ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by andrechii on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:30

Still not getting that confirmation email and I've searched everywhere for it in both accounts... I don't know what to do.

andrechii
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:32

@andrechii wrote:Still not getting that confirmation email and I've searched everywhere for it in both accounts... I don't know what to do.
Try seaching this in you email and see if its anywhere. 

ZLOEMU NOREPLY@ZLOEMU

If it really won't work for you maybe I can create an account for you.

mikesaround
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Posts : 89
Join date : 2017-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Tarac on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:34

@mikesaround wrote:Tarac has also shared his opinion of the files being clean! If a mod would allow, I'd like the link to be visible. As far as editing my thread title I don't understand it is in no way misleading. It's exactly what the title says. Also, I don't think you need to download the game files separately I downloaded all at once expansions and addons.
I don't wish this forum spoiled with massive links.
If you can write a full manual with all links and how to apply and then mail it to me at tarac@tarac.nl, I can check it all and make it available on this forum (or on one of my websites).
We can't leave members in the dark anymore. They are dying for a good and safe download.
avatar
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member
Quartermaster General Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 1805
Points : 3543
Reputation : 275
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 73
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:36

@Tarac wrote:
@mikesaround wrote:Tarac has also shared his opinion of the files being clean! If a mod would allow, I'd like the link to be visible. As far as editing my thread title I don't understand it is in no way misleading. It's exactly what the title says. Also, I don't think you need to download the game files separately I downloaded all at once expansions and addons.
I don't wish this forum spoiled with massive links.
If you can write a full manual with all links and how to apply and then mail it to me at, I can check it all and make it available on this forum (or on one of my websites).
We can't leave members in the dark anymore. They are dying for a good and safe download.
I agree that's what I've been thinking this whole time. There are more then likely going to run across fake maleware on other sites if we don't provide. I'll compile the files and reupload then pass the link onto you via email give me 10 mins.

mikesaround
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Favourite games : SIMS 4
Posts : 89
Points : 182
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by BobyBob on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:38

Anyone having the Zclient email problem ?

BobyBob
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : SIMS 4
Posts : 5
Points : 84
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by andrechii on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:38

@mikesaround wrote:
@andrechii wrote:Still not getting that confirmation email and I've searched everywhere for it in both accounts... I don't know what to do.
Try seaching this in you email and see if its anywhere. 

ZLOEMU NOREPLY@ZLOEMU



If it really won't work for you maybe I can create an account for you.

Nope, search for that in both accounts and nothing.
I'll be really grateful if you had the time to help me  Why God.

andrechii
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : action
Posts : 8
Points : 88
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:39

@andrechii wrote:
@mikesaround wrote:
@andrechii wrote:Still not getting that confirmation email and I've searched everywhere for it in both accounts... I don't know what to do.
Try seaching this in you email and see if its anywhere. 

ZLOEMU NOREPLY@ZLOEMU











If it really won't work for you maybe I can create an account for you.

Nope, search for that in both accounts and nothing.
I'll be really grateful if you had the time to help me  Why God.

Do me a favor, create a gmail account then email me the credentials. I'll help. EDIT: Not really sure of the "danger" it's just a dummy account.. I'll use it to create you an account on the site then email you back the info!

We've got a Carlos.

mikesaround
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Favourite games : SIMS 4
Posts : 89
Points : 182
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by godlyrain on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:43

I'm so happy Very Happy
avatar
godlyrain
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 2,3 and 4
Female Posts : 12
Points : 253
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-11-27
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by TheGreatJoshua on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:44

Please guys! Please convince me that this is real!

I'm kinda having doubts right now because my computer...

Well my parents bought my computer and I don't want to harm it in any way possible.

I think that the best course of action for me is to either wait for an official release by games4theworld or to hear a lot of people say that it works.

For now I'm just gonna wimp out and wait for actual evidence before I try and download... Thanks guys!

TheGreatJoshua
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, GTA V, Counter Strike... The list could go on an on
Male Posts : 25
Points : 228
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-23
Age : 16
Location : Asia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Renesis on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:45

The LZOrigin update the game like Origin?I mean,can i update my game normaly via LZOrigin just like the Origin when its necessary or not?

Renesis
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : sims4,leage of legends
Posts : 58
Points : 218
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:47

@TheGreatJoshua wrote:Please guys! Please convince me that this is real!

I'm kinda having doubts right now because my computer...

Well my parents bought my computer and I don't want to harm it in any way possible.

I think that the best course of action for me is to either wait for an official release by games4theworld or to hear a lot of people say that it works.

For now I'm just gonna wimp out and wait for actual evidence before I try and download... Thanks guys!
There plenty of evidence Terric is recompiling the files for G4TW they are completely clean and working!

Renesis yes, the game will update once the release is available on ZlOrigin just simply download it will auto install.

mikesaround
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Favourite games : SIMS 4
Posts : 89
Points : 182
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by wsHollow on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:48

ok so when I open the zorigin it tells me the Zupdater is too old. What am I doing wrong?  Facepalm
avatar
wsHollow
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : All Sims games, Final Fantasy, Harvest Moon, MMOS, MMD, Skyrim, Oblivion, and More
Female Posts : 5
Points : 192
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-20
Age : 16
Location : NunyaBusiness Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:49

@wsHollow wrote:ok so when I open the zorigin it tells me the Zupdater is too old. What am I doing wrong?  Facepalm
Where did you download the files, if it was from my original link that got deleted it's possible the original site released an update. You're running the zClient then zOrigin right?

mikesaround
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Favourite games : SIMS 4
Posts : 89
Points : 182
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by andrechii on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:50

@mikesaround wrote:
@andrechii wrote:
@mikesaround wrote:
@andrechii wrote:Still not getting that confirmation email and I've searched everywhere for it in both accounts... I don't know what to do.
Try seaching this in you email and see if its anywhere. 

ZLOEMU NOREPLY@ZLOEMU













If it really won't work for you maybe I can create an account for you.

Nope, search for that in both accounts and nothing.
I'll be really grateful if you had the time to help me  Why God.

Do me a favor, create a gmail account then email me the credentials. I'll help. EDIT: Not really sure of the "danger" it's just a dummy account.. I'll use it to create you an account on the site then email you back the info!

We've got a Carlos.

I just emailed you the info c:

andrechii
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : action
Posts : 8
Points : 88
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by D' Eradicated on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:50

Hi @mikesaround,

Until the said method has been greenlighted by the staff, please refrain posting links that violate the rules. I haven't tested the method yet but will certainly try. For now, you can just PM those members who need help. Smile

_________________

Programmer, Gamer, Anime Lover, Sims Player
Having problems with your The Sims installation, etc? Post a thread so that we can fix it together.
Have you requested a game here? Check here if I fulfilled your request. No promises, though.

D' Eradicated
Quartermaster Rookie
Making your wishes come true
Quartermaster Rookie Making your wishes come true

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2
Male Posts : 205
Points : 1095
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Renesis on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:51

Ty @mikesaround!!Ill come back to tell you guys if it works for me,everything seems to go perfect on downloads,im alrdy on stuff packs,when they finish ill try to run the game and see if it work!!Im so happy!!

Renesis
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : sims4,leage of legends
Posts : 58
Points : 218
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:51

@mikesaround wrote:As far as editing my thread title I don't understand it is in no way misleading. It's exactly what the title says. 

@mikesaround wrote:Do me a favor, create a gmail account then email me the credentials. I'll help. EDIT: Not really sure of the "danger" it's just a dummy account.. I'll use it to create you an account on the site then email you back the info!

We've got a Carlos.



You see, that is exactly what I meant before by "[the forum rules are] not to everybody's liking". About the topic title, the way it was worded looked like classic clickbait ("1000% working", when in fact some people can't even seem to register). Then you asked for donations in your first post, which in itself is advertising in my opinion, and not allowed either. To top it off you post personal information in your messages, like that e-mail address. It's a judgment call from my part, given the overall impression I have from you & your messages.

As for the issue, wait for Edin's feedback (and final permission) later on, about this. 

One more thing: if you see a "Mod edit" or "Admin edit" under your posts, DO NOT edit those out please.
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13922
Points : 18459
Reputation : 1947
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:52

@D' Eradicated wrote:Hi @mikesaround,

Until the said method has been greenlighted by the staff, please refrain posting links that violate the rules. I haven't tested the method yet but will certainly try. For now, you can just PM those members who need help. Smile
My PM's were disabled or I would have. I'm sure it will be greenlighted shortly. I didn't edit anything but my thread title which is accurate to this post. I left the "danger" gif etc.

mikesaround
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Favourite games : SIMS 4
Posts : 89
Points : 182
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by wsHollow on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:53

@mikesaround wrote:
@wsHollow wrote:ok so when I open the zorigin it tells me the Zupdater is too old. What am I doing wrong?  Facepalm
Where did you download the files, if it was from my original link that got deleted it's possible the original site released an update. You're running the zClient then zOrigin right?
I got it to work! Thank you!  Very Happy
avatar
wsHollow
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : All Sims games, Final Fantasy, Harvest Moon, MMOS, MMD, Skyrim, Oblivion, and More
Female Posts : 5
Points : 192
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-20
Age : 16
Location : NunyaBusiness Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by deborahshakur on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:54

@andrechii wrote:
@mikesaround wrote:
@andrechii wrote:Still not getting that confirmation email and I've searched everywhere for it in both accounts... I don't know what to do.
Try seaching this in you email and see if its anywhere. 

ZLOEMU NOREPLY@ZLOEMU





If it really won't work for you maybe I can create an account for you.

Nope, search for that in both accounts and nothing.
I'll be really grateful if you had the time to help me  Why God.

I'd advice you to use a gmail email, not anything else. I had the same issue and registering with a gmail email helped.  Yess, aye lieeke!
avatar
deborahshakur
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Sims 3, Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Need for Speed
Female Posts : 12
Points : 127
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-01
Age : 18
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by D' Eradicated on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:55

@mikesaround wrote:My PM's were disabled or I would have. I'm sure it will be greenlighted shortly. I didn't edit anything but my thread title which is accurate to this post. I left the "danger" gif etc.

I also saw your reddit thread which links to this thread. Since links are prohibited, I suggest you edit your Reddit thread and maybe link it to a Pastebin with the instructions.

_________________

Programmer, Gamer, Anime Lover, Sims Player
Having problems with your The Sims installation, etc? Post a thread so that we can fix it together.
Have you requested a game here? Check here if I fulfilled your request. No promises, though.

D' Eradicated
Quartermaster Rookie
Making your wishes come true
Quartermaster Rookie Making your wishes come true

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2
Male Posts : 205
Points : 1095
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:56

@wsHollow wrote:
@mikesaround wrote:
@wsHollow wrote:ok so when I open the zorigin it tells me the Zupdater is too old. What am I doing wrong?  Facepalm
Where did you download the files, if it was from my original link that got deleted it's possible the original site released an update. You're running the zClient then zOrigin right?
I got it to work! Thank you!  Very Happy

Thanks, as to the mod saying people are having issues well of course. People are usually going to have issues with anything they attempt. I'm here to help its a proven method and it works theres nothing else to say.

mikesaround
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Favourite games : SIMS 4
Posts : 89
Points : 182
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by andrechii on Sun 07 May 2017, 18:04

@deborahshakur wrote:
@andrechii wrote:
@mikesaround wrote:
@andrechii wrote:Still not getting that confirmation email and I've searched everywhere for it in both accounts... I don't know what to do.
Try seaching this in you email and see if its anywhere. 

ZLOEMU NOREPLY@ZLOEMU







If it really won't work for you maybe I can create an account for you.

Nope, search for that in both accounts and nothing.
I'll be really grateful if you had the time to help me  Why God.

I'd advice you to use a gmail email, not anything else. I had the same issue and registering with a gmail email helped.  Yess, aye lieeke!

I followed your advice and I just received the confirmation email. Thank you!!

andrechii
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : action
Posts : 8
Points : 88
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 07 May 2017, 18:05

@mikesaround wrote:
Thanks, as to the mod saying people are having issues well of course. People are usually going to have issues with anything they attempt.


The current title is OK; the previous one wasn't (capslock + "100% working"). Moderation is oftentimes about making close judgment calls that can be unpopular, but in the end it is solely up to you whether you trust our moderating judgment, or not. Nobody is forced to post on G4TW.

To say something about the topic itself, I actually managed to register with ease, and I got an @inbox.ru address. Got the e-mail 5 seconds after registering on the site. Other e-mail providers may work differently though. There may be a "spam" box. But in GMAIL for example, you could also look under more -> all mail.

Maybe I'll try the rest later on.


Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 07 May 2017, 18:06; edited 1 time in total
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13922
Points : 18459
Reputation : 1947
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by TheGreatJoshua on Sun 07 May 2017, 18:06

Could someone please take the time and email me on what to do? 

Help would be appreciated!

TheGreatJoshua
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, GTA V, Counter Strike... The list could go on an on
Male Posts : 25
Points : 228
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-23
Age : 16
Location : Asia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by leah55555 on Sun 07 May 2017, 18:07

When i try to open zorigin it is saying "ZUpdater is too old, download new from Censored " and i can't find the thing on the site..what do i do?


Admin edit: for the umpteenth time in this thread, no links please.
~Ɛɗιη
avatar
leah55555
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15
Points : 264
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-27
Age : 17
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 18:07

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@mikesaround wrote:
Thanks, as to the mod saying people are having issues well of course. People are usually going to have issues with anything they attempt.


The current title is OK; the previous one wasn't (capslock + "100% working"). Moderation is oftentimes about making close judgment calls that can be unpopular, but in the end it is solely up to you whether you trust our moderating judgment, or not. Nobody is forced to post on G4TW.

To say something about the topic itself, I actually managed to register with ease, and I got an @inbox.ru address. Got the e-mail 5 seconds after registering on the site. Other e-mail providers may work differently though. There may be a "spam" box. But in GMAIL for example, you could also look under more -> all mail.

Maybe I'll try the rest later on.


Thanks again, sorry I understand about the title I was just excited as hell when I found out it worked. Glad you're having no issues enjoy your update once you're finished with this process.

mikesaround
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Favourite games : SIMS 4
Posts : 89
Points : 182
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum