Torrent with Store bought CD's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Torrent with Store bought CD's

Post by instinct11 on Sat 31 Dec 2011, 16:26

Hey ladies and gents,

Ive been searching the forum for a while now and haven't found anything relevant...

I own legit, store-bought copies of all TS3 expansions except: Pets, Town Life Stuff and Generations. Obviously the base game is also store bought. I'm curious as to how I go about installing the last three, which were downloaded from GAMES4THEWORLD on TPB.org. I read the 'How to install The Sims 3 correctly' sticky, but wasn't sure if that applied to this situation or not. It's also important that I note, the Base game, and expansions 1-6 (World Adv.-Outdoor) are already installed. I just want to make sure that I don't screw something up by simply installing the torrents.
I sincerely appreciate any feedback. And if there IS a like-topic already floating around somewhere...

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

instinct11
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Torrent with Store bought CD's

Post by Adwomin on Sat 31 Dec 2011, 16:30

Hello,

Yes, the instructions stay the same for original game(s). So you'll still have to follow these instructions: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

If you already did a step, you may skip it. Everything after (and including) step 4 are mandatory though.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum