Toddler Alt in torrent files.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toddler Alt in torrent files.

Post by Ughust on Thu 11 May 2017, 14:14

I didn't know where to post this, feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place. So, I uninstalled the toddler alt after getting errors that nobody could fix. But, I figured - maybe if I got the files from a torrent than my outcome would be different because I'd know (for a fact) that all the files would be there. So, is there a way somebody could compile all the files for the toddler vampire alt (essentially the whole game with dlc and everything) into a torrent? I'm sure a lot of other people would find it helpful as well.
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 199

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toddler Alt in torrent files.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 13 May 2017, 08:23

@Ughust wrote:I didn't know where to post this, feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place. So, I uninstalled the toddler alt after getting errors that nobody could fix. But, I figured - maybe if I got the files from a torrent than my outcome would be different because I'd know (for a fact) that all the files would be there. So, is there a way somebody could compile all the files for the toddler vampire alt (essentially the whole game with dlc and everything) into a torrent? I'm sure a lot of other people would find it helpful as well.

I know that seemingly not being able to get this to work can be frustrating, but then again: it doesn't matter "how" you obtain the files. Whether through the direct download from the ZlOrigin servers or through torrent: all of these are really just means of transportation. The end result is always the same, namely that you have a particular fileset installed on your computer.

Besides, at present it doesn't really make sense to compile a torrent from the ZlOrigin files, because we do not know how to crack the game like RELOADED did (or still does). If we compiled such a pack and you tried running the game, you would get a prompt to log into Origin. The ZlOrigin servers are there to emulate the real Origin, and what you download from their servers are original game files. These original files kind of get "decrypted" through the connection to the ZlOrigin servers, but by themselves, the files cannot be used for more than experimentation purposes and trying to create an offline crack maybe sometime in the future.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13934

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum