never get it.
I'll report as soon as download and testing completed.
(At present I'm uploading faster than downloading)
It is a hopeful sign that Google Drive has removed the download (infringement of copyright I presume)

I don't mind messing up my game because I have my game on an external disc (no-install version), so 1 mouseclick and it's back to normal.

Anyway, we'll, just less than 1 hour to go. Downloadspeed now up to 4.3 MB/s

EDIT
It's the never, ever, ending story of torrents. The nearer you come to completion of the download, the less seeders. Once people have the download, they stop seeding.

Last edited by Tarac on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 14:51; edited 1 time in total
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2019

Back to top Go down

Post by eeveelutionize on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 14:49

Quick question because I don't remember it anymore and can't look it up right now - If the new crack comes out will it have the PlantSim challenge and Day Of The Dead challenge implemented as permanent features? Because these challenges add some new objects or even a new (half-assed) lifestage, but we're missing out on them unfortunately. I don't remember anymore if the Bunny Egg Hunt challenge and Trick Or Treat challenge were implemented permanently Hmmm, sure?

(I just realized there might be mods for it, though...)

eeveelutionize
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 14:53

@eeveelutionize wrote:Quick question because I don't remember it anymore and can't look it up right now - If the new crack comes out will it have the PlantSim challenge and Day Of The Dead challenge implemented as permanent features? Because these challenges add some new objects or even a new (half-assed) lifestage, but we're missing out on them unfortunately. I don't remember anymore if the Bunny Egg Hunt challenge and Trick Or Treat challenge were implemented permanently Hmmm, sure?

How on earth can we know that.
Only AFTER the crack is out we can answer that question.
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by eeveelutionize on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 15:22

@Tarac wrote:
@eeveelutionize wrote:Quick question because I don't remember it anymore and can't look it up right now - If the new crack comes out will it have the PlantSim challenge and Day Of The Dead challenge implemented as permanent features? Because these challenges add some new objects or even a new (half-assed) lifestage, but we're missing out on them unfortunately. I don't remember anymore if the Bunny Egg Hunt challenge and Trick Or Treat challenge were implemented permanently Hmmm, sure?

After the crack is out I'll be able to answer that question myself, duh. I know none of you guys are responsible for the new crack, obviously. But I'm wondering how it was with the Bunny Egg Hunt and Trick Or Treat challenge because I can't open my game currently, so I can't look it up. I just wanted to know if these were implemented as permanent features or not.

eeveelutionize
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikanpa on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 15:29

So did the download completed? Is it legit?

nikanpa
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 15:31

The "new" download incl. Vampires and Toddlers is no more and no less than what we had already, City Living !!!!
As soon as you have downloaded and mounted it, you'll notice that GP04 (Vampires) is not there.
The crack is still the old one we had already.

Waste of time !!!! (2 hours downloading and 1 hour installing)

Last edited by Tarac on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 15:41; edited 1 time in total
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by nikanpa on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 15:35

@Tarac wrote:The "new" download incl. Vampires and Toddlers is no more and no less than what we had already, City Living !!!!
As soon as you have downloaded and mounted it, you'll notice that GP04 (Vampires) is not there.

Waste of time !!!!
Thank you!

nikanpa
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzii on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 16:02

I am patiently waiting, but I mainly want the new update so the newest CC will work Razz 

Its alright though, I will pass the time by converting things to be compatible with the HQ tweak. When it is out, it will be out. If I get tired of waiting, well, then I can just go and buy the game.

Funny enough, I started playing Sims 4 to pass the time until SKSE was updated for the 64 Bit version of Skyrim, and now I am waiting on this. But I can't complain when all I am doing is waiting on the hard work of others! Its okay to be frustrated but we also should be appreciative because we wouldn't even be playing at all if it wasn't for the time others spent to make this accessible for us  bounce 

---

I saw someone mention how they were playing Dont Starve in this thread while waiting, and thank you for mentioning that, because I went and bought the game and am having a blast playing it!

suzii
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimNord on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 16:14

@Tarac wrote:The "new" download incl. Vampires and Toddlers is no more and no less than what we had already, City Living !!!!

Seems i was lucky to check here first the but i know the feeling of wasting hope for a torrent that says a thing but dont deliver

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 16:42

@SimNord wrote:

Seems i was lucky to check here first the but i know the feeling of wasting hope for a torrent that says a thing but dont deliver
I HATE those kind of people, promising alot and not delivering, only in the expectation that they might earn some money if anyone - stupid enough - would click on their advertisement.
Unfortunately you'll see it more and more frequently.
Sure we all are looking forward to the new crack but the last we want is a fake download that plants malware on our computers.
It seems that only fora like G4TW could warn people for certain downloads. How else can we stop it ?
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by stbon on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 19:19

@suzii wrote:I am patiently waiting, but I mainly want the new update so the newest CC will work Razz 

Its alright though, I will pass the time by converting things to be compatible with the HQ tweak. When it is out, it will be out. If I get tired of waiting, well, then I can just go and buy the game.

Funny enough, I started playing Sims 4 to pass the time until SKSE was updated for the 64 Bit version of Skyrim, and now I am waiting on this. But I can't complain when all I am doing is waiting on the hard work of others! Its okay to be frustrated but we also should be appreciative because we wouldn't even be playing at all if it wasn't for the time others spent to make this accessible for us  bounce 

---

I saw someone mention how they were playing Dont Starve in this thread while waiting, and thank you for mentioning that, because I went and bought the game and am having a blast playing it!

Exactly!

Hi! I have been lurking around the thread watching y'all talk about the updates and everything and finally created an account. Yes, we are all desperate to play the new updates, specially those like me who cannot really afford the game. But at the end, cracking games it's really hard and takes time. Instead of complaining about the people who crack them, we should be thankful they have been doing it for so long. Specially with a game that, even though has a vast fan base, it's not really delivering as much as we die hard fans would like to.

So... fighting guys! The updates will come along eventually. Hope is the last thing we'll loose.

stbon
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The sims, Zelda, Final Fantasy franchises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Builder on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 21:42

@eeveelutionize wrote:
@Tarac wrote:

After the crack is out I'll be able to answer that question myself, duh. I know none of you guys are responsible for the new crack, obviously. But I'm wondering how it was with the Bunny Egg Hunt and Trick Or Treat challenge because I can't open my game currently, so I can't look it up. I just wanted to know if these were implemented as permanent features or not.
The way it was with the Easter egg hunt, it so happened it was cracked when that was just patched in. With recent challenges, I believe they are activated based on the actual date, rather than patch level. I was very surprised when Jasmine Holiday suddenly showed up in my game for Valentine. Turns out she was already present in the December patch.

Anyway, to answer your initial question, I doubt we'll get access to the Plantsim/DoD challenges, as they'll have passed by the time a new crack comes out. The reward items can probably be unlocked with cheats, though, as they'll stay in the game with later patches.

Builder
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren07 on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 07:36

Hi everyone,

I am new here. I suddenly came across a website that claims to have the vampires and toddlers update. I am sorry if this information cannot be posted here. But if the moderators wish, could they please check this link out.

Censored

Admin Edit: Please refrain from posting links. It is right there in the rules that you are not supposed to do that!
Also, that site is a known fake.

~Edin

Siren07
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4
Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 11:19

This point I wouldn't think any torrent that says Vampires is legit because there is bowling stuff came after it and i don't believe there will be a cracked version that includes only one of them.

Edit: They even have The Sims 4 Pets pack there. I don't think we need to even download it to see if it is fake.
Unesty
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Aside from Sims series - Star Wars The Old Republic, Assasin's Creed series (I know the new games aren't as good As Ezio - oh Ezio <3 - but I like walking around the streets of Paris) aand Guitar Hero
Female Posts : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blankface345 on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 12:13

Wait! vampires is GP04?! I am such an idiot! I thought it was 5! I had a dl that once it got done I saw that it only had up to 4 and deleted it because like you I thought it didn't have it.. it might have been fake most likely is, but now I don't know where I downloaded that. I should have checked the gp numbers first.

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Basically anything that requires a screen or a controller.
Male Posts : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeveelutionize on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 12:54

@Builder wrote:
@eeveelutionize wrote:
@Tarac wrote:

The way it was with the Easter egg hunt, it so happened it was cracked when that was just patched in. With recent challenges, I believe they are activated based on the actual date, rather than patch level. I was very surprised when Jasmine Holiday suddenly showed up in my game for Valentine. Turns out she was already present in the December patch.

Anyway, to answer your initial question, I doubt we'll get access to the Plantsim/DoD challenges, as they'll have passed by the time a new crack comes out. The reward items can probably be unlocked with cheats, though, as they'll stay in the game with later patches.
Thanks a lot for your answer Smile
That's unfortunate, but the PlantSims seem to be only half-assed anyway, so personally I'm not too upset. And as you said - There might be mods for the objects. But it's good to know, thanks Smile

eeveelutionize
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 14:54

@Blankface345 wrote:

Wait! vampires is GP04?! I am such an idiot! I thought it was 5! I had a dl that once it got done I saw that it only had up to 4 and deleted it because like you I thought it didn't have it.. it might have been fake most likely is, but now I don't know where I downloaded that. I should have checked the gp numbers first.
Yes there is a download somewhere with GP04 in it, however, NOT CRACKED !!!
I could do such a download as well, by simply adding the folder GP04 from the Origin game and announce it as INCLUDING Vampires. I wouldn't even lie in that case, only omitting to state that Vampires is not cracked and as such completely useless.
As a matter of fact I could upload my complete Origin Game and advertise it as INCLUDING Toddlers, Vampires and even Bowling. Again it is 100% true, but without a crack it's absolutely worthless.
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Renesis on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 16:44

i want to ask smthing.I have the original base game but only the base game.If i install original folders of the stuff packs or expansions from an other origin account,can i make it work?

Renesis
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : sims4,leage of legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimNord on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 17:27

@Renesis wrote:i want to ask smthing.I have the original base game but only the base game.If i install original folders of the stuff packs or expansions from an other origin account,can i make it work?
No you need the executable for each pack and expansion for it to work . in other words you need to buy each stuffpack and expansion Sorry

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 17:51

@Renesis wrote:i want to ask smthing.I have the original base game but only the base game.If i install original folders of the stuff packs or expansions from an other origin account,can i make it work?
Yes, as long as you have access to both the accounts.
So, you only have the base game and another account to which you have access has more expansions, then log in on that other account and let it update your game.
Mind you, do not ever let your account update the game because you will loose all the expansions from the other account.

Of course from now on you have to log in with the other account.
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by T3RRiDe on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 00:57

Soo.. I haven't had to come here or search for cracks/content before because I made the mistake of trying to give EA money and purchase all their content through Origin. Oh, but there was one pack "Spa Day Bundle" that I saw a deal for a code on online and went for it. 24 hours later my Sims 4 game is locked, disabled by TOS(apparently due to this code). I've contacted support 4 times and they won't help me or give me a refund. Instead they simply send me on in infinite loop between random advisors and TOS none of whom will unlock my game. It's been three weeks since I've been able to play.. Hope a crack comes soon, I miss this game!

And no. I'm clearly never buying anything from EA again.

Last edited by T3RRiDe on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 00:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell gewd.)

T3RRiDe
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renesis on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 02:01

@Tarac wrote:
Yes, as long as you have access to both the accounts.
So, you only have the base game and another account to which you have access has more expansions, then log in on that other account and let it update your game.
Mind you, do not ever let your account update the game because you will loose all the expansions from the other account.

Of course from now on you have to log in with the other account.
 Tyty

Renesis
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : sims4,leage of legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikanpa on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 20:41

@T3RRiDe wrote:Soo.. I haven't had to come here or search for cracks/content before because I made the mistake of trying to give EA money and purchase all their content through Origin. Oh, but there was one pack "Spa Day Bundle" that I saw a deal for a code on online and went for it. 24 hours later my Sims 4 game is locked, disabled by TOS(apparently due to this code). I've contacted support 4 times and they won't help me or give me a refund. Instead they simply send me on in infinite loop between random advisors and TOS none of whom will unlock my game. It's been three weeks since I've been able to play.. Hope a crack comes soon, I miss this game!

And no. I'm clearly never buying anything from EA again.
They really handled the situation badly. I'm sorry to hear about having spent all that money on time for nothing. Hope they fix it the near future. ^^

nikanpa
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nammmjuannn on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 01:56

Can I install the cracked expansions with a legit base game? I'm weak and I can't postpone my sim's pregnancy any longer T.T I need toddlers in my life. I'm seriously considering buying the base game but can't afford to buy everything. Please help! Have a nice weekend everyone!

nammmjuannn
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum