sims 4 expansion packs not showing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 4 expansion packs not showing up

Post by debb on Wed 03 May 2017, 22:44

hi, thank you for all your work!
as the title, I installed all the expansions but they are not available in game. 

I read every post related and normally you say it is a firewall-antivirus problem, but I have linux, I play sims 4 on wine, so there is any antivirus/firewall/defender at all.
I know that you dont give support for linux, but this drive me crazy, because everything goes fine except the expansions content.
I tried download and reinstall the game from scratch multiple times according to your guide, I moved the installation folder on different locations, I tried with and without ultimate fix, I tried to install origin and than to erase it... I read the guide for mac and wineskin... nothing worked.
can somebody help me? thanks Smile

debb
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 4 expansion packs not showing up

Post by Gregit on Thu 04 May 2017, 07:13

I was having this issue yesterday here's my thread: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29743-the-sims-4-unable-to-start-origin-error-some-dlcs-not-showing-up-solved?nid=1#172351

The solution that worked for me was cutting ''only'' The Sims 4 folder under the Electronic Arts folder, and paste it to Program Files(x86) (or where did you installed game) and see if it works for you too.
Gregit
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 4 expansion packs not showing up

Post by debb on Thu 04 May 2017, 08:50

yes, I did it, it didn't work Sad

debb
Beginner
Beginner